Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,191 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes (24190 Views)

Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Coronavirus: Trump Bans Travel From Europe To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes by Krismas(m): 1:22pm On Feb 29
SonofElElyonRet:

All your links and evidences are biased are contrived and based on embellishments. Did the Quran not clearly say the jews of the days of jesus are descendants of the jews of the old testament? Why are all the cities in Israel bearing Israeli names and have so been for thousands of years.? Jews were dispersed first by the assyrians (722BC), When Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon destroyed Jerusalem in 597BC (check your history)... also when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem 70AD (check your history)... even during the time of Hitler they were further dispersed... it is called the Jewish dispersion. Your argument is heavily biased and unfounded.. just like your assertion that the Houthis are the next world power which is totally ridiculous and laughable
grin 1. the houthi were the engine room of the arabian empire, that spread all the way from the gulf of eden to europe africa and asia. saying they will rise again is no vain talk. you talk about babylon but forget its actually the medo-persian empire which iran is still representing uptil today. who told you the great empires of yesteryears are extint?
2. i did not say jews of jesus day is not jews of old testament. what i am saying is that jews of jesus days is not jews of today. jews of today have no connection to the jews of jesus day. infact the jews of jesus day are the Palestinians today. this is wot i have been saying to you since.
AD 70 destruction was only jerusalem. not the whole country. when the police destroyed odi early 2000s did nigerians move out of nigeria? i want a study dat show jews left judaea to europe after AD70.
3. even after 700 years of islamic empires, rulling palestine, the hebrew names of the citys did not change. dis is cos, the occupants did not change. the same set of people from beginning are still the same set there now, until foolish land grabbers came from europe, pretending to be israel. the only thing that changed with the occupants, was a change in religion, which is normal. before british came to nigeria, how many christians were in nigeria? what was the percentage of christains in nigeria before we met europeans? today everybody go to church and it s not even up to 600years of interaction. in palestine, in palestine, islamic interaction is up to a 1000yrs and active colonialization was 700yrs. to think the religious complexion of the area will not bleach after so long a time, is ignorance.
4. i am interested in reading your authorities on jewish dispersion. include your source of information next time
Re: Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes by SonofElElyonRet: 2:12pm On Feb 29
Krismas:
grin 1. the houthi were the engine room of the arabian empire, that spread all the way from the gulf of eden to europe africa and asia. saying they will rise again is no vain talk. you talk about babylon but forget its actually the medo-persian empire which iran is still representing uptil today. who told you the great empires of yesteryears are extint?
2. i did not say jews of jesus day is not jews of old testament. what i am saying is that jews of jesus days is not jews of today. jews of today have no connection to the jews of jesus day. infact the jews of jesus day are the Palestinians today. this is wot i have been saying to you since.
AD 70 destruction was only jerusalem. not the whole country. when the police destroyed odi early 2000s did nigerians move out of nigeria? i want a study dat show jews left judaea to europe after AD70.
3. even after 700 years of islamic empires, rulling palestine, the hebrew names of the citys did not change. dis is cos, the occupants did not change. the same set of people from beginning are still the same set there now, until foolish land grabbers came from europe, pretending to be israel. the only thing that changed with the occupants, was a change in religion, which is normal. before british came to nigeria, how many christians were in nigeria? what was the percentage of christains in nigeria before we met europeans? today everybody go to church and it s not even up to 600years of interaction. in palestine, in palestine, islamic interaction is up to a 1000yrs and active colonialization was 700yrs. to think the religious complexion of the area will not bleach after so long a time, is ignorance.
4. i am interested in reading your authorities on jewish dispersion. include your source of information next time

The bolded alone shows there's no need to continue this argument..... Shalom
Re: Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes by Konquest: 10:25am On Mar 01
Botragelad:

The successful targeting of the four cables, which are believed to belong to the AAE-1, Seacom, EIG, and TGN systems, marks a serious disruption of communications between Europe and Asia.

Four underwater communications cables between Saudi Arabia and Djibouti have been struck out of commission in recent months, presumably as a result of attacks by Yemen’s Iranian-backed Houthi rebels, according to an exclusive report in the Israeli news site Globes.

The successful targeting of the four cables, which are believed to belong to the AAE-1, Seacom, EIG, and TGN systems, marks a serious disruption of communications between Europe and Asia.
Most of the immediate harm will be absorbed by the Gulf states and India, Globes said.

Source:
https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/article-788888
This is indeed irresponsible and a threat to the rest of sane folks in the global community. Instead of pussyfooting on this, it's time to unleash MAXIMUM military force on this insidious Iranian-backed Yemeni criminal group... The kind of MAXIMUM military force that they have NEVER seen before since the First Gulf War of 1990 against Iraq.

The Iranian clerics too must be taken down since they have relentless used proxies to instigate violence and terror attacks worldwide. I still remember just like yesterday the horrendous Pan-Am flight that was bombed in the air over Lockerbie, Scotland in the late 1980s which immediately sent shockwaves worldwide. If the sources of the prevailing threats at that time had been dealt with on time, that Lockerbie flight bombing (including the 2001 9/11 bombings in the U.S.) would NEVER have occured!
Re: Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes by searchng4love: 8:28am On Mar 02
imam07:
have u forgotten united state army went to invade Afghanistan in their territory. On Afghan land oo. You are saying they defeated US. Are u out of your mind? Do u realize how many terrorists groups dat sprang up from Afghan dat are now extinct. For your information because I see u were a kid when this invasion was on. I see it d way u are judging things. United state did not invade Afghanistan to fight war with d Afghan govt or its people. United state army invade Afghanistan to fight terrorism. Get this to your head. If united state could not bring final peace to Afghanistan doesn't mean they were defeated. That is Afghan personnel problem if they did not want peace to reign in their land. We all know Islam religion no be peaceful religion ad dat one no be united state palava. Go tell Afghanistan to invade united state I think with this u will understand d different of been deafeted. Only God knows what the world would have become now in the hands of terrorist nations if united states and other European countries have not acted at d right time. I can see you are a terrorist sympathizer. Islam religion hv blocked your right thinking faculties. Free yourself from this extremist idea. Practice d good side of quran not d one dat preaches hate. There are better Muslims out there that preaches love. Even Muslims that are better than those who call themselves Christians.

USA was defeated soundly in Afghanistan and Vietnam. Stop bleating.
Re: Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes by imam07: 1:39pm On Mar 02
searchng4love:

USA was defeated soundly in Afghanistan and Vietnam. Stop bleating.
You wey dey use diapers when US army invaded Afghanistan. Wetin you know. Your love for terrorism will not let you say d truth. Ismam will lead you to perish.
Re: Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes by Jackanda1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02
bro4u:
It's high time Christianity get their own terror groups bro,, we need to equate this madness
Evangelism and Prayer is enough.
Re: Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes by searchng4love: 8:38pm On Mar 02
imam07:
You wey dey use diapers when US army invaded Afghanistan. Wetin you know. Your love for terrorism will not let you say d truth. Ismam will lead you to perish.
Ok. All opinions opposing your facism is Islam.... Knock your head seven times and pronounce you're a dun.cee
Re: Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes by Risingblue008(m): 12:58am On Aug 17
infofta:

You lack the ability to reason.
US is also the cause of Boko Haram in Nigeria.

They make ridiculous demands that cannot be met.

These Islamic extremists are terrorists all over the World.

I no knw say ur cellmainbrain dey ur anus

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Builds Egypt's First Ever Nuclear Power Plant "El Dabaa" (Photos) / Malawi Vice-president, Saulos Klaus Chilima Arrested, charged for corruption / Mark Zuckerberg Is The Biggest Billionaire Loser In 2018-see Current Net Worth

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.