Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,965 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

“this Is Mockery To Christianity” — Asake Under Fire Over ‘only Me’ Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “this Is Mockery To Christianity” — Asake Under Fire Over ‘only Me’ Video (849 Views)

Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) / Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“this Is Mockery To Christianity” — Asake Under Fire Over ‘only Me’ Video by OnlineNewsPlus: 6:12pm On Feb 29
Nigerian singer, Asake, has provoked outrage on social media over his recently released video for his hit single, ‘Only Me’. The singer announced on his social media that the music video will be released on Thursday, 29th February.

The music video which was directed by TG Omori, had Asake clad in priestly regalia while giving out communion in a place decorated like a church.

His video vixens were also dressed up like mass servers (the people who assist the priests in the church).

The video has condemned on social media, where Asake who is a Muslim was accused of “continually disrespecting the Christian faith”.

Watch the video below:

http://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/02/this-is-mockery-to-christianity-asake.html

Re: “this Is Mockery To Christianity” — Asake Under Fire Over ‘only Me’ Video by Blackfire(m): 11:18pm On Feb 29
Reverend fathers are more depraved than a so called sinner
Re: “this Is Mockery To Christianity” — Asake Under Fire Over ‘only Me’ Video by talk2hb1(m): 10:03am On Mar 01
Which Yẹ̀yẹ̀ post is this, where is the mockery.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-husband Reveals What Kiiiillllll Prophetess Egbin Orun / Watch Modenine Cooking And Washing - - Soooo Simple A Celebrity! / The Nigerian Twitter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.