Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,469 members, 7,891,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! (2209 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02
blaquemyc:
So suddenly all the transsion marketers and promoters have gone offline cuz I'm surprised they have not yet flooded the thread with their usual gimmicks

They can't reply,

And do not be shocked,they are not more than 10,what they do is open multiple Monika to spam and promote lies.

I expected them to prove to me I am wrong,but rather a dullard replied and said they do it because of aesthetics
And purely to deceive customers.

Imagine such from a reputable brand.

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02
easytig:
There is a reason why trannsion themselves limited t their products to third world countries.
Even in china sef their products no get level at all.

It's more like a run down company in China which Africa gave a chance to shine.

But sadly they have infused too much lies and scams deep into the Africa market,
The rot would be cleaned up soon

Thank God for Redmi,them for nor upgrade there game at all.

3 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02
PapaNnamdi:
They have already settled the govt, nothing go happen

So sad but true!!
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02
The fraud never ends.
Tecno the fake camera sensor merchants with the lies and scams are at it again,

The phone claims to have 4 big camera holes are the back,

The holes are all lies with a big scam!!

It only has one sensor,so why decieve customers by putting ugly holes at the back, when it only has one camera sensor,

This deception must stop!

Transsion stop the fraud!!

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by sunshineV(f): 1:03am On Mar 03
tivta:
Lol, obviously transition phones are never what it seems hence why it is cheap.
walai their phones are not cheap

1 Like

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by sunshineV(f): 1:05am On Mar 03
atheistandproud:
I don show, their father! 😜😜😜

Oya wetin dey happen?!

Drdjay, SunshineV, Skywalker wetin dey happen
my oga, Dem don open itel yansh like free wifi o😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 8:13am On Mar 03
More exposing coming through!!

The list loooooongg!!
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Norman4real(m): 11:50am On Mar 03
noobody:

Wow,I have never seen ignorance shine so bright,but yet still stooopid.
You mean you are admitting to the fact that transsion is on purpose deceiving customers,with 3 big circles and there are no camera sensors in them?

But I am not shocked this statement came from you because obviously you are a tecno promoter,you would do anything to sell lies and deceit as always.
you can only call it "deceiving" if they actually claimed that those circles are cameras. If they never said that then it's you making a false assumption.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03
Norman4real:
you can only call it "deceiving" if they actually claimed that those circles are cameras. If they never said that then it's you making a false assumption.

Oh really,so basically you are given a plate of food with spoon,your assume it meant to be bathed with?
Its just the same way,when I see a device with 4 camera sensors,I automatically assume there are cameras there (like the plate of food I am supposed to eat it,)

Is that your claim that phones with 4 camera holes at the back,we are supposed to assume they are design choices?

So are you telling me apple,oneplus,Redmi,Samsung and the likes are making such false moves?

If a phone has just one sensor what is the need to put 3 empty sensors to deceive customers ??my point is why put them there to deceive customers if it's empty?
But if it was Redmi,you people would have created multiple Monika's and threads to spread the hate.

Cos this your argument nor just gel at all.

5 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Shuregirl: 7:22pm On Mar 03
nigeriansamurai:
guy no cap xiaomi is shit. I prefer an itel or tecno device to the nuclear bombs xaiomi calls its phones. And yes xaiomi phone are bombs, their battries explode frequently. Xiaomi products are not safe
I just Dey pity intending Xiaomi users, lmao
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03
Shuregirl:
I just Dey pity intending Xiaomi users, lmao

Loooool,

Why don't you pity customers you have deceived and sold lies to

How about that?

Leave Xiaomi users to there fate,at least they are not been deceived to buy phones with fake camera hole.

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Chibuzoripob: 9:31pm On Mar 03
grin cool designed for bus conductors cool cheesy
noobody:
The fraud never ends.
Tecno the fake camera sensor merchants with the lies and scams are at it again,

The phone claims to have 4 big camera holes are the back,

The holes are all lies with a big scam!!

It only has one sensor,so why decieve customers by putting ugly holes at the back, when it only has one camera sensor,

This deception must stop!

Transsion stop the fraud!!
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Chibuzoripob: 9:34pm On Mar 03
noobody:
More exposing coming through!!

The list loooooongg!!
Abeg sad!,help us check ✔️ those Samsung A50,A13,14 etc with 3 📷 hole at the back
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03
Chibuzoripob:
Abeg sad!,help us check ✔️ those Samsung A50,A13,14 etc with 3 📷 hole at the back

Samsung legit ooo

Them nor dey do kalo kalo like transsion,

Transsion wants to copy Redmi by force but don't want to offer the value but charge double the price.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 8:28am On Mar 04
Phones with fake camera holes are scams!!

Avoid buying such!!
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Norman4real(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04
noobody:

Oh really,so basically you are given a plate of food with spoon,your assume it meant to be bathed with?
Its just the same way,when I see a device with 4 camera sensors,I automatically assume there are cameras there (like the plate of food I am supposed to eat it,)

Is that your claim that phones with 4 camera holes at the back,we are supposed to assume they are design choices?

So are you telling me apple,oneplus,Redmi,Samsung and the likes are making such false moves?

If a phone has just one sensor what is the need to put 3 empty sensors to deceive customers ??my point is why put them there to deceive customers if it's empty?
But if it was Redmi,you people would have created multiple Monika's and threads to spread the hate.

Cos this your argument nor just gel at all.
bro you're being so ignorant about this. Okay if you think this is only a tecno thing, i want you to take a look at the redmi 10a. Look at how many camera circles it has behind and then find out how many actual camera lenses are then. When you get the answer to that then try to actually look through various brands you'll realise that almost all of them do it. Especially with their lowest end smartphones. You'll then get your mind right.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Ezeifeduba: 11:24pm On Mar 04
Online Samsung users wailing as usual. I feel una pain.

Your much anticipated loss of love for TECNO didn't come as you cheap propagandists planned it.

Your foolish article won't stop TECNO from pulling weights everywhere in the world.

They're currently the biggest and best selling Android brand in Nigeria and Africa and there's nothing you can do about it. I'll keep using their phones.

The problem is that you can't even afford the phones you're talking thrash about. See the motherboard of the phone you claimed to expose, a weak old phone that looks like Spark 6 or Smart is what you're using to deceive unsuspecting people.

Get a work Bro. TECNO doesn't know you exist!!!
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 7:31am On Mar 05
Ezeifeduba:
Online Samsung users wailing as usual. I feel una pain.

Your much anticipated loss of love for TECNO didn't come as you cheap propagandists planned it.

Your foolish article won't stop TECNO from pulling weights everywhere in the world.

They're currently the biggest and best selling Android brand in Nigeria and Africa and there's nothing you can do about it. I'll keep using their phones.

The problem is that you can't even afford the phones you're talking thrash about. See the motherboard of the phone you claimed to expose, a weak old phone that looks like Spark 6 or Smart is what you're using to deceive unsuspecting people.

Get a work Bro. TECNO doesn't know you exist!!!

I posted hardcore facts with evidence
Tecno agent say Na foolish artitcle
Like I said replying me back with sentiments and emotions would only show the extent you intend to protect this lie,but sadly I have exposed all your lying arses
The stupidity in your response is so glaring,

Well I am not shocked,

You are part of the many problem on nairaland

Newly registered account on Jan 26h 2024 spamming already spamming Tecno threads yet mods won't do anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 7:35am On Mar 05
Norman4real:
bro you're being so ignorant about this. Okay if you think this is only a tecno thing, i want you to take a look at the redmi 10a. Look at how many camera circles it has behind and then find out how many actual camera lenses are then. When you get the answer to that then try to actually look through various brands you'll realise that almost all of them do it. Especially with their lowest end smartphones. You'll then get your mind right.

Buhahahahahahahahaha don't even bring Redmi into this,
They don't involve in dirty tricks and scams to sell market,
Techno got to the top by selling lies and deceiving you gullible customers,not Redmi.
Now back to Redmi 10A,you could have posted hard evidence like I did,
Here is a picture of Redmi 10A attached,please did you see any camera hole that is empty?it has one camera sensor as seen,one flashlight,2 blank space where AI and 13mp is written,it was not left blank with fake camera sensor
Unlike tecno and itel fraud,they decieve customers by making the camera hole look like a sensor.
Redmi 10A is simply a design choice,they did not leave the camera hole empty to deceive customers ,transsion can emulate such also,.
By the way transsion has over 10 phones with this lie,
Is it only Redmi 10A you can prove?

At least you replied better than the ediot who replied with sentiments.
Bring more evidence let's counter.

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 9:32am On Mar 05
More lies and scams,

The tecno pop 8

Here is a link to a transsion agent marketing it as 3 camera just to decieve gullible Nigerian customers.

https://www.nairaland.com/7970925/cheapest-3-cameras-smartphone#128782330

But as always

Scam as always,

You are marketing this device as a phone with 3 camera's but in the real sense it comes with just one 13mp mediocre sensor,

Why do you keep deceiving customers by selling frauds to them??

Fake camera scams as always

Stop the deciet and lies!!...

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Norman4real(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05
noobody:

Techno got to the top by selling lies and deceiving you gullible customers,not Redmi.
Here is a picture of Redmi 10A attached,please did you see any camera hole that is empty?it has one camera sensor as seen,one flashlight,2 blank space where AI and 13mp is written,it was not left blank with fake camera sensor
Unlike tecno and itel fraud,they decieve customers by making the camera hole look like a sensor.
Redmi 10A is simply a design choice,they did not leave the camera hole empty to deceive customers ,transsion can emulate such also,.

Why does it have 4 circles yet the specs show that it uses a single 13mp camera. Explain that please... Coz according to your logic every circle must contain a camera lens otherwise it's fraud. Actually you can compare it to a Samsung A12 that has similar design and yet actually has all 4 lenses. By your own definition we should regard redmi as fraudsters too.
When you're done with this single example we can also look into realme and oppo that have made similar design choices and you'll tell me if they too are frauds.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05
Norman4real:

Why does it have 4 circles yet the specs show that it uses a single 13mp camera. Explain that please... Coz according to your logic every circle must contain a camera lens otherwise it's fraud. Actually you can compare it to a Samsung A12 that has similar design and yet actually has all 4 lenses. By your own definition we should regard redmi as fraudsters too.
When you're done with this single example we can also look into realme and oppo that have made similar design choices and you'll tell me if they too are frauds.

Transsion deliberately design there's to look like a camera sensor,that's the difference,
Nothing wrong with outing 4 circles at the back of your phone,as long as you don pretend they are sensors.

You are a tecno promoter,there can never be any logical reason to ever come from your end.

Important point to note,the Samsung A12 has quad camera as indicated below.

Why do you try to hide behind under brand so as not to accept your failures?

I accept that.

But stop promoting fraud.

1 Like

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Norman4real(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05
noobody:

Exhibit number 2, heres the realme note 50. A low end phone released this year that also has the 3 camera circles and yet has only one 13mp camera lens. Tell me now if we should consider the entire realme brand as a scam simply because of this design choice.

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05
Norman4real:

It's obvious,you really can't comprehend this level of arguement,if after everything I have explained there,
It's only the Redmi 10A which I have clearly told you what it means,you are still hammering on it
Your level of reason is not capable of going further.

Try to rest!!

Let someone else log in to there fake Monika and continue.

1 Like

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05
Norman4real:

Exhibit number 2, heres the realme note 50. A low end phone released this year that also has the 3 camera circles and yet has only one 13mp camera lens. Tell me now if we should consider the entire realme brand as a scam simply because of this design choice.

At least realme doesn't engage in fraudulent marketing tactics like tecno does

And I taught you wanted to drag more of Redmi,

You don search tayad,sote Na realme you bring into the agruement,

Dodoyoo dopemu

Mean while it has one one mediocre camera.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05
@Norman4real what do you have to say about this thread,

About transsion agents,opening multiple Monika to spread fraud,lies and scams??

https://www.nairaland.com/8020664/transsion-exposed-tecnoinfinixitel-full-lists

I guess that is a Normal transsion doing,just as you put fake camera on the back of phones.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Norman4real(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05
noobody:

At least realme doesn't engage in fraudulent marketing tactics like tecno does

And I taught you wanted to drag more of Redmi,

You don search tayad,sote Na realme you bring into the agruement,

Dodoyoo dopemu

Mean while it has one one mediocre camera.
okay, to settle this show me just one instance of tecno itself marketing a Pop 8 as having 3 cameras and I'll deactivate. I want you to show me tecno itself doing this, not some wannabe tech-reviewer that is clueless about what he's doing. Show me that tecno has advertised the phone as having 3 cameras. Coz if not then you are making a non-argument.
I've already showed you that having 3 circles is a design and aesthetics choice, it doesn't equate to false marketing.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05
Norman4real:
okay, to settle this show me just one instance of tecno itself marketing a Pop 8 as having 3 cameras and I'll deactivate. I want you to show me tecno itself doing this, not some wannabe tech-reviewer that is clueless about what he's doing. Show me that tecno has advertised the phone as having 3 cameras. Coz if not then you are making a non-argument.
I've already showed you that having 3 circles is a design and aesthetics choice, it doesn't equate to false marketing.

This is such a clownish move,

So now you are dragging tecno as an entity into this?

You are out of moves by the way you are denying your fellow transsion errand boy.

It is what you guys do best,tecno doesn't need to promote,that's why they have fake profiles on nairaland to spread fraud

All the multiple threads to promote Tecno on this space,when has Tecno in it self self ever opened such a thread?

It is mumu bots like you they give the useless job to go and spead false information Na,and it's obvious you guys don't even know what you are selling,as long as you are spamming nairaland.

By the way you said you won't reply me any more Na?

1 Like

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Norman4real(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05
noobody:
@Norman4real what do you have to say about this thread,

About transsion agents,opening multiple Monika to spread fraud,lies and scams??

https://www.nairaland.com/8020664/transsion-exposed-tecnoinfinixitel-full-lists

I guess that is a Normal transsion doing,just as you put fake camera on the back of phones.
Lol, none of those pages is mine so i wouldn't know about it. And btw you've successfully diverted the topic by trying to call me marketer. I did not deny that fake accounts exist, my argument was with you calling the 3 circles "fake" lenses when the phone itself is indicated that it's a single main camera.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Norman4real(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05
noobody:

This is such a clownish move,

So now you are dragging tecno as an entity into this?

You are out of moves by the way you are denying your fellow transsion errand boy.

It is what you guys do best,tecno doesn't need to promote,that's why they have fake profiles on nairaland to spread fraud

All the multiple threads to promote Tecno on this space,when has Tecno in it self self ever opened such a thread?

It is mumu bots like you they give the useless job to go and spead false information Na,and it's obvious you guys don't even know what you are selling,as long as you are spamming nairaland.

By the way you said you won't reply me any more Na?

I didn't say it should be a nairaland thread. Show me something on their twitter/facebook/instagram or any marketing materials that implies that the phone is supposed to have 3 cameras.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05
Norman4real:
Lol, none of those pages is mine so i wouldn't know about it. And btw you've successfully diverted the topic by trying to call me marketer. I did not deny that fake accounts exist, my argument was with you calling the 3 circles "fake" lenses when the phone itself is indicated that it's a single main camera.

My reply is simple!!

Transsion disguised them as real camera sensors.

They put fake camera sensor holes on them.

Now calm down and go back to Redmi 10A you can only pin point to,
Did you see any fake camera sensor in the remaining 3 holes??you saw circles but not sensor.

Techno,Infinix,itel disguised there's as sensor,meanwhile it's empty,

I hope your brain can grasp the argument now
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05
Norman4real:
I didn't say it should be a nairaland thread. Show me something on their twitter/facebook/instagram or any marketing materials that implies that the phone is supposed to have 3 cameras.

Not actually my biz to show you,

I have pointed out the fraud,

And my claims are valid!!

Left for your company to stop deceiving its customers by placing fake camera sensors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Save Pictures In Whatsapp On Htc Dhd / Tecno Has Come Again Oh..... Dey Call Dis One S5 / How To Get MTN 1GB Data For Free | 100% Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.