Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,842 members, 7,898,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million (16849 Views)

Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC / Internet Users In Nigeria Hit 108.5 Million - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nautybride: 3:57pm On Mar 01
Nice2023:

Then u don't know the meaning of advice when money is involved.

Stop saying what u don't know. No one can start anything without seeking advice let alone when money is involved.

Go to treasury bill section,property section,mutual fund section and even stock exchange section on nairaland and see how people with millions are seeking for advice and people proffer them with solutions without any hullabaloo.

So why are u angry and what is wrong in him seeking advice even without money?

Be careful and stop derailing topics like this.

Angry?
You must be the angry one here!
Be careful! You are the derailer here!
Face the post and grant him the audience he requires, if you are not contented with mine!
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01
jasent:

9m is way to much. Invest 1m into importation of goods from Nigeria to Ghana, bring in boys and install jiji on their phone. Let them post the picture online and see the number of sales you'll be having daily. That's how I'm making my money

Please I am interested in this. How do I go about it?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01
Offpoint1:
Pay good developer 2m to build an app for you, use 1.5m to buy good pc, use 3m for promotion/publicity, keep the rest of the change for more publicity.

You might want to ask, what app? That information I can't give out for free.

Other option is blogging, you don't need to write a word. Pay good writers to handle that for you. GET a good niche that targets the west, anything along the line of loan and legal.

Dropshipping is another way, you've got money for publicity, next is PRODUCT SOURCING. With good product that targets countries with higher purchasing power, you can make xx of your capital in a year. (It sounds easy, but it's not... There will be failure in the first few months, but once you get the right product and marketing trick... You'll smile)

How do I go around with blogging?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01
Etetedet:
You may want to consider my management service on binary trading. open your own trading account with $100, that's a little over 160k. i'll trade on your behalf daily. the $100 has a potential roi of $1000 every 30 business days, roughly 1.5million. my fee is 40% of total profit when you withdraw. you can opt for daily withdrawal as well. interested ?. i'm on twitter @devi_4rm_calaba or sms 08123306387. cheers

Can i contact you please.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01
Yinkakazi098:
Start buying and selling Gold online, I've been trading Gold online Since 2013, and its been a profitable journey so far. You can make more than Double of your money in a year. I can guide you into the business if you're interested.

Please I am interested. Can you guide me?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01
1x2x3:

Bro invest 1M in learning freelancing. That amount will cover everything as long as you have a laptop already. In 5-6 months you should be making sales, then patiently build customer based before building a proper brand for your freelance business.

Hello bros, how does this work?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01
Empresa:

I have an online business am doing, it's paying in dollars. But You need to withdraw with a Crypto wallet like binance, bitget, Trust wallet.

You invest a minimum of $75, and You earn a legit sum in dollars everyday except on sundays. I can't explain all here, NOT For anything but the explanation plenty. Let me know if You are interested. I'm doing it and have múltiple Account.

Please how does it work?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01
Ayjay44:
I'm shocked no-one has said this.

Learn Amazon KDP

Please how does it work?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01
pooozeee:
Invest in online gold

Please how does it work?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01
chinoify:
Personally I will invest it into mining Bitcoin. Last year September I start Bitcoin mining with about 6m, with little or no guide. I now have 8 fairly used machines with the lowest mining at 58THs. Everyday I get $45-60, depending on how stable the electricity is. So it's a silent and cool stuff. No headache, no stress... As everyone is 😭😭😭😭, my cash cow is 🤮🤮🤮 $$$$. I will leave you to calculate when I will recover my investment.

Please how does it work?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 4:59pm On Mar 01
nony43:

Hello bros, how does this work?

Freelancing is all about learning a digital skill then sell the skill s a services online through freelance marketplaces.

To begin, you need learn a skill by going through online courses or finding a mentor who is a freelancer to train and guide you. Mentorship will cost you but will provide you a narrowed down niche and quicker success.

Before paying anyone for mentorship, ask to see their earnings on the marketplaces they sell. Don't fall for screenshots that could be edited, ask for zoom call to be sure they are actually earning.

I can provide you with mentorship if you are interested but hold better money oo. You can easily make 1M and above on monthly basis starting 4-6 months after learning.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Ayjay44(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01
nony43:

Please how does it work?
you write books (study guides) on amazon for original books which have been published and you earn from royalties
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by babzo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01
jasent:

9m is way to much. Invest 1m into importation of goods from Nigeria to Ghana, bring in boys and install jiji on their phone. Let them post the picture online and see the number of sales you'll be having daily. That's how I'm making my money

Importation from Nigeria to Ghana?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Empresa: 5:20pm On Mar 01
nony43:

Please how does it work?
The explanation plenty, if You send me your WhatsApp Number, i will explain better
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01
1x2x3:

Freelancing is all about learning a digital skill then sell the skill s a services online through freelance marketplaces.

To begin, you need learn a skill by going through online courses or finding a mentor who is a freelancer to train and guide you. Mentorship will cost you but will provide you a narrowed down niche and quicker success.

Before paying anyone for mentorship, ask to see their earnings on the marketplaces they sell. Don't fall for screenshots that could be edited, ask for zoom call to be sure they are actually earning.

I can provide you with mentorship if you are interested but hold better money oo. You can easily make 1M and above on monthly basis starting 4-6 months after learning.

I am interested bros. But the better money don cut my mind. Lol
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01
Empresa:

The explanation plenty, if You send me your WhatsApp Number, i will explain better

Send your email let me drop my WhatsApp number there.pls.

Bros please email me on critz8169@gmail.com so we can move from there.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01
Ayjay44:
you write books (study guides) on amazon for original books which have been published and you earn from royalties

Can you guide me please
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Ayjay44(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01
nony43:

Can you guide me please
I don't teach but I bought resources from a guy to learn. you can pay him like 30k to buy the online course to learn. Check Ndu kalu on twitter

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by achicares(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01
Bluearrow:

See what u are writing?
How many people have 3m in their account?
What u are saying now doesn't tally with your first comment of telling him to remain in same business. People can diversify with as low as 100k, it all depends on the type of business. From your first post, I already knew u got a myopic reasoning

From his statement, is obvious he doesn't know the meaning of diversification

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by ForexMarket(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01
Learn how to trade forex.

Don't give your money to anybody.

With proper risk and money management, you can be rest assured of making profits in this lucrative forex industry.

I teach, train and coach people how to trade forex for free.

I repeat again: DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY TO TRADE FOR YOU.

For forex trading training, check my signature for my WhatsApp number.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Offpoint1: 6:11pm On Mar 01
nony43:

How do I go around with blogging?
1. Make a research about what blogging entails.

2. Pick a niche after you've done No.1

3. Create your blog by paying a web designer to do it for you, or if you want to cut cost (Go through YouTube on how to create blog using WordPress or Blogspott for beginners) make sure the blog have a professional look.

4. Start writing GOOD blog post (Remember your niche is what you're writing on) make sure you post at least twice a day and you must be consistent.

5. Make research on SEO, it's very vital for the growth of your blog.

6. Use social media to grow your blog (you can research on this too)

7. Apply for Google Adsense to monetize your blog, if Google approve it... Then you can start making good money (Remember you need mad traffic to make good money)

2 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Mummyfour(f): 6:14pm On Mar 01
jasent:

Let me explain how it works. Bottle of water in Nigeria goes for 150 Naira retail price.. wholesale may be lesser. The same bottle of water in Ghana goes for 3Gh, which is over 300naira in equivalent. Tekmosor soap in Nigeria is 250 to 300 naira retail price. Here in Ghana it's 12Gh, almost 1300 naira. If you factor in the logistics you'll also be left with alot of profit. But please note: I only used the water and the soap to make example. I do not export them because I can't sell them online. People are exporting though.

For me,I bring in Products that I can promote online only.

When you're promoting products online your conversation rate will be high, because the people that will contact you from online and those that need the product. They've just call to negotiate the price,and then proceed to make order, that's the beauty of online selling.

You can as well bring in people and help them put the products online, everyone will be profitable at the end. How you understand
thank you very much. I appreciate
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Determinedbobo: 6:15pm On Mar 01
Victorprofan:

I tried to reach u..can u reach via my signature 🙏
I can help you market on Jiji shaa
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Chidolalar: 6:20pm On Mar 01
Royalexquisuite:
Best profitable business is to invest the money into Real Estate land banking and Earn 50% ROI per annum, you will realise close to 15M in the next 1 year.

Check my dm for more updates.

Can u explain further on this.
How much will d person invest to earn 50 percent per annum and close to 15m in the next one year
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 6:26pm On Mar 01
nony43:

I am interested bros. But the better money don cut my mind. Lol

LOL you should know anything that can give you 1M-5M monthly would cost you a significant amount to start up.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by sprints1: 6:57pm On Mar 01
Man city vs man utd city to win to over 2.5 + erling haaland to score triple combo na sure 3 odd be that... if u get sense play am and pocket extra 21m
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by raphlegit(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01
Try learning how to trade the forex market
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01
[quote author=1x2x3 post=128728212]

LOL you should know anything that can give you 1M-5M monthly would cost you a significant amount to start up. [/qu

Like how much is the amount?
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01
Offpoint1:

1. Make a research about what blogging entails.

2. Pick a niche after you've done No.1

3. Create your blog by paying a web designer to do it for you, or you want to cut cost (Go through YouTube on how to create blog using WordPress or for beginners) make sure the blog have a professional look.

4. Start writing GOOD blog post (Remember your niche is what you're writing on) make sure you post at least twice a day and you must be consistent.

5. Make research on SEO, it's very vital for the growth of your blog.

6. Use social media to grow your blog (you can research on this too)

7. Apply for Google Adsense to monetize your blog, if Google approve it... Then you can start making good money (Remember you need mad traffic to make good money)

Thank you boss. I really appreciate. I will work on this.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nony43(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01
Ayjay44:
I don't teach but I bought resources from a guy to learn. you can pay him like 30k to buy the online course to learn. Check Ndu kalu on twitter

Thank you bro.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by 1x2x3: 7:48pm On Mar 01
[quote author=nony43 post=128729429][/quote]

Hold 1M. It covers mentoring and setting up + guidance till you make your first 1M.
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Offpoint1: 9:11pm On Mar 01
nony43:

Thank you boss. I really appreciate. I will work on this.
You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry 10 Data Plans? / Internet Over Bluetooth / Twitter Increases Tweet Characters Limit For Users To Express Their Selves More

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.