Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,280 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

Skin Brightener - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Brightener (82 Views)

Skin Brightener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Brightener by CalmBeauty: 6:00pm On Feb 26
Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well.

I realize that skin lightening, is a controversial issue with people on both sides of the fence. I personally am against it, but I also realize that cosmetic surgery, weight loss, suntanning, and even dying your hair are all beauty modifications, women and men have employed over the ages.

I also realize in the future, some humans may choose to merge their bodies with robots and become super human, so with all that said, I do not judge if someone wants to use skin lightening products.

With that said, I found a company with an all natural skin lightener / brightener. Here are my before and after pictures of using the product on my face for ONLY 3 DAYS.

I currently use on my bikini line, and booty to give me a more even skin tone. I only use it because it is safe and not like those harsh chemicals.

It is all about educating ourselves, making informed decisions and not judging others.

(1) (Reply)

How Personal Health Work In Medical Diagnostic? / How Carotid Artery Surgery Can Prevent Stroke. / The Respiratory Puzzle: Piecing Together Lung Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.