Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family (2400 Views)

Being Born Into A Rich Family Or Making Ur Own Money, Which Wil You Prefer Guys? / Life Is Hard Unless You're Born Into A Rich Family / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Ayjay44(m): 7:48pm On Feb 29
Imagine being born to dollar billionaire or multi millionaire parents.

SOMETIMES I feel like cutting ties with my parents bcuz they don't have anything to offer.

The one thing that makes the world go round (money) becomes always nearby.
I for just dex flex with fancy locations, and fancy stuff. It suddenly becomes much easier
LIFE.
Am I only the one that feel this way.

Am definitely not having children if I don't become wealthy

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Jeon(f): 7:50pm On Feb 29
Lolz, and you think being born in a wealthy family is an easy task?.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Natbrowny: 7:51pm On Feb 29
Appreciate what u have.

Some are born as imbeciles into wealthy homes and they r hidden from the public coz of that and when family aint proud. They stylishly euthanized them and claim natural causes.

Improvise.. As hard as it can be.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Nice2023(m): 8:14pm On Feb 29
Thank God say my papa was a poor man...and it wasn't easy but I tried in ending that poverty and I succeeded to the best of my knowledge.

Thank ur star wherever u find yourself.

U may be born into a rich home but end up becoming autistic,mad or perpetually sick or even blind.

Take yourself as u see it.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Beebah321(f): 8:35pm On Feb 29
Stop complaining
Go and hustle

13 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by toujurs: 8:38pm On Feb 29
Ayjay44:

SOMETIMES I feel like cutting ties with my parents bcuz they don't have anything to offer.

I for just dex flex with fancy locations, and fancy stuff. It suddenly becomes much easier
LIFE.

Coward, shut the Bleep up, and go and work. So you can become what you wish for. There is dignity in labour.

Lazy youth!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by toujurs: 8:40pm On Feb 29
Beebah321:
Stop complaining
Go and hustle
Don't mind the fool, it irritates me to see youths commenting like cowards.
Especially boys, who would become men tomorrow.

7 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by mbaise1000: 8:48pm On Feb 29
Stop insulting God, BTW those rich families didn't just get to where they are just like that, someone suffered to set up those families, this is how you are going to die poor and your own children will start saying the same thing you are saying now, why can't you make it rich for your own children to enjoy like you say rich children are enjoying? You are just ending up worse than your parents, SHAME

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by achillesfoot(m): 9:02pm On Feb 29
You are a fool.. Not just any kind of fool, an empty headed, low self esteemed kind of fool..
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by 3seriez(m): 9:04pm On Feb 29
mbaise1000:
Stop insulting God, BTW those rich families didn't just get to where they are just like that, someone suffered to set up those families, this is how you are going to die poor and your own children will start saying the same thing you are saying now, why can't you make it rich for your own children to enjoy like you say rich children are enjoying? You are just ending up worse than your parents, SHAME

Stop insulting God. Chai, the hypocrisy. Very shameless old clown šŸ˜‚
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by fyzaila: 9:07pm On Feb 29
Not all fingers are equal. Be contented

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by olawale780: 9:27pm On Feb 29
Natbrowny:
Appreciate what u have.

[/b]Some are born as imbeciles into wealthy homes and they r hidden from the public coz of that and when family aint proud.[b] They stylishly euthanized them and claim natural causes.

Improvise.. As hard as it can be.
hmm deep
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by callmevirus(m): 10:10pm On Feb 29
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Just look at yourself @ op

Thank your God say you dey alive
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Kingrshd3: 1:03am On Mar 01
KillingJoke:
First sign of a useless son aka lazy youth

Exactly I have an elderly brother like that too ..

He always talks about wealthy parents and the like but he is so lazy to the core to work and earn money ..

At age 47 he will still be talking trash Abt parent inheritance and d likes

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Geovanni412(m): 2:29am On Mar 01
Ayjay44:

LIFE.

Op, it doesn't work that way

Being born into a rich family doesn't guarantee you, yourself will remain rich

Go and do research of 10 rich families in your area and how their children are faring now

Most times, the kids end up doing nothing

Those that eventually succeed among them were the ones whose thinking was more like hustlers than rich men
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by PastorOlokonla: 3:35am On Mar 01
You can create a rich family for your kids. MKO Abiola was born into a poor home.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by LordIsaac(m): 4:47am On Mar 01
I understand you. But looking back now, Iā€™m grateful I was not born with a silver spoon. So, just trust God and keep pushing, you will get to where you ought to be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Majikmaleek: 6:02am On Mar 01
You are only the one. šŸ˜‚ Waray
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Tallesty1(m): 6:40am On Mar 01
Ayjay44:

LIFE.

Work hard so your children will be born into a rich family

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by XY01: 7:15am On Mar 01
Allow op to dream, there's nothing wrong in wishing to have good things in life, because you don't wish to have or comfortable you don't, doesn't mean others shouldn't or they are committing a crime.

Op, dream. But wake up to reality, your parents are poor, it's your turn to make sure your child(ren) doesn't have such dream
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by shoodboi2: 9:11am On Mar 01
Instead of wishing, you should begin ensuring that your children are born into a rich family.
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Ayjay44(m): 10:31am On Mar 01
achillesfoot:
You are a fool.. Not just any kind of fool, an empty headed, low self esteemed kind of fool..
why so?
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Ayjay44(m): 10:32am On Mar 01
Geovanni412:

Op, it doesn't work that way

Being born into a rich family doesn't guarantee you, yourself will remain rich

Go and do research of 10 rich families in your area and how their children are faring now

Most times, the kids end up doing nothing

Those that eventually succeed among them were the ones whose thinking was more like hustlers than rich men

I am also more like a hustler
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Geovanni412(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01
Ayjay44:
I am also more like a hustler

So why are you complaining?

At least you have food to eat .

Many Nigerians are starving and don't know where their next meal will come from

When it's your time to blow, it will happen.
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by mbaise1000: 10:03pm On Mar 01
3seriez:

Stop insulting God. Chai, the hypocrisy. Very shameless old clown šŸ˜‚

Good to know I am living in your brain, certainly, your pain is permanent, enjoy.
That's what you get when you chose a certified paedophile and murderer as your role model, you are trying too hard to be like your demented prophet and you are doing good on that.
Sad.
I wanted also to say to that thing I responded to that if his parents used the money they wasted on sending him to school to start poultry farming, they would have started eating the eggs now at least, I am saying that also to anyone like him or supporting him, I am not surprised that you are his type
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by 3seriez(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01
mbaise1000:

Good to know I am living in your brain, certainly, your pain is permanent, enjoy.
That's what you get when you chose a certified paedophile and murderer as your role model, you are trying too hard to be like your demented prophet and you are doing good on that.
Sad.
I wanted also to say to that thing I responded to that if his parents used the money they wasted on sending him to school to start poultry farming, they would have started eating the eggs now at least, I am saying that also to anyone like him or supporting him, I am not surprised that you are his type

Living in your brain,šŸ˜‚ stop patronising yourself Pastor. Go and sit down Delusional bigot.
You have now graduated to Eggs and poultry farm. Pastor cum farmer Indeed. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Farming is not your field, stick with your Mohammed & Islam bigotry, this is your strength šŸ’ŖšŸ¾.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by mbaise1000: 9:36am On Mar 02
3seriez:

Living in your brain,šŸ˜‚ stop patronising yourself Pastor. Go and sit down Delusional bigot.
You have now graduated to Eggs and poultry farm. Pastor cum farmer Indeed. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Farming is not your field, stick with your Mohammed & Islam bigotry, this is your strength šŸ’ŖšŸ¾.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Glad you understood exactly what I am saying
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by 3seriez(m): 10:45am On Mar 02
mbaise1000:

Glad you understood exactly what I am saying

Glad for yourself You Bigot šŸ¤£
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Fahvvy: 10:57am On Mar 02
This is exactly how your kids will open a thread in the future wishing the same thing if you don't work hard undecided...
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by BigDickProblems: 10:57am On Mar 02
Ayjay44:
EDIT: thanks to you all for your contributions. I ended up learning a lot and changing my perspective.

LIFE.

You are just a Mumu Man.
Re: I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family by Ayjay44(m): 11:29am On Mar 02
BigDickProblems:

You are just a Mumu Man.
why is that so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nija lady Attitude Changed Immediately The Guy Said He Is A Student In The UK / He said Cut Soap For me now he lured him into blood ritual / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.