Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Do I Manage My Time While Studying In Cheltenham? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Manage My Time While Studying In Cheltenham? (105 Views)

What Are Some Recommended Areas For Student Housing In Cheltenham / I Feel Like I Wasted My Time On Education / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Manage My Time While Studying In Cheltenham? by andym56: 12:15pm On Feb 27
Hey everyone,

I'm currently a student in Cheltenham and struggling a bit with time management, especially balancing studies with finding suitable student accommodation in Cheltenham. I've been spending a lot of time searching for accommodation that's affordable, convenient, and conducive to studying. It's been challenging to juggle this alongside lectures, assignments, and extracurricular activities. One thing I've started doing is creating a weekly schedule, allocating specific time slots for studying, house hunting, and relaxation. I've also been trying to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance. However, I'd love to hear how others manage their time effectively in Cheltenham, especially when it comes to finding accommodation. Any advice or experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to your response.
Re: How Do I Manage My Time While Studying In Cheltenham? by Babbyad: 12:44pm On Feb 27
I can help with tasks based on urgency and importance in terms of your assignment and all... Currently helping a student in West Chester University who is also having finding it hard to navigate between work and school activities.
It will however be difficult for me to advise you as per accomodation there as I have no clue about it...
andym56:
Hey everyone,

I'm currently a student in Cheltenham and struggling a bit with time management, especially balancing studies with finding suitable student accommodation in Cheltenham. I've been spending a lot of time searching for accommodation that's affordable, convenient, and conducive to studying. It's been challenging to juggle this alongside lectures, assignments, and extracurricular activities. One thing I've started doing is creating a weekly schedule, allocating specific time slots for studying, house hunting, and relaxation. I've also been trying to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance. However, I'd love to hear how others manage their time effectively in Cheltenham, especially when it comes to finding accommodation. Any advice or experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to your response.

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of Data For Project Works / Study In Canada Scholarships 2024: Scholarships For International Students / Which Is The Best Paraphrasing Tool Between Myessaywriterai And Quillbot?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.