Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Have You Seen The New Ielts Price - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Seen The New Ielts Price (2143 Views)

Have you Seen These ? [photos] / This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) / For The BENEFITS Of Others; Guys, There Is A New IELTS TEST Centre In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have You Seen The New Ielts Price by papyjaypaul: 6:37pm On Mar 04
lookingfly:
I think Soo. You want to test someone if that person speaks good English, you hardly hear what the individual said your interaction, yet that individual still scored high points. How?

I hear you but I think it is a matter of accents. When we are being assessed, there is a way we will behave. I think this is what Indians do. Someone has once told me that we should be grateful for IELTS, or else the number of Indians wey for don japa for plenty pass this one. IELTS is a barrier to many of them because of this same thing you just said. Indians are very competitive and they will do everything to achieve the result if the exam is in front of them.
Re: Have You Seen The New Ielts Price by wallchat: 10:33am On Mar 06
lookingfly:
yes or drivers license and other accepted means of identification on their website.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Graduate MASTERS At The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) #advice# / 11 Words Every Nigerian Use Everyday That Are Not In The Dictionary / Meet The 10-year-old Maths Genius Who's Just Enrolled At College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.