Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,783 members, 7,930,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

Beautiful Pictures From Uyo - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures From Uyo (26268 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by YoshihideSuga: 6:17pm On Mar 03
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Chasito(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Idiotically empty, primitive, disgusting, envious and hateful son of a bitch! Your stock-in-trade is written all over you, so no prophet is needed to tell that you slithered from that barren, cannibalistic, gully erosion ravaged, good-for-nothing, dot in a circle, destitute, baby factory shithole cum pigsty.
although ah no be conductor but conductor work no better 100x pass that kidnapping, ritualistic, human trafficking, prostitution, 419, arm-robbery and drug pushing work wey u and una poverty stricken family dey do to survive?
A ragtag bunch of misfits, criminals, envious/hateful souls and empty barrel!

If Uyo/Akwa Ibom pictures dey pain una go tell una backward thinking leaders to situp cuz una go soon get cardiac arrest.
Akwa Ibom never start to dey develop yet and una never see anything.

Stop boring me with unintelligent ramblings a 7 year old will struggle to comprehend.

We know you've got the brain size of a house fly, and you should really stop talking cheesy

You are really moving mad oh, na to chain you remain.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by EdiskyHarry: 8:04pm On Mar 03
Rubbish
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by ggood: 11:17am On Mar 04
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Technically that place is now Uyo.
bro I disagree though I left Akwa Ibom ten years ago, I was there when the hotel started in 1999 , we use to called that place Tourist center before
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06
Unemployment and Cultism is everywhere in Nigeria, so say something else.

pocohantas:
Beautiful city with high unemployment.
I like them though. They are very content people. So no zeal to go into crime. Their uneducated boys like cultism. That one is to fight themselves, not to attack random individuals or rob homes.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06
Who be this fool

Uyo, Akwa Ibom State is 100 times better than your slump.
So chin-up.

Ashawoman82:
guy keep quiet, how many jobs or business is in all those region u stated? Na infrastructure we go chop?.. Uyo is the only place that's a bit lively there, even the Uyo is not economically viable, it's just beauty with white elephant projects while it's residence live in abject penury.. Have been to Uyo, and I assure u, the level of unemployment in that state is on another level, I doubt one could see a job that pays up to 50k there unless few oil company jobs.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06
You're not either a good person.
The trash you spewed here confirms this.

Damzyray:
you can love the city but never love the people cos wickedness, lazy and greediness runs in their veins
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06
There are more menial workers in your state than they are in Akwa Ibom.

Mention your state and prove me wrong.

EmekaBlue:
Uyo Akwa Ibom government dey try for structures and basic amenities but the people i dont know why always on menial small small gate men cleaners and house help Jobs

Since that stadium i noticed them for good state internal facilities
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06
Says a fhooolish Okorocha supporter from the slumps of Owerri.

Why are you Igbos full of hate and bitterness for other people

You folks always hate to see any good thing from other places.

The few high buildings in Uyo Surpasses the rubbish storey buildings built with drugs and crime monies in Dirty Owerri.

Abagworo:
If you put these solid road infrastructures in Aba or Onitsha they will become comparable to international cities but nature has a way of doing her thing. Uyo without multistorey houses and wealthy people is blessed with oil money enough to build roads, Stadia, highrise blocks, world class worship centers and flyovers where they are not needed.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06
Don't mind the foolish hater from the slumps of SE.

VEHINTOLAR:

The undertone bitterness in the gibberish you typed above has already given you away,Omo heebo! The beautiful people of Uyo and South South generally don't exhibit this Nzogbu Nzogbu spirit that's quite synonymous with a certain village dwelling cannibals from that primitive jungles of hinterland bushmen!

You wanna know why nobody is considering visiting your erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals,right ? The fear of being eaten by some cannibals and your dirty environment! Just take a look below.

South West ? Don't even go there ! Do you know how many Ekene Dili Chukwu and Young Shall Grow buses that have arrived overnight in every part of the South West early this morning alone ? Your poverty stricken people from Alaigbo keep arriving in droves,shabbily dressed with some terrible-looking polythene bags in hands !

Why don't you advise your people to leave the "slums" and go back to your Eldorado - that erosion ravaged land of primitive hinterland bushmen where you all came from ?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06
More from Uyo - the city of peace and beauty!

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06
Guy you can go and hug an electric transformer.

It's better to be ok with what you have than to rot in jail in far away land cos you wanted to get rich by all means.

Get away with you criminal mindset.

Pascal9:
America was built by mafia, not saints, like i stated earlier, no body becomes rich by being nice, those countries you mentioned are controlled by ruthless men who are ready to do whatever it takes to rich take your poverty mentality to your backward people.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06
Fhooolish bittered hater from Igboland.

Akwa Ibom is better than those Igbo states that you mentioned by all indicies.

Our leaders are trying unlike those in your region.

Ashawoman82:
look at this idiot, who's looking for a job here, did I tell u I'm jobless... It's only in yup that employers still pay 8k as salary.. Why didn't u talk about any other sector apart from oil, how many factories and companies is in uyo as a whole... Very useless state... They're building shopping malls and other infrastructure that most of their indigenes can't afford to enjoy and u are here blabbing rubbish.. Can u compare the economic viability of aba, onitcha, owerri, ogun, asaba, ph and I don't want to mention the Oga pata pata (lagos) etc, to uyo?... There's nothing going on in that state, it's just the same with ebonyi state, ur governors build white elephant infrastructure while ur indigenes go to low states like ondo to do gate man, house help and prostitution..
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06
Na our Igbo neighbors.

They are haters all over Nigeria.
We know them.

Our Akwa Ibom state is Amazing😍👍

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Detractors and zombies really derailed this thread.
May God have mercy on you all.
Uyo is indisputably the most beautiful state capital in Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06
Akwa Ibom state is better than any state in Igboland.
Go and kill yourself.

We are not doing drugs or fraud get that into your thick flat skull.

See these Igbo wolves in sheep clothing that thought that they can cajoled us into their failed biafruad.

EmekaBlue:
kai

E pain u because the truth is bitter sha

Society influence affluence is so strong in the African mind
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by nesphil(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06
Shey government officials in your dirty slump of a state are making you empty chest beaters millionaire right.

Useless people.

You guys hate to see other people progress that's why you lots won't see any good thing in your cannibals and terrorists infested region of Southeast.

ibechris:

Government officials in that state would rather see people poor than developed them.

The HDI in Akwaibom state is very low compared to some Eastern or western states in Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37am On Jun 07
nesphil:
Akwa Ibom state is better than any state in Igboland.
Go and kill yourself.

We are not doing drugs or fraud get that into your thick flat skull.

See these Igbo wolves in sheep clothing that thought that they can cajoled us into their failed biafruad.

hahaha. See you

One love.

Even if your state because of stadium and a good pass government is doing well better than Igbo states but most of ur sisters & brothers r still Ekaitte house girl or Okon house boy

Kai... Tribalism and hatred really kill this our generation so far sha

Na Igbos still get rich men pass una by far

Wake up my friend
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:41am On Jun 07
nesphil:
There are more menial workers in your state than they are in Akwa Ibom.

Mention your state and prove me wrong.

God's own state

Calm down. Your own people i don employ them tire... Our own is Aba and doing well but government never put body there to help make it worldwide. Just like all the things u buy if u look well u will see made in china

Let Nigeria help and brand made in aba better
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by geewean(m): 7:08am On Jun 07
I am curious to know your state.I can imagine how your state capital looks like an IDP camp.

bnanny:
Uyo doesn't look like capital of large volume oil producing state. It's look like village.
From the pictures you can see there's a large volume of poverty in this capital city. you can imagine the poverty in other locagovernment.

Village looking capital city. Africa standard.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by ibechris(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07
nesphil:
Shey government officials in your dirty slump of a state are making you empty chest beaters millionaire right.

Useless people.

You guys hate to see other people progress that's why you lots won't see any good thing in your cannibals and terrorists infested region of Southeast.

Go read about HDI and stop ranting.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Modecaih: 11:43pm On Jun 07
[quote author=ubox post=128741396][/quote] lovely pics,,what part of you is diz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rapid Response Squad Operatives In Accident Near Ogudu Bus Stop / 21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge / Reactions As Trailers Disappear On Lagos Roads Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.