Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,283 members, 7,971,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:47 PM

Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree (31273 Views)

Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records / Economic Trees In Enugu: 5 years From Now,you'll Wish You Had Planted A Tree / 8 Reasons You Should Grow A Tree Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by donmik: 5:42pm On Feb 29
Are you guys kidding someone or what?
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:47pm On Feb 29
sad angry
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by GanagiBitrus: 5:50pm On Feb 29
MySolace:

She stated her reason for hugging a tree... It justified wot i thought was stupidity... I mean, her reason has some sense
Yes she has her reasons, which is to attract attention to tree planting etc, but it shouldn't be entertained as a record by GWR.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by donrexhibites(m): 8:45pm On Feb 29
She took the phrase 'go and hug a tree', LITERALLY πŸ˜…
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by godofuck231: 1:30am On Mar 01
pacespot:

If you read the post and see the reason why she did it, you'd never call her stupid undecided
there's no quantum to stupidity
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by pacespot(m): 6:03am On Mar 01
godofuck231:
there's no quantum to stupidity

Are you even a human being or you are braindead
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by ARAGON22(m): 7:55am On Mar 01
This one no get work @ all
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Darab4D: 8:29am On Mar 01
Mad ooo
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by godofuck231: 8:34am On Mar 01
pacespot:

Are you even a human being or you are braindead
you are right
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by ShedrachU(m): 8:58am On Mar 01
FalseProphet1:

I see you breaking that record before June this year.

This I have seen.

Where have you been False Prophet? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Rathoreng(m): 12:53am On Mar 03
VaginaAcademic:
Who go set record for longest time to hug transformer
Take it easy broπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by MySolace: 11:03pm On Mar 05
GanagiBitrus:

Yes she has her reasons, which is to attract attention to tree planting etc, but it shouldn't be entertained as a record by GWR.
Its simply for wider awareness, ...which she eventually achieved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Poultry Farming Experience! / Kaduna State Commissions Tomato Pack House (photo) / Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.