Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Us-based Philanthropist Commiserates With Yeyeluwa Dupe Adeleke Sanni - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Us-based Philanthropist Commiserates With Yeyeluwa Dupe Adeleke Sanni (112 Views)

Mrs Dupe Adeleke-sanni Pens Appreciation Letter Over Husband's Demise / Yeye Bobajiro: Ibrahim Akibu Congratulates Modupeola Adeleke-sanni / Kano Explosion: Atiku Commiserates With Victims, Demands Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Philanthropist Commiserates With Yeyeluwa Dupe Adeleke Sanni by Jimsonjaat86: 6:33pm On Feb 27
The President and Founder of Open Hands Amazing Charitable Organization New York USA and UK, Chief Dr. Mrs Magdalene Nwaka Agada has commiserated with the Aderemi Sanni Family on the demise of their Patriarch, Alhaji Tohir Aderemi Sanni, the husband of Dupe Adeleke-Sanni.

In a statement issued by the US based Philanthropist, Chief Dr. Mrs Magdalene Nwaka Agada on Monday, she described the news as shocking and sad.

Mrs Agada, who is also the CEO/ president Star global marketing limited / open hands amazing charitable organization New York USA / Uk / Nigeria prayed for the fortitude for Mrs Yeyeluwa Dupe Aderemi Sanni and her family and further extended her condolences to the Adeleke family and the government and people of Osun State.

The business tycoon described Alhaji Sanni as an accomplished man and a man of great character who left a legacy of charity and philanthropism.

"My heartfelt condolence to Yeyeluwa Modupeola Sanni-Adeleke over this irreparable loss. I also commiserate with the entire Aderemi Sanni family on this touching demise.

"I pray that may his memory be a source of strength to all that he left behind and may God forgive all his shortcomings and grant him a befitting place in Ajannah Fridaos. Amen," Mrs Agada prayed.

(1) (Reply)

100% FREE!! Apple Gift Card Generator 2024 NO Human Verification / “I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje Boast. / Ajah Agbero Menace - The Shame Of Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.