Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

Is It Possible To Truly Cultivate Web3 Communities Through Engagements? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Truly Cultivate Web3 Communities Through Engagements? (84 Views)

Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / IF You Have High Social Media Engagements, Get In Now / 10 Ways To Cultivate A Savings Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Truly Cultivate Web3 Communities Through Engagements? by MantheDude: 12:45pm On Mar 02
Recently, I came across REACH on Bitget, and it has piqued my interest. Essentially, it aims to monetize Twitter engagement within the realm of Web3. Participants undertake various tasks such as retweeting or following specific accounts in exchange for the chance to earn ETH or accumulate points leading to $REACH tokens.

On the surface, it appears intriguing, doesn't it? Content creators gain visibility, and participants earn rewards. However, the question arises: will this foster genuine interaction, or will it merely flood feeds with obvious paid promotions? Moreover, I find myself questioning the significance of these tokens—are they merely a means to an end or integral to community-building within Web3?

Has anyone else experimented with REACH? I'm uncertain if I'm overlooking something crucial. Is this method a valid approach to garner attention for noteworthy Web3 projects, or does it raise concerns of dubious practices? I'm eager to hear different perspectives on this matter!

(1) (Reply)

SLERF: The Unexpected Journey So Far / Training In Progress / What Could Be The Best Of Solana Nfts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.