Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. (52755 Views)

Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 11:44pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

Na you this money pain pass and too bad it can't jump from My account to yours.

Let me update you Incase you didn't know. While you were busy protesting Why my helper blessed me, another one asked me to drop my account so he can make it a 100k and he sent me another 20k. This so you know how much you're talking about here.

See proof.

So as you dey vex the more God dey bless me the more the more grin grin

they should keep being foolish with their money, it's not my concern

U will still open another account and be using it to insult men
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Brighton1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

if u don't have better things to say, go and sleep
ok daddy

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:47pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

they should keep being foolish with their money, it's not my concern

U will still open another account and be using it to insult men

E no concern you but you don use 5 pages cry on top the matter grin. Chai..

3 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 11:49pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

E no concern you but you don use 5 pages cry on top the matter grin. Chai..

between two of us, who has been calling mods

I still submit dat u are a useless worthless lady dat doesn't deserve anything coming frm a man
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:51pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

I still submit dat u are a useless worthless lady dat doesn't deserve anything coming frm a man

Cry me a river!!!!
Cry me a River

4 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Daniel7543: 11:55pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

bro this is too harsh. Take down this statement, you might get banned.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 11:56pm On Feb 27
Daniel7543:
bro this is too harsh. Take down this statement, you might get banned.

nah...I ain't taking it down
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Daniel7543: 12:02am On Feb 28
Orlu13:

nah...I ain't taking it down
you shouldn’t get angry or dictate to someone on how he spends his hard earned money. If he chooses to spend it all on women, it’s his choice.
If you choose to spend all your money on men, it’s also your choice. No hard feelings bro.

4 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Bigmospa: 1:56am On Feb 28
[quote author=Jennyclay post=128668673]Biko, give me his phone number so i can thank him for you cheesy[/quot e] broke ass bitch,i thought as much.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by BBIA: 5:37am On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
Biko, give me his phone number so i can thank him for you cheesy
grin

you never disappoint grin
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by saintnegroid(m): 6:46am On Feb 28
Jewessgratitud3:
I can not keep this good news. Una kuku know say I no Sabi hide myself. cheesy

They were sharing half bag of rice yesterday at customs office off Unilag road but I didn't go so I announced it here Incase anyone wants to go and get their own share.

A kind hearted brother from here advised me not to go there because of fear of what happened the previous day where 7 people lost their lives. I said ah.. my brother I'm not going o cos I no kuku get power. He now said he can give me half or even bag of rice if I ever needed . Jokingly I said he should encash it cos I no go fit finish one bag alone. He asked me how much is a bag and I told him 80k na so this God sent sama my account this morning with 80k.

Who did it? Jesus oh my God wau!!!...

Na so I take collect my own one bag of rice o. Help me thank him. God bless you Sir.
God bless him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:48am On Feb 28
saintnegroid:
God bless him

Amen.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by G00dharddick: 8:25am On Feb 28
Jewessgratitud3:

Later you ask Why the men don't bless guys. See all the ladies here are busy blessing and praying for the giver but here you are calling him names like he owe you any dime..

Same way he didn't owe you a single dime!

My point is there are lots of guys here crying daily for just 600 Naira to eat, but that guy that sent you the 80k won't see them to help. The Werèy sent it to impress you. smh! Tell him to send his follow guy ordinary 1k he'll play blind to it.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by akezn: 8:53am On Feb 28
Exactly

agabaI23:
they derive joy in doing it.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:02am On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men are good now hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:45am On Feb 28
G00dharddick:

Same way he didn't owe you a single dime!

My point is there are lots of guys here crying daily for just 600 Naira to eat, but that guy that sent you the 80k won't see them to help. The Werèy sent it to impress you. smh! Tell him to send his follow guy ordinary 1k he'll play blind to it.

You don't tell people what to do with their money and calling them names on top of their own hard earned money just makes you an over entitled lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Autobot05: 10:00am On Feb 28
Jennyclay:

He is a Nigerian man 😏
Attention seeking farm tool
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Ibkay32(m): 10:26am On Feb 28
All this banter wey una dey banter no concern me, Nigeria hard una still dey fight una self.
This is best time for us to be so friendly to ourselves

Jewessgratitud3 please I fit see 1 cup rice for your side today before this hunger comot my right eye?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by excel1960(f): 11:19am On Feb 28
Na God do this one ooh.
Congratulations

Jewessgratitud3:
I can not keep this good news. Una kuku know say I no Sabi hide myself. cheesy

They were sharing half bag of rice yesterday at customs office off Unilag road but I didn't go so I announced it here Incase anyone wants to go and get their own share.

A kind hearted brother from here advised me not to go there because of fear of what happened the previous day where 7 people lost their lives. I said ah.. my brother I'm not going o cos I no kuku get power. He now said he can give me half or even bag of rice if I ever needed . Jokingly I said he should encash it cos I no go fit finish one bag alone. He asked me how much is a bag and I told him 80k na so this God sent sama my account this morning with 80k.

Who did it? Jesus oh my God wau!!!...

Na so I take collect my own one bag of rice o. Help me thank him. God bless you Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Unrated900(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28
Crime Arrange organized syndicate to squandered Nigerians their hard earn
Money.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by G00dharddick: 12:53pm On Feb 28
Jewessgratitud3:

You don't tell people what to do with their money and calling them names on top of their own hard earned money just makes you an over entitled lazy youth.

If not for people like that Werèy simp man , broke girls like you would have di3d of hunger. See the way you're blabbing your mouth because of the foolish SIMP man. It's not your fault.

People like that man will empty their account ASAP for a girl but will go blind towards their fellow men plea. I double dare you to reveal his Moniker here and let's see if I'm wrong.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by quinox947: 1:22pm On Feb 28
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't do long hours because of my job but every day prayer with Daddy's prayer points, I no dey miss. I dey go church everyday 6to 7 for the 1 hr prayers and God has been faithful. Even this early morning a Long time friend from America send me money before the 80k enter.

This God is good and answers prayers.
Definitely FORTUNE 2024.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:05pm On Feb 28
excel1960:
Na God do this one ooh.
Congratulations

My dear, na God and He's still doing more.

The wind will blow in your favor too in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:06pm On Feb 28
quinox947:
Definitely FORTUNE 2024.

I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:08pm On Feb 28
G00dharddick:

If not for people like that Werèy simp man , broke girls like you would have di3d of hunger. See the way you're blabbing your mouth because of the foolish SIMP man. It's not your fault.

People like that man will empty their account ASAP for a girl but will go blind towards their fellow men plea. I double dare you to reveal his Moniker here and let's see if I'm wrong.

Oga rest, rest! That man no do you anything and insulting him for doing God's work will only bring you the wrath of God.

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jeon(f): 3:34pm On Feb 28
In summary :
Men, especially the lazy and jealous ones are the real entitled bitches

Jeez.
This issue will grace the redpill thread. ☺

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by excel1960(f): 6:01am On Feb 29
Amen ooh.
Good morning

Jewessgratitud3:

My dear, na God and He's still doing more.

The wind will blow in your favor too in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Newborn27(f): 6:39am On Feb 29
Jewessgratitud3:

Amen
Amen
Amen.

He's truly a God sent. This 50 days fasting and prayers God is really answering my prayers.

Thank God.

Congratulations ma'am...

Despite how rotten the scammers on here had sent away good people...we still have few that are generous.

May God bless the giver's source IJN.

RCCG 50days fasting and prayer ends today...I've been painstakingly participating..I pray my own testimony comes soonest too IJN...as my landlord don threaten to send my kids and I out by weekend if I no pay my rent....but I believe with God...all things are possible.

I'm dropping my account number with faith too... God that did yours would remember me and never let my kids and I end up on the streets IJN.

This wind will blow in my favour IJN

Wema bank
A A J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:04am On Feb 29
Newborn27:

Congratulations ma'am...

Despite how rotten the scammers on here had sent away good people...we still have few that are generous.

RCCG 50days fasting and prayer ends today...I've been painstakingly participating..I pray my own testimony comes soonest too IJN...as my landlord don threaten to send my kids and I out by weekend if I no pay my rent....but I believe with God...all things are possible.

I'm dropping my account number with faith too... God that did yours would remember me and never let my kids and I end up on the streets IJN.

Wema bank
A A J

Thank you my sister. God will surely bless his source in Jesus name.

God just surprised me that day I'm telling you. It was a divine one o. It didn't even stop there o.. more and More people are still blessing me.

Yes o the fasting is ending today. The wind is still blowing and will blow in your favor dear trust God. Yesterday, one of my schools that I didn't even meet for a pay raise because the woman increased our pay last year, I got their salary yesterday and she has increased it ha.. this God is too good my sister abeg hold an tight.

Decree that you'll not be sent out or disgraced by your landlord, that money will come for you to pay and you'll have excess to roll by after settling your landlord. As you observe todays fast let that be your decree throughout. God will send you a helper in Jesus name.

A day before those miracles came, heres a prayer I downloaded and prayed with after using the RCCG prayer points.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:11am On Feb 29
Newborn27:

Congratulations ma'am...

Wema bank
A A J

The 8 prayer points Continued.

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Newborn27(f): 7:28pm On Feb 29
Jewessgratitud3:

Thank you my sister. God will surely bless his source in Jesus name.

God just surprised me that day I'm telling you. It was a divine one o. It didn't even stop there o.. more and More people are still blessing me.

Yes o the fasting is ending today. The wind is still blowing and will blow in your favor dear trust God. Yesterday, one of my schools that I didn't even meet for a pay raise because the woman increased our pay last year, I got their salary yesterday and she has increased it ha.. this God is too good my sister abeg hold an tight.

Decree that you'll not be sent out or disgraced by your landlord, that money will come for you to pay and you'll have excess to roll by after settling your landlord. As you observe todays fast let that be your decree throughout. God will send you a helper in Jesus name.

A day before those miracles came, heres a prayer I downloaded and prayed with after using the RCCG prayer points.

Thanks so much for your prayers and words of encouragement ma...I'm just seeing this messages... I believe nothing is impossible for God.

Waiting time can be exhausting and draining.... it'd be as though...one ain't working enough or getting close to God enough....I know the God that hears the silent cries of the needy would openly answer me IJN....as I type this...I haven't been able to break my last fast due to lack...I drank water after the prayers......I know God is all sufficient for every problems of my life IJN.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 12:02pm On Mar 01
I know one day an helper will locate me. I really need a job I don find to no avail

I'm a father of 3kids, e no easy at all

God go help us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.