Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,375 members, 7,964,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:19 PM

Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate (23771 Views)

Naira Rises By 7.7% As Official Exchange Rate Close At ₦‎1,142/$ / Naira Appreciates To ₦‎1,382/$ After $7 Billion FOREX Settlement / Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate by LordBillionz: 7:23am On Feb 29
Katakata10:
Hmmm

ïgbos won’t like this
F*ol ,he met it at 800, Buhari met it at 250...
All supported by you da*ft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate by Egoveen: 7:25am On Feb 29
Richtaiwo:
The Obis praying for the fx to be 2000/$ because gringory lost election will be very sad with this news. They will soon start crying everywhere.
See who dey cry dey accuse others of crying,how much is garri in your area,una dey always yarn rubbish,continue attacking Igbos while hardship is biting hard on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate by gbenshe: 8:00am On Feb 29
Haha naija for you.
Aboki still stands at N1,600 at the moment.

bikerboy1:
Where can one buy it at N1,450?

Banks claim they don't have

1 Like

Re: Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate by fxexperts: 10:38am On Feb 29
Richtaiwo:
The Obis praying for the fx to be 2000/$ because gringory lost election will be very sad with this news. They will soon start crying everywhere.
gullible fellows, the first kidnap your papa then your mama and then your siters, then the decide to kill your papa and your release your mama and sister then you become happy and started chanting their praises for killing your father and releasing your mother and sister. una dull nor be small. How much did your Tinubu meet the dollar to naira exchange rate. If you ignorant lots know how the forex market moves you will all know that this is nothing but a retracement / corrective move, if the root cause of the problem is not addressed the dollar will move up massive and create BOS ( Break of structure.) Olodo keep rejoicing.
Re: Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate by Fearurcreeator: 3:54pm On Feb 29
ThatCEO:
You cannot use the barrel of a gun to bring down dollars grin

I was going to the BDC in zone 4 Abuja yesterday, some EFCC/DSS goons blocked the road to zone 4 and asked me to make a U-turn cheesy

Anybody who has studied FX candlesticks for a minute will see that prices goes down for a while before continuing its upward journey.

Sanusi said d reason he was sacked was because he demanded that NNPC remit their dollars. You people's only source of FX is oil, yet NNPC go release one dollar cheesy

Now you have borrowed billions of dollars from ADB against future oil production grin

Binance r filing smart. If they wait for CBN to ban them, it means they now have to wait and lobby for CBN to unban them. But if they ban themselves, they wait a few weeks, naira crashes further n they simply unban themselves n continue trading wink That way, no illiterate can blame them.

All the BDCs r given $62M per month, is it for beans n dodo? cheesy
My aunt who has a drugs production company, by now, I know only her needs at least $1M monthly to buy raw materials grin

Boys have simply ported to other exchanges, d old men don't know how easy it is to move funds across crypto exchanges n continue life as if nothing ever happened. You only need just one working exchange, and I know at least one exchange that Nigeria can't mess with cheesy cheesy Una wan die...I won't mention Names.

Make una enjoy Jare, see you at ₦3000 naira to dollar

Them go later ban the crypto at the end since Una no wan hear word .. anyone trading crypto will soon become a threat to the state... Una eyes go clear
Re: Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate by Ebeano49(m): 6:00pm On Feb 29
The fact that we are celebrating a hike in interest rate is soo weird!
Re: Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate by Halo22: 10:57pm On Feb 29
Tempulated:

Yes a bag of rice will be sold for N5000 by tomorrow morning.

E Lo Fi Okan Balegrin
Oga I'm not in for such ur ethnic jokes. We are talking of a very serious matter that concerns the lives of millions of Nigerians and u are here introducing some silly jokes.
Re: Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate by Tempulated: 12:30am On Mar 01
Halo22:
Oga I'm not in for such ur ethnic jokes. We are talking of a very serious matter that concerns the lives of millions of Nigerians and u are here introducing some silly jokes.

I can see you are an hungry being and definitely you will be angrygrin
Re: Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate by Halo22: 5:34pm On Mar 01
Tempulated:

I can see you are an hungry being and definitely you will be angrygrin
I can't be hungry, just ask very well, the Igbos are not and can never complain because we are highly favored. Just that I show sympathy to people who are victims of the hard situation the country found itself including urself.
Re: Naira Rises To ₦‎1,450/$ After CBN Hiked Interest Rate by Venekconsultt: 4:10pm On Mar 17
This caption/title sef. Op so it's because of increase in interest rate that made naira appreciate against the dollar?
Well I will count it as one of the funny things I have read this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yamaha Begins Manufacturing In Nigeria / How To Save More Money As A Nigerian / I Want To Set Up Akube/okrika Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.