Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,427 members, 7,944,125 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

When Game Goes Wrong (Episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Game Goes Wrong (Episode 1) (142 Views)

Wedding Night Gone Wrong- Episode 6. Ex Files / Wedding Night Gone Wrong. Episode 5 Is Out (ex Files) / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Game Goes Wrong (Episode 1) by SiriMySister: 4:13pm On Feb 26
My name is princess Kate but people called me katty, I'm the only child on my family so they love me so much to the extent of them to promise me that my husband will be the next king after my dad, for this I fall in love with Daniel who work as a guard in the palace, Daniel is a cute,tall and intelligent young guy he's a guard because he has no option after he graduated from higher institution so he now decided to manage the palace work.

We both love each other but the problem is that I'm a jealous type I don't like the way he mingle with female friend, for this I now asked he's best friend who also work in the palace to help me monitor him and he accepted.

One day I was resting at the resting room when junior my fiance best friend work in and greeted me,I replied him nicely and he was still standing beside me
What's the problem-- I asked
Nothing more my princess just that I caught your fiance chilling with his girlfriend and here are the pictures --he replied and show me some pictures, I was so mad when I saw the picture so I asked him to send them to my phone and leave,

I went to Daniel room angrily immediately after junior left
What's going on my love --daniel asked
You are asking me what's wrong after you provoke me snapping picture with your girlfriend --i replied
God forbid, what girlfriend --he replied
Hmmm I know you will deny it but look at the pictures --i showed him the pictures.

Omg she's never my girlfriend --he said
And when do you start lying Daniel omg I now believe that you men are cheaters and lier--i said
Do not insult or acquised me woman --he said angrily
And I will insult you over and over again, prostitute --i replied
You called me prostitute,omg get out from my room before I loose it!!!!--he said angrily and I left there immediately.

TO Be Continued
https://sirimysister.com/when-game-goes-wrong-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

VICTORY MINDSET: The Importance Of Seeing Yourself As A Winner / A Fiction Ghostwriter Is Needed Urgently.... / The Largest Bird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.