Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,168 members, 7,943,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government (467 Views)

"After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men / Here Is My Humble Advice To Nigerians Amid COVID-19 Protective Measures. / My Humble Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government by Vikinatty(f): 8:19pm On Feb 26
my humble advice to men, women and government.
men:please when your wife deliver a baby please do DNA test asap to save urself from heart break later.
women :please if u know u can't Bleep and stay with one dick please don't enter marriage cus I don't want to hear he starve me that why I cheated on him nonsense.
government:please try to reduce the price of DNA so that the poor can assess it to save them from sponsoring another man's child and later have heart break

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government by Spagi(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26
Yeah true talk but how many people can buy the DNA test kit. no THANKS
Re: My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government by SHIVA001: 9:29pm On Feb 26
Who have idea of how much Doing DNA cost so that before my wife born I go don save enough money for DNA ground. DNA Before naming ceremony grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government by Vikinatty(f): 9:59pm On Feb 26
Spagi:
Yeah true talk but how many people can buy the DNA test kit. no THANKS
that's why I said the government should try to reduce the price of DNA
Re: My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government by Spagi(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26
Vikinatty:

that's why I said the government should try to reduce the price of DNA
OK i get u
Re: My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government by nstore: 10:15pm On Feb 26
Re: My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government by galantjoe(m): 5:13am On Aug 29
Vikinatty:
my humble advice to men, women and government.
men:please when your wife deliver a baby please do DNA test asap to save urself from heart break later.
women :please if u know u can't Bleep and stay with one dick please don't enter marriage cus I don't want to hear he starve me that why I cheated on him nonsense.
government:please try to reduce the price of DNA so that the poor can assess it to save them from sponsoring another man's child and later have heart break

Good morning dear Vikinatty

I view your profile and like your profile picture
Please can you call, flash or WhatsApp me on my phone no 07067294966

I have some to discuss with you.
Re: My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government by gabazin080(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29
Why you should judge her harshly based on her past...

Men
Every actions we take, every decisions we make, our lifestyles, our behaviours and the choices we make have positive or negative effects to our future. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

It is just like a gravitational law; anything thrown up must surely come down. You can't outsmart your shadow. If you are living a rough life now, you will definitely face its negative effects in the future. Many of the things we are suffering today is as a result of how we have lived in the past.

It is better to face the reality, accept your past mistakes and take the full responsibilities of the negative consequences of your actions without involving anyone..

A vvoman's past, determine a man's future because when a man got married, his wife becomes his responsibility and he will obviously suffer the negative effects of her past actions.

Go to the brothel today and see young beautiful girls acquiring high body counts and multiple penile mileages, as commercial sex workers, who will suffer it in the future?
Their husbands.

Some have aborted many children and destroyed their wombs with concoctions who will suffer it in the future?
Their husbands

Some have contacted STDs and infections that is still hidden in their body, who will suffer it in the future?
Their husbands.

Some are colossal cheaters, one preeq can no longer satisfy them due to their past sexual escapades , no wonder they keep making their husbands raise other men's children. Who is suffering it more?
Their husbands.

Can you see that a woman's past determine man's future ? While claiming to be an understanding man, you should also try to understand that her past will destroy your future and lead to your untimely d*ath and can also close your lineage with no heir to inherit your properties.

Her past can also affect your mental health and deny you the peace you crave for.

It can destroy your good reputations when her hidden sexual escapades with men are revealed.

It can destroy the wealth you worked hard to build and plug you into penury.

Judge her harshly based on her past. if her past is so messed up, show her no mercy, throw her to the street where she belongs.. Don't be an understanding man, an understanding man is a finished man.

Why should you be the understanding man?
Why you?

DON'T LOOSEGUARD!
Follow ALPHA VS SIMP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Isn't That A Negative Pregnancy Test? The Pharmacy Guy I Bought This From Said I / Very Weird Something / Polygamy Is God's Punishment For Fornication. Deut 22:28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.