Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 (14584 Views)

Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week / Bitcoin Breaks 3 Yrs All Time High Record.. Passes 20,000 Easily!! / COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Richviewresort: 11:55am On Feb 29
fuckJones:
binance suspended uk deposit and withdrawer since October last year.

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Maxicreed: 12:30pm On Feb 29
yad2eidi:
4k ur papa
Oga there are many options and crypto is here to stay bro. I have long switched to Bitget quietly. All is good there and there P2P is working fine.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:35pm On Feb 29
Binance bit coin are not bringing THE QUANTUM DOLLAR INFLOW into NIGERIA banking system COMPARED TO THE HUGE TRADED VOLUMES, rather they are using them to speculate currency and CANNIBALIZE OUR NAIRA FOR devaluation.

NIGERIA GOVT CANNOT CONTROL THis eversive BINANCE,CRYPTO,BITCOIN SCHEMES,LET THEM SHORT THEM DOWN NOW NOW IN NIGERIA!
YOU CAN GO TO MEXICO AND AMERICAN TO DO YA BINANCE WHERE HITECH REGULATION IS ACTIVE 24/7 angry
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by donmaxxxy: 12:36pm On Feb 29
I can teach u forex
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by clems88(m): 1:01pm On Feb 29
Danlami223:
how can I get this money out of my Binance
send it to your kucoin wallet and sell on p2p
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Perseverance127: 1:18pm On Feb 29
I have 0.0003 BTC for sale. If you are in Lagos we can meet in a bank.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by SkyFi: 1:29pm On Feb 29
I have been buying for the last 4 years, now i will cash out in this cycle. yes lots of patience is needed
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by BUGOFF(m): 1:37pm On Feb 29
Danlami223:
how can I get this money out of my Binance
You may have to convert to u.s.d.t then transfer to Dom acct. Talk to the experts
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by RaptorX: 2:38pm On Feb 29
Forget bitcoin and invest in solid recently launched memecoins from dexes, before they blow up.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by vickydevoka(m): 3:00pm On Feb 29
wolesmile:

Google is your friend
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:20pm On Feb 29
GoodSpirit:

This is not the top of BTC , Bull run is about to take it on the high, one must not necessarily buy BTC other altcoin are still at their low now.

Share altcoins wey get prospects, baba mi.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:24pm On Feb 29
RaptorX:
Forget bitcoin and invest in solid recently launched memecoins from dexes, before they blow up.

Give examples of these memecoins. I want to purchase more.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by RaptorX: 3:31pm On Feb 29
UyaiIncomparabl:

Bonk, Coq inu, Wen, Minu, Wojak, milady, pepe, frog wif hat. Shiba inu if you are not already late to the party blowing up heavily right now.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:33pm On Feb 29
RaptorX:
Bonk, Coq inu, Wen, Minu, Wojak, milady, pepe, frog wif hat. Shiba inu if you are not already late to the party blowing up heavily right now.

I have Pepe, SOL, and Shiba. I will check the rest. Thanks, boss.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:48pm On Feb 29
KillingJoke:

ICP
Doge
Shiba
Pancake

Thanks, weirdo.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by GoodSpirit: 4:39pm On Feb 29
UyaiIncomparabl:

Share altcoins wey get prospects, baba mi.

Nothing to share , diversifying with the usual ones in the market BNB, ETH, ADA, MATIC, SOLANA will give you success , some are already running upwards awaiting Bitcoin halving.. These won't give so much but you are almost guaranteed between 2X to 10X during the bull run with little headaches because they have history of doing this.

You can check coinmarketcap.com to know altcoins with low market cap in order to achieve more returns but this must be a little of your total investment because this is more riskier than the former. Coins that hasn't experienced the bull run (coins that came out maybe from 2022 to date) can be looked into for more gains eg PEPE, BONK, Doge, shiba, 1000SATS, AI, XAI, JTO, floki, ICP and other lower cap coins.

Just my little opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by sacajawea: 6:00pm On Feb 29
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don Chop AirDrop/crypto money before?
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:57pm On Feb 29
sacajawea:

You don Chop AirDrop/crypto money before?

Yes, please. Why you ask?
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by sacajawea: 7:01pm On Feb 29
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, please. Why you ask?
Just asking for understanding.
Up to How much? 2k? 3k? 5k?
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by lenghtinny(m): 9:27pm On Feb 29
Pojomojo:
It time to go back and open my binance app

Are you interested in learning?
Do you want to get signals?
If you answer is Yes
Kindly quote this post.
Yes

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:41pm On Mar 01
sacajawea:

Just asking for understanding.
Up to How much? 2k? 3k? 5k?

You ask very funny and rhetorical questions.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by sacajawea: 2:06pm On Mar 01
UyaiIncomparabl:

You ask very funny and rhetorical questions.
How is it rhetoric? Just want to know if there's a sizeable amount of money being made there. Oh have made up to 1,500 USD, I've made well over $2k, $3k..
It may be funny, but not rhetoric.

It's just a simple question.. this is a discussion forum.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:38am On Mar 02
sacajawea:

How is it rhetoric? Just want to know if there's a sizeable amount of money being made there. Oh have made up to 1,500 USD, I've made well over $2k, $3k..
It may be funny, but not rhetoric.

It's just a simple question.. this is a discussion forum.

LOL.

If you are asking to know the profits margin I have made in crypto, the answer is that it is dependent on your stake/s on the sort of "coin/s" you purchased. The coins I purchased last year have all gone up to a 50% increase. So, that means that if you invested $100, you should have about $500 now. Again, this depends on the kind of coin/syou invested in. Look at Bitcoin for example. See how much it has grown in months. I believe I answered your question to the best of my ability without going through unneccessary corners and also divulging too much.

So, yes, there are profits if you know when to penetrate the market.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by sacajawea: 10:41am On Mar 02
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL.

If you are asking to know the profits margin I have made in crypto, the answer is that it is dependent on your stake/s on the sort of "coin/s" you purchased.
The coins I purchased last year have all gone up to a 50% increase. So, that means that if you invested $100, you should have about $500 now.
Okay. To start with, This should be $150 now, not $500
If it is a 50% increase... Or you mean 500% ?

this depends on the kind of coin/syou invested in. Look at Bitcoin for example. See how much it has grown in months.
This part, Bitcoin, not applicable. I specifically was asking for AirDrops.. making money from AirDrop crypto. Not regular standard coins, moreso the Central part.

I believe I answered your question to the best of my ability without going through unneccessary corners and also divulging too much.
So, yes, there are profits if you know when to penetrate the market.
Not really, you've not. Say the one Made from AirDrops and your stakings, give a rough figure if you don't Wanna divulge
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by EvanBentley: 8:41am On Mar 04
🌟 Only 1 Day Left for Airdrop Distribution to Start, You need to Refer at least 5 people to be Qualified for Airdrop Withdrawal

Airdrop Rewards: 10,000 $ANKR (~$300)
Referral Earnings: 1,000 $ANKR (~$30) for each referral

Hurry Now and Get Your 5 referrals to be Qualified for

Your Full Balance: 11000 $ANKR (~$330)

đź”—Your Referral link :
https:///ANKRAirdropBot?start=r0104435866
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by jaephoenix(m): 10:15am On Mar 04
Britishpea:

You are a liar. Binance withdrew from Canada since last year because of the regulatory rule melted on them. The rule was to prevent laundering. Binance doesn’t exist in China.

Nigeria can also have a regulated exchange market on crytp and the likes but banning the Binance is a first step. Naira was falling everyday, seriously and waiting for a week further to take actions will sink the economy into a comatose.

Stop being an anus about the country always reason with your brain. God didn’t give it to you to think like an ant.
Read what I said. I never explicitly say Binance is in Canada. I said its in the US. Besides there are other big exchanges in Canada like Coinbase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Vows To Clampdown On Traders Inflating Commodity Prices / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / Africa Is Mumu Inc: Us Universities(Harvard et al) buying up African lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.