Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,919 members, 7,902,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji (27949 Views)

Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by unbiased2021: 9:07am On Feb 27
Kilometres:

From the quote you boldened.... can't you see your so called technocrat is nothing but a bigot.

He even used his own mouth to confess it.

He chose his ethnic place over a place he admitted would have been more 'profitable for such venture'

Had it been he did it in Lagos, you guys would’ve still said S. East is a barren land and no one can invest in it. If Igbos should cite all their investments in the S. East region, I’m not sure any other region can compete

2 Likes

Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by extol1(m): 9:10am On Feb 27
naija4life247:

You are very right. APC also stopped Olusegun Obasanjo and Yar'Adua from appointing him, and APC also held Goatluck Jonathan down at GUN point to sack the man after Goatluck appointed him.

You need medical examination
He was minister of power in Goodluck Jonathan administration
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by Eriokanmi: 9:11am On Feb 27
SoNature:
If not that APC members love politics more than their lives, these are the kinds of technocrats that should be made the power minister.

Na for APC government lawyer be power and aviation ministers. Those people don't care about development; they are just after the next election!
This is same man they said had collaborated with Obj to steal billions of dollar power money. Imagine the apc praising this laudable achievement which their VP came to commission. This makes me hate the apc more with passion. Their supporters are so myopic.

They believe anything they tell them without finding the facts. Obj remains the only detribalized Nigerian leader. No wonder he was able to achieve so much during his terms
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by McStoic(m): 9:13am On Feb 27
Kilometres:

From the quote you boldened.... can't you see your so called technocrat is nothing but a bigot.

He even used his own mouth to confess it.

He chose his ethnic place over a place he admitted would have been more 'profitable for such venture'

But you guys have been telling Igbos to go develope their region. How else would such be achieved comrade? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by richeeyo(m): 9:14am On Feb 27
SoNature:
If not that APC members love politics more than their lives, these are the kinds of technocrats that should be made the power minister.

Na for APC government lawyer be power and aviation ministers. Those people don't care about development; they are just after the next election!
Just imagine what this guy could accomplish with fedora dollars
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by apunanwu311: 9:18am On Feb 27
Just tell Barth to stop stealing Alex Otti’s project. Alex Otti started the project and completed it within 6 months. Barth should stop claiming ownership. - Obidients.Just tell Barth to stop stealing Alex Otti’s project. Alex Otti started the project and completed it within 6 months. Barth should stop claiming ownership. - Obidients....
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by Nauttyprof(m): 9:18am On Feb 27
Massiveglory:
You dullness is legendary sir.
So what happened to rain ever since?
Has the rain stopped falling?
Dont be silly on a public forum. Try see an expert for your brain.

Your stupidity is contagious. Please, just isolate yourself. Don't infest others with this stupidity you have displayed here. What happened to the power generation if truly he did something differently? Was it stolen?

Sick people always displaying their foolishness because of tribe and would never look into matters objectively. I am more learned than you on power generation and I don't reason like a layman.
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:19am On Feb 27
aribisala0:

That is How Iboes reason
They always like to trumpet themselves as better than everyone
that's why they keep hyping Obi like na im be butter and bread even when LP came third they're saying LP won when clearly LP stands no chance to win

1 Like

Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by McStoic(m): 9:19am On Feb 27
Goodvibes007:
Ikpeazu’s Footprints In Geometric Power Project Success Story

Copied from this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/8013509/ikpeazus-footprints-geometric-power-project#128663547

Interesting indeed. Ikpeazu tried oo
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by aguyph: 9:20am On Feb 27
naija4life247:

You are very right. APC also stopped Olusegun Obasanjo and Yar'Adua from appointing him, and APC also held Goatluck Jonathan down at GUN point to sack the man after Goatluck appointed him.

that's why they don't allow you to talk in village meetings because you have noting to say .

1 Like

Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by Nauttyprof(m): 9:22am On Feb 27
BrutusOj:
cheesy cheesy..you are very funny, thesame Nigeria that experiences power outage a lot during raining season cos of excuse of wind storm falling electricity poles as we are made to believe here? Give credit to whom credit is due. Power supply was reasonable under Barth. I can recall having almost 24/7 power with few minutes interruption then.

If he did something differently back then, how come it never continued. It means what he did was not sustainable. Let's stop giving credit to these people who failed to transform Nigeria meaningfully.
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by McStoic(m): 9:22am On Feb 27
SoNature:

Keep waiting for Igbo people to develop your Lagos. Tomorrow, MC Oluomo and his gang won't let him vote in the same place he invested 800 million dollars in.

FYI, someone has got to make the first move to attract investors to his region. He's not a bigot; prof loves his people. Compare the number of Yorubas who invested in the East with that of the Igbos who invested in the South West. Then, you know who the bigots are.

Chukwu gozie gi nwanne mmadu!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by phorget(m): 9:22am On Feb 27
naija4life247:

He is now Goatluck abi? When we call out Ebola now you'll start screaming from your anus.
Remember a bag of rice was not up to 10k during that Goatluck era but now your Ebola has come with a malfunctioning brain and scatter the whole country.
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by AareGaa: 9:23am On Feb 27
SoNature:

Corruption? That's a big lie!

Conflict of interest? Yes!

Dude was already building power stations all over the place before he was made power minister. Afterwards, he was asked to step aside during privatisation because he cannot set the examination and still participate in it.

However, the time he was power minister, Nigerians experienced a significant improvement in power supply. No, I don't expect you to admit this because you are a typical APC glutton who will write or say anything to defend these crooks in power!

Under APC, national grid dey collapse like say tomorrow no dey! APC is a curse to Nigeria!

Nnaji was one of corrupt ibos that ruined Jonathan govt.

As soon as the expansion of transmission lines are completed, light will be stable because Nigeria has the capacity to generate over 12,000 MW as of today
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by phorget(m): 9:24am On Feb 27
OGHENAOGIE:
that's why they keep hyping Obi like na im be butter and bread even when LP came third they're saying LP won when clearly LP stands no chance to win

Election is long over,thank God Obi did not win. But can you please tell your winner to focus on governance and stop killing us with hunger.

1 Like

Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by AareGaa: 9:25am On Feb 27
lastempero:
Oke osisi igbo!!! If you didn't grow up in aba, you will never understand that raw gold that the orjis and the erectus devoured but it's resilience n ingenuity is something that you can't equate anywhere in the world. Aba the city of hustlers!!! Make i break down our doings

Powerline n bakassi= footwears that you can imagine

Portharcourt road down to ala orji= heavy duty engines, the best auto technicians. Engine awka of blessed memory was invented here, i mean our own tricycle. Any agricultural equipment you can conceive will be manifested here, no capping

Ehi rd,school rd, Clifford rd and it's environment = designers hub, i mean the best in the world.

Abala= i no go talk wetin dey happen there but na still indigenous tech.

Lies!

Nothing dey Aba except markets where substandard Chinese products are sold..
No single industry
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:27am On Feb 27
phorget:

Election is long over,thank God Obi did not win. But can you please tell your winner to focus on governance and stop killing us with hunger.
you can tell him urself afta all he is ur president or u buzz off ok
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by peleson1: 9:27am On Feb 27
lastempero:
Oke osisi igbo!!! If you didn't grow up in aba, you will never understand that raw gold that the orjis and the erectus devoured but it's resilience n ingenuity is something that you can't equate anywhere in the world. Aba the city of hustlers!!! Make i break down our doings

Powerline n bakassi= footwears that you can imagine

Portharcourt road down to ala orji= heavy duty engines, the best auto technicians. Engine awka of blessed memory was invented here, i mean our own tricycle. Any agricultural equipment you can conceive will be manifested here, no capping

Ehi rd,school rd, Clifford rd and it's environment = designers hub, i mean the best in the world.

Abala= i no go talk wetin dey happen there but na still indigenous tech.

Omo Abala ibeme na ammo clan be that..
Confirm military set-up
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by AareGaa: 9:27am On Feb 27
lastempero:

Please let us enjoy this goody codedly, people are envious of this great fit.
This is the mother of all development !!! Companies will crawl begging, if you're in real estate just relocate to where e dey happen.

Do you know Otedola has many power plants, like wise Davido's dad?

Most of you from erosion region are so ignorant and deluded.
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by AareGaa: 9:30am On Feb 27
IamAtikulate:
So Igboman is even powering their State House?

This country is nothing without an Igboman.

FACT

Do you know Otedola has many power plants , likewise Davido's dad?
But they won't come out to talk or boast like your educated illiterate blodas.
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by phorget(m): 9:31am On Feb 27
OGHENAOGIE:
you can tell him urself afta all he is ur president or u buzz off ok

He is not my president so go tell your dead veggies to man up to his responsibilities.
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by phorget(m): 9:33am On Feb 27
AareGaa:

Do you know Otedola has many power plants , likewise Davido's dad?
But they won't come out to talk or boast like your educated illiterate blodas.

That makes you an educated illiterate for talking about other people's power plant.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by tete7000(m): 9:33am On Feb 27
SoNature:

source: https://businessday.ng/news/article/why-i-located-800m-geometric-power-plant-in-aba-barth-nnaji/

God bless you, Barth Nnaji. We need many of your type in Nigeria.
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by McStoic(m): 9:36am On Feb 27
Massiveglory:
You dullness is legendary sir.
So what happened to rain ever since?
Has the rain stopped falling?
Dont be silly on a public forum. Try see an expert for your brain.

Fixed!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:38am On Feb 27
phorget:

He is not my president so go tell your dead veggies to man up to his responsibilities.
so long u are nigerian he is ur president... Whether u like it or not... There's no biafra republic anyway and if u can't go tel him ur grievances please get Lost ok
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by AareGaa: 9:38am On Feb 27
IamAtikulate:

Some Yorubas and foolishness. Barth resigned from GEJ government because of this project.

Nobody sacked him.

He was sacked for corruption and replaced by another dumb prof from your erosion region.

It was the dumb Prof who said that the witchcraft was responsible for power failure in Nigeria.
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by Lomprico2: 9:41am On Feb 27
naija4life247:

OBJ appointed him as minister of power
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by AareGaa: 9:42am On Feb 27
IamAtikulate:

Yorubas are still crying that Barth refused to site his project in Lagos. They want to use political trolling to cover their shame

😂😂😂

Your blodas are known for celebrating mediocrity.

Otedola has many power plants, likewise Davido's dad.

Look at Barth Nnaji talking loosely like an illiterate.
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by Daystar7: 9:43am On Feb 27
Fiscus105:

When he was minister, what was the outcome?

I guess you just started following political events.

Few years ago, Igbo constituted substantial part of federal govt. We knew how Nigeria started running downward and for APC to now totally run it aground.

Abeg name the Igbo's and under whose government? Yaradua or Jonathan or Buhari?
Re: Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji by phorget(m): 9:43am On Feb 27
OGHENAOGIE:
so long u are nigerian he is ur president... Whether u like it or not... There's no biafra republic anyway and if u can't go tel him ur grievances please get Lost ok

The fact he is your president doesn't make him mine, I dont admire slowpoke and that is exactly what your president represents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift / Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) / PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.