Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,225 members, 7,964,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening (50599 Views)

My Confused Marital Life / This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND / Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Akmike1983: 1:42pm On Mar 02
Na juju dem take hold ur oga? He will eventually kill himself if he did not let her go, am 100% sure with his status he will see who witake care of his children. The love is no longer there let her go
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Draslo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What grip could this woman be having on him?

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?
You've betrayed this guys trust by posting this here
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Elena247247: 1:52pm On Mar 02
A man having a stubborn person in his family or a friend to do right me him his the biggest flex..
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by OgaTheTop2: 1:55pm On Mar 02
All these Nairaland fake stories .
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Panda7: 1:56pm On Mar 02
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!!!
Out of context...
Infact no context....
Conclusion: no point.

..I no say e pain u.......nor vex

There's no misconception here.....u comment shows how bad ur simping level is.......
See..ehn...I am not totally against Simping ..but at least ...simp for a good woman....

Save for your last paragraph, I would have thought you were a fagg,ot.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by skubee1990: 1:57pm On Mar 02
It's quite unfortunate it's simple the earlier he divorce that woman the better cos if don't kill herself she's going to kill him
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by franzis(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02
he should allow her go or divorce her because the women will eventually end up killing him.. never forgive or take back a cheating wife
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by albert2512: 2:03pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

I know there is more to that story but he should cut funding to her and he should find a mature lover for himself and learn to seriously cut attention to that woman.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by agbolahan1991(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02
As a man . It’s best u marry who love u and be a man when the love isn’t working anymore
Get a side chick or take a second wife coz no woman can love u unconditionally.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Vello(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02
I can help but, I'll collect something from him

I don't do all these "dm me" fraudsters format but, this is not what can be explained openly.

Send me a mail on belldartop@gmail.com or 08024112633 for way forward.

In cases like this, one of 3 things are likely:
1) She's possessed. In this case, if she leave the man, it's game over for him because she won't go ordinarily.
2) She's being manipulated by external powers.
3) She's just being naive and want to flex life.

Solution for the man goes beyond advise. He won't ever listen to such. He's a victim and won't know what to do.
Let's take up her issue with prayer but, it won't be free o. The man will pay as little as little as N5k for the first time. After results, he'll show good appreciation.

If you're helping him genuinely, I await your response

EreluRoz:

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by when2(f): 2:11pm On Mar 02
Cooked up story.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Emman08: 2:25pm On Mar 02
Cool story bro
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Anguldi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

This is what killed my father.

She's diabolical and have mastered manipulation. She has successfully isolated him from rest of the world (family, friends, colleagues) etc. Sadly, next thing is death.

Biblical wife is given biblical treatment.
Street wife is given Street treatment.

My take: Rumple nonsense, heaven will not fall.
The kids will be fine oOoOO.

Give your advice, for him to open up to you as a woman (he might listen)
If the man doesn't take action, he will soon die soonest.
Tag me then
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

Sen this link to him. It's about a thread on front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/8017836/catch-wife-cheating-forgive-respect
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by FitCorper: 2:36pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

grin
Babe I will give u just two advice here,
1) This is a very golden opportunity for you to teach that girl a lesson, you can draw closer to the man’s sister and try uniting him with his family, serve as a connector to gain the family’s trust as now the man will listen to anything the family says, seeing how bad the situation has gotten. Help him become a shoulder to lean on and then boom you are married to him since the kids are his priority he must quickly marry again once he is okay emotionally, take him out to have fun, help him forget this tough time and watch him slowly commit to u. because for am to open up to u he rate u high.
2) If you wan be jesus sister and help him restore his marriage, u can tell him to take the children and go chill somewhere for 2 weeks and come back, then another two weeks again in the house with his wife he shouldn’t sex her at all, na the too much sex cause d see finish. If he can successfully do this for a month 2 weeks away and 2 weeks at home without sex, it will reset her brain. Then wen things are fine with him, advise him not to be laughing too much and talking too much during sex. Na so insult take de start again.
Chose wisely and goodluck. Remember this is opportunity coming to u with open arms. grin grin grin
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by richie240: 2:46pm On Mar 02
Wawelexy:
I think you should be more worried about this your other colleague that tells you about other people's lives.... One day she go carry your own matter give another person too.
That's woman nature for you; gossiping na essential part of their DNA. As that wan dey gossip others to her, she too dey gossip too. Both of them are of the same breed.

It's very rare to see a woman who doesn't gossip. Its bcus they love to talk. They don't have the capacity to bottle things inside like men do.
If u make a woman comfortable enough, she will describe the shape of her husband's pénis to you in detail.

Her response to your comment sef suppose tell u say she too be babanla gossiper:
vvv
"I don't take such thing seriously. I actually find it funny when people get angry over being gossiped about, it's nothing serious."
Gossipping na their way!

Women??
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ObalendeCMS: 2:47pm On Mar 02
Something tells me this story is a lie & the op wants the protagonist in her story bashed, being a foo1ish feminist herself!
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Anatolia: 2:49pm On Mar 02
I had a fiancé , very beautiful girl like that. She told me when we marry, family members would be restricted. I would reply that as long as her family members would be done the same, I would be fine. She was also flirting with both younger and older guys and dressed provocatively. It was difficult for me to let her go because I couldn’t imagine someone else enjoying her beauty. We also were arguing every day. During those times, I used to look up to the heavens for answers as I was confused. It took me to broke for almost a year for us to go out separate ways. The man has been bewitched by her seduction. Only prayers can rescue him.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Emmanuel909090: 2:52pm On Mar 02
Quite
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Zeebuy: 2:56pm On Mar 02
ThinkWISELY:
Which kain dirty fiction be this na😏

Okay let's assume it's true, heaven knows I have no single pity for weak idvots parading themselves as men, you were called a man for a reason.
What makes you think it's fiction? Stuff like this happen a lot
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Anguldi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
He keeps saying it's because of his kids he still have her in his house, the annoying thing is this man is financially responsible for her 100% , takes care of her siblings too. Na him be their big in-law for her family. If you see this man outside you won't ever believe he's facing hell at home. I felt so much pity for him. If he were to be my uncle or related, that woman will be herself pack her things and never return. Sometimes I dislike this idea of minding one's business as that's what exactly his family is doing knowing fully well this woman is killing him gradually. Not me sha, I'll sooooo interfere and unremorsefully scatter that hell he calls marriage. Very sad situation
I be pro werey. I don't mind having you as a sister.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Anguldi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02
Jeon:
This is what happens when you catch them young ,and naive. They will be a faithful.

The man is filled up with the mentality of most Men on NL.
Having a young virgin girl will grant you a successful and happy marriage.

He should divorce for his safety.
I know you are not a virgin. Oya, go front.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by richie240: 3:01pm On Mar 02
Tunde0LA0LUWA2:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Wednesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Wednesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
What's the last price!
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by eyinjuege: 3:03pm On Mar 02
Why would a man in his 40s marry a small girl of 19 years?
I don't pity him at all....
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by purples25(f): 3:04pm On Mar 02
Look at how confusion enveloped him. Just because the woman is young and beautiful cheesy grin grin

Men with youth and beauty...that is their mumu button. Until she is done with him, he cannot know what to do.

God help him.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by freenature: 3:04pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

First he needs all evidence he can get from the lady's phone to another number that's private. So as to have a solid ground, call a family meeting of which he would have engaged a lawyer prior to that meeting and then display all she has done for both their elders to see the reason for letting her go and getting custody of his children
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Psychopatheko: 3:06pm On Mar 02
Man watin you look for you go see even after your mistakes like 500 red flags you still no Japa from her you never see anything
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Anguldi(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

I'm suspecting jazz

Jazz is at work here

How could a grown man of over 40years allowed a small girl to control him, or is the pussy?
Is pussy that powerful to control a matured and intellectual man?
You know the matters na cool.
He should contract Men wey know as e dey go. One seconds, madness go catch her. It happened in family. My bro, heaven will not fall.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ElonEmpire: 3:16pm On Mar 02
I rather Born a DRUGGIE like balabulu than born SIMP like your friend.
I will just kill him
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Anguldi(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02
FuckYeyeMods:
Men care about the children more than the stupid wives we have this days.
Growing up, majority of mothers would say they stayed in their marriage because of their children but nowadays, Men hold the marriage because of the kids.
If not for my children, I for don divorce my wife tey tey.
My advice to your friend is, to lure her back to his life and register her as his children nanny on his mind. Whenever she dress seductively, knack her before she go distribute for outside.
He should never disclose his future plans to her. No sharing of sensitive information with her.
Double the hustle, enroll the children in a reliable boarding school, chase her out in the middle of the night after showing her all the evidence.
Your friend need to be patient to carryout his plan.
He should be her friend and knack her at will... anytime... everytime... as if she's nothing.
She's a bastered.
💯 It's takes a man with balls to know what's up
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Tranquility2345: 3:19pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

Guy go to NTA and apply to be a story writer for Tales by Moonlight. See the useless Yamayama story wey you siddon write. You must be a jobless lazy youth angry
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Rodinat: 3:20pm On Mar 02
Let the man travel for vacation with the children and leave her without informing her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.