Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,034 members, 7,931,544 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why You May Regret Not Investing In Epe If You Fail To Seize The Moment Now! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why You May Regret Not Investing In Epe If You Fail To Seize The Moment Now! (79 Views)

The Moment 6-Storey Building Collapsed In Banana Island, Lagos (Video) / Oba Lateef Atanda Adams To Seize 300 Houses In Surulere, Lagos / Three Usual Suspects for not Investing in Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You May Regret Not Investing In Epe If You Fail To Seize The Moment Now! by derwin(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27
I do really feel that "You may regret not Investing early into a project that has been building solidly for years and waiting to rally up the way to massive Capital Gains"

I can use a swarm of adjectives to qualify what Epe is now to Real Estate, but you probably have heard them before, the only way you'll get to really know what I'm talking about is for you to "Experience" it yourself. It is only through the Experience that you will have a fore knowledge on the Gold Mine that Epe is!

I came across a post from my "Brother at Real Estate" this morning on Facebook. In a chat with his Landlord concerning the, State of Affairs of the Nation and investment; his Landlord told him of a 2 plots investment he made at Eleko in 2012, he recently got an offer for 35M each ... He didn't sell, and he's not even selling if they offer him 50M🤯! His only regret was that " He bought only 2 plots" imagine how much he would have if he bought an Acre and more...?

We have only 2 Acres here! As you can see that other plots have been bought and development has commenced gradually. 2 Acres gives you the total sum of 12 plots!

With 2M Naira, you get a plot right here during this promo window📌 For clarity, other fees include : Your Deed of assignment, and survey (Provisional or Registered — your choice) but only 12 plots are available. And if you'll be taking all 12 plots, there's a Special discount for you. For purchase / enquiries, send me a message already. #Drofproperties

Call or WhatsApp : 07062907130

(1) (Reply)

Large Cheap Land Or Small Expensive Land / Hurry: Tiara Estate Phase 2 Price Increment | Less Than 24 Hours To Go | Opposit / Sofa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.