Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Boom And Crash Trading Secret - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boom And Crash Trading Secret (204 Views)

Boom And Crash Trading Robot / No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) / Boom And Crash Best Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boom And Crash Trading Secret by 123yes(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27
I have been trading forex since 2008 after my NYSC. Those of you in the same line with me will testify that trading is not for the weak minded because you can lose all your capital within a twinkle of an eye. Forex can make you rich more than any business in the world if you can understand the trick behind it.
But what am going to discuss with you today is BOOM and CRASH. I will show you how you can start with only $10 and build massive income progressively.
This is a sure method using moving averages, relative index and ichimoku kinko hyo. I will show you when boom or crash will occur. I changed their default parameters to achieve this system.
If you are interested DM for more information.
Re: Boom And Crash Trading Secret by pointblank247(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02
123yes:
I have been trading forex since 2008 after my NYSC. Those of you in the same line with me will testify that trading is not for the weak minded because you can lose all your capital within a twinkle of an eye. though forex man make you rich more than any business in the world if you can understand the trick behind it.
But what am going to discuss with you today is BOOM and CRASH. I will show you how you can start with only $10 and build massive income progressively.
This is a sure method using moving averages, relative index and ichimoku kinko hyo will show you when boom or crash will occur. I changed their default parameters to achieve this system.
If you are interested DM for more information.
I came to your profile to check you out due to your response to my post on solution for low testosterone, the I saw this too. I'm very interested in this boom and crash thing. I have traded with out success.
Please let's talk on WhatsApp on both issues
Hit me on 0905 922 zero three five four
Re: Boom And Crash Trading Secret by 123yes(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02
pointblank247:

I came to your profile to check you out due to your response to my post on solution for low testosterone, the I saw this too. I'm very interested in this boom and crash thing. I have traded with out success.
Please let's talk on WhatsApp on both issues
Hit me on 0905 922 zero three five four
will get back to you soon
Re: Boom And Crash Trading Secret by Askme2020(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02
123yes:
will get back to you soon
Your WhatsApp number to contact u please?
Re: Boom And Crash Trading Secret by 123yes(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02
Askme2020:

Your WhatsApp number to contact u please?
Re: Boom And Crash Trading Secret by Roy1918(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28
I'm a newbie someone told me about this boom and crash and i came to check out articles on nairaland to see what traders are saying about it and I came across it post here

Will be glad if u can share more light on this
And if u have any group for training and mentoring will really be glad to be part of it and also if their are materials or YouTube channels you can recommend for this trading
It will be an added advantage

Thank you boss
Looking forward to ur response

(1) (Reply)

This Is HOW We Win: Live Trading. (Check And Confirm Timing) / Payoneer Funds For Sale / NBS: Inflation Rate Drops To 11.14% In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.