Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge - Family (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (80579 Views)

Best Gifts For Your Family Under $150 / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On May 18, 2013
Its almost 1 year now, updates on the Obuhs coming up shortly.

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 3:58pm On May 18, 2013
Our field workers paid the Obuh's a visit in their home.
Obuh's wife was pregnant ,business for them was picking up albeit slowly and their house rent was on the verge of expiring.We decided to help them considering we still have 158,900 ngn left from the donations,renew their house rent,get them baby stuff and pay for ante natals et all.Here's a breakdown of what we spent :
2 years house rent : 72,000
Baby stuff:
1 pack of pampers diapers: 3550
1 pack softntender diapers: 2300
1 baby blanket. : 2600
1 feeder pack. : 1300
1 pack of nycil soap. : 500
3 packs of baby shoes, caps and socks: 1350
1 pack soft and tender care set( contains baby oil,lotion,dusting powder,soap,body powder) :2300
3 packs singlet and pants: 750
3 packs set wears: 2100
1 pack baby wears: 1500
2 tins my boy infant formula: 1800
1 set of mothercare bag,baby carrier and mini baby bed. :5700
1 clothes dryer. : 3700
1 baby bed. : 1300
1 hot water flask. : 2700

James( the first son).
1 tin of Milo. : 1300
1 tin of dano milk. : 1300
2 buckets of custard. : 1200
6 each of 2A and 2B exercise
Books,3 pencils,crayon and eraser: 650

Cash to Mrs Obuh : 11,000
Cash to Mr Obuh: 7000

Advance payment to CAC clinic for baby delivery fees : 31,000
(covers normal delivery fees,ante natal and pre natal care)
NB: Mrs Dupe Obuh chose the clinic and made the payments herself.

Total spent :158,900

Pictures coming up shortly

3 Likes

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2013
House rent receipt.

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 4:05pm On May 18, 2013
Sorry all attachments are too large to be uploaded here.
Pictures would be uploaded asap. embarassed
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2013

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2013

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2013

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 6:39pm On May 19, 2013
Thanks,Dayo.
@All,pictures of the baby stuff for the Obuh's,their first son James and Mr and Mrs Monday Obuh.

God bless everyone that was part of this success story.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by breadplanet(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
I just read from page 1 to d last page so forgive me if im wrong cos my eye dey turn.. Mrs obuh is pregnant is it another pregnancy?? What of d baby she was pregnant with late 2011?? Smbody suggested a carton of contraceptives n i laughed *im thinking d person was right* n bizness is picking up slowly?? After like a yr?? Hmmm hope these pple wld be able to make smthing for demselves instead of depending on nairalanders to cm to their rescue each n everytime. Anyways i applaud each n everyone dat was able to help dem. May God bless u all.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ba7man(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2013
Wow.....God bless everyone that rallied round to assist this family......But someone needs to tell Mr Obuh to lay off unprotected sex. As you guys are digging him out of the hole he's in, he's pouring the sand right back in with his love for unprotected sex. Another baby??
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ylaa(f): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
HOW CAN WE BE OF HELP TO THIS FAMILY? IF WE ALL IN NAIRALAND CONTRIBUTE WE COULD HELP THEM. PLEASE LETS START SOMETHING IN THIS FORUM ASIDE REPORTING AND YABBIBG EACH OTHER. THANKS. MY EMAIL IS: anniefarah@yahoomcom. I AM WILLING TO DONATE MY WIDOWS MITE. THANKS.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by shevon: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Hey people, I have been able to reach Mr. Bisuga Oluwaseun of PM news and I just saw his email response where he promised to discuss the matter with Mr. ā€ˇCyriacus Izuekwe, the person that wrote the story so that he can assist with coordinating contributions to assist the family.
Seun, I tried putting you in copy of the email but I couldn't get any of your email contacts, neither does NL have any one here (or anywhere on the Internet for that matter); please, I would appreciate if I can get any of these email addresses so that the house can be carried along in subsequent correspondences regarding this matter.

CC: Seun Osewa

Modified: I just saw Ify's post atop this page and realized that the story is actually a 2011 publication and something has been done for the family.
Like I suggested in another post, I think there should be a section where such cases can be posted, then we can investigate on a case-by-case basis and see how we can help out whenever we can. The reason is that when such post are mixed up in the family section (this case for example) so many people will not get to see it on time (2011 to 2015 before it was moved to front row of the family section) and as such, people who could have helped then would not be able to until it becomes late.
This is just a suggestion though.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by shevon: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2015
ylaa:
HOW CAN WE BE OF HELP TO THIS FAMILY? IF WE ALL IN NAIRALAND CONTRIBUTE WE COULD HELP THEM. PLEASE LETS START SOMETHING IN THIS FORUM ASIDE REPORTING AND YABBIBG EACH OTHER. THANKS. MY EMAIL IS: anniefarah@yahoomcom. I AM WILLING TO DONATE MY WIDOWS MITE. THANKS.
I have contacted PM News and - am waiting for them get me details of the guy that wrote the story. I will put you (and any other person I have their email) in copy of our correspondence.

Modified: See Ify's post at the top of this page, something has been don for them already. God bless your good heart.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by shevon: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2015
ifyalways:
Its almost 1 year now, updates on the Obuhs coming up shortly.
I didn't even check the date and I already contacted PM news. Thanks a lot for giving this update.
I'll just respond to the email I got this morning and give them a feedback.

Please, don't you think NL should have a section on this Forum for Charity works like this?
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by missamanda(f): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2015
I dey craze?
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ylaa(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Amen and bless you too.

shevon:

I have contacted PM News and - am waiting for them get me details of the guy that wrote the story. I will put you (and any other person I have their email) in copy of our correspondence.

Modified: See Ify's post at the top of this page, something has been don for them already. God bless your good heart.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by alimohammedibn(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by alimohammedibn(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by frozen70(f): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Don't ever believe PM news

Watch out they are always carrying sympathetic news
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by lilianofentse(f): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2019
frozen70:
Don't ever believe PM news

Watch out they are always carrying sympathetic news
smh
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Gloryid(f): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good evening naira land I hope I am able to find favour from u.....my name is Idowu Glory am a newly admitted student of Ekiti state University am already in my second semry and I haven't paid my school fees....I just lost my mom last week....and alot of money was spent before her demise....my school budget is upto 200,000....pls I would be happy if u can help me .
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by temi4fash(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
mamcoker:

I replied you with my phone nos but admin banned me and deleted my post. Our bus is available to carry anything. Contact me at mamcoker@yahoo dot com

Seen.. I sent you an email....
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by dududgav78: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Visiting a beauty salon or spa can provide a range of benefits for your skin. Professional treatments like facials and chemical peels can help to deep clean the pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, and improve skin texture and tone. These treatments are typically performed by trained professionals using high-quality products and equipment, which can provide more dramatic results than at-home treatments. https://skincenter.nyc
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by JUMO95: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Afam4eva:
Wow, this is very romantic.

this could happen to anyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex. / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.