Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,417 members, 7,894,775 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance (69209 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by hedeybody: 2:16pm On Mar 02
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by aywagze(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02
Three can play the game ..๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by ivandrag0n: 2:22pm On Mar 02
ObaKlaz:
They are getting freaky already. Mad threesomes later in the other room. And just imagine those ladies slurping his stiff meat at the same time. 'Konjigal' bliss ever after. Na enjoyment go kee this man. tongue tongue

Where did Nairaland get all these mad people?

Which one is โ€˜Konjigalโ€™ bliss again? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Weyrey many for this forum shaโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02
The women are bisexual

2 Likes

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by guobe: 2:35pm On Mar 02
[quote author=wisdomguy4u post=128739676]The women are bisexual [/quote
Ah how you take know
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by emmyN(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02
That's Jennyclay and EreluRoz with MrCork cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by etrange: 2:59pm On Mar 02
Gay men: *exists"
Nigerians: We hate homosexuality! Kill then all! angry

Nigerian man: *makes two ladies kiss each other for his pleasure*
Nigerians: Now, that's a legend! grin
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by Enice(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02
grin party every day

1 Like

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by guobe: 3:16pm On Mar 02
Enice:
grin party every day
Better parry after parry
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by justmondris: 3:17pm On Mar 02
guobe:
This Nigerian man must be a legend as this is my first time of seeing this type of romance.

Don't mind him. He just laid the foundation of Polygamous family problems for his children.

1 Like

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by dododawa1: 3:24pm On Mar 02
guobe:
This Nigerian man must be a legend as this is my first time of seeing this type of romance.
leave your comfort ZONE.
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by tnerro1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02
Chai, the 3.some go mad gan๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

1 Like

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:48pm On Mar 02
Disgusting pix
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by Sweetvie: 3:55pm On Mar 02
Enjoyment wan finish the guy grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by Exceed15: 4:02pm On Mar 02
Celestialsword:
This is a complete madness and not love

Lol.
Still ur opinion. They are all married together.
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by guobe: 4:22pm On Mar 02
justmondris:

Don't mind him. He just laid the foundation of Polygamous family problems for his children.
He may be stinking rich
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by Truvelisback(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02
Celestialsword:
To you it is madness but to him it is love.
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by justmondris: 5:48pm On Mar 02
guobe:

He may be stinking rich

Do you think it's all about money? For the rich people that married more than one wives, the real issues starts after
the man is no longer alive.
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by Moniya4Real(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02
Hmmmm. If them be nymph. Na early grave be that o

BigYash:
grin grin
You don do threevsome before? Now imagine you doing it almost everyday. You go lean for ear walai grin
Like my guy wen go use 7up dey drink garri those days for school. Baba go camp two girls when be nymph.. grin

Now imagine those two women na nymph. The man will die before his time,no be curse o. And they will not stop cheating on him too..

1 Like

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by Bbqekpa: 8:20pm On Mar 02
ObaKlaz:
They are getting freaky already. Mad threesomes later in the other room. And just imagine those ladies slurping his stiff meat at the same time. 'Konjigal' bliss ever after. Na enjoyment go kee this man. tongue tongue

Bros you are very correct. This man no go do turn by turn o. Everynight party!
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by Verbtips(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02
garriAndsugar:
Hope children weren't invited to the marriage ceremony. This kind thing fit confuse small pikin brain
this guy should be from the linage of fela kutigringringrin

1 Like

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by Verbtips(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02
emmyN:
That's Jennyclay and EreluRoz with MrCork cheesy
@jennyclay!!!
e be like you don the fall o
take easy brogringrin
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by Johnthesuccess: 9:26pm On Mar 02
Celestialsword:

Real complete one ooo. These are village people.
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by jaafree: 11:43pm On Mar 02
The man mastered women wahala, if he kiss one before the other one, she will say he loves the one he kisses first, so he choose to kiss them at ones๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by NothingDoMe: 11:50pm On Mar 02
ObaKlaz:
Bro! Just imagine the kain flexing wey Solomon flex with all those women! Baba flex finish, come dey tell us say na vanity upon vanity. grin grin grin
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by guobe: 3:03am On Mar 03
jaafree:
The man mastered women wahala, if he kiss one before the other one, she will say he loves the one he kisses first, so he choose to kiss them at ones๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Lol true o you really observe am
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by BluntCrazeMan: 3:21am On Mar 03
guobe:

Is that the way he takes them in the other room??

(If na female, I fit understand.. there are many holes to accommodate more than one man.

But now, a male has just one rod.. Will he import a hand-held rod??)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by guobe: 3:30am On Mar 03
BluntCrazeMan:

Is that the way he takes them in the other room??

(If na female, I fit understand.. there are many holes to accommodate more than one man.

But now, a male has just one rod.. Will he import a hand-held rod??)
Omo if you ask me,na who I go ask lol .
I feel he will have to be taking steroids or sexual enhancement drugs.
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by imagrg(m): 4:16am On Mar 03
Perhaps he has two preeks! grin
guobe:

The man married two women on the same day.

1 Like

Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by guobe: 4:30am On Mar 03
imagrg:
Perhaps he has two preeks! grin
Lol
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by guobe: 7:15am On Mar 03
noblechoco:

And must he kiss them at the Same time
๐Ÿคฎ
Na so we see am
Re: Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance by Pauliaette(m): 11:26am On Mar 03
Agba baller

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guyโ€™s Iโ€™m Getting Married / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.