Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,558 members, 7,951,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M (23072 Views)

Lagos-Calabar Highway: FG Reroutes Mega Project, Slashes Lanes To Six / ‘It Was Pleasant’ – Obasanjo Hails Air Peace After Lagos-To-London Flight / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M by Artscollection: 11:08pm On Feb 28
deborahayobami7:
How much is his flight from Lagos to southeast. Subsidizing at the expense of his kinsmen. Mumu manHow much is his flight from Lagos to southeast. Subsidizing at the expense of his kinsmen. Mumu man...

Oga go buy your jet,nwoke na achu ego !! It is a business enterprise n not igbo kwenu venture. He is very strategic and That is why he is a big name in the game now n if you are searching for some stupid rich igbo folks to tackle i will give u 2 names

Arthur eze n ukpo
Emeka offor
Re: Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M by Prince111111: 11:31pm On Feb 28
epainos:
Let us put sentiments aside...Onyeama is a true Igbo man who means so well for Nigeria.

Please, tell Naija leaders...no matter what this man has done in the US that they are looking for him, they must not release this man like that ooo. We must negotiate on behalf of this gift. This man has found grace with Nigerians that we will negotiate with the US concerning him. This one is a gift for Naija ooo. This man must be protected by all means. US too dey do am for theirs.

Make dem substitute Abba Kyari with this man. Na that one dem suppose release without any wahala.

May God bless this man.
far better than Dangote
Re: Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M by naijamerican: 11:55pm On Feb 28
This is awesome. Hopefully we get direct flight to Houston Texas soon
Re: Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M by PaulH07: 1:25am On Feb 29
Re: Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M by hansomb: 3:46am On Feb 29
Dpharisee:
If Tinubu allows for license to import cement business men from the South especially Igbos would run Dangote out of the business by slashing cement prices.
He is the richest African because he enjoys monopoly and access to cheap dollar.
The advantage of flying Air Peace to London is that you can be served Ofe Nsala, Gbegiri with Amala and Tuwo Shinkafa
u don't have to tribalised everything. Igbo this, Igbo that.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M by dylandia: 2:07pm On Jun 14
Some peeps are wondering if it's worth it now, especially with travel all over the place. Personally, I get the frustration—planning trips can be a headache these days.

But hey, here’s a silver lining: I heard Air Peace might be rolling out cheap business class flights soon. That’s the kinda news that perks up my ears! Imagine scoring a cushy seat without breaking the bank. If that’s legit, count me in!

Anyway, lemme know what you guys think. Are you still keen on flying with them despite the route changes? Drop your thoughts—I’m all ears!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) / Aerial Footage, Devastating Flood In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.