Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,303 members, 7,940,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko (15538 Views)

Petrol Subsidy Nears N1trn Monthly, Bigger Than When Tinubu Came - Businessday / Peter Obi Won The 2023 Election, Tinubu came a distant third - Babachir Lawal / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by ElSudani: 7:37am On Mar 03
MajorOvakporaye:

You're worse than a stark illiterate. You're suppose to thank everyone who has pointed out the foolishness you exhibited but you prefer to wallow in ignorance. Mpama!!!

Obingo doofus. Keep on munching on knee-jerk. Olodo.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by ElSudani: 7:41am On Mar 03
BrighterSyde:

You must have still been breastfeeding when tinubu led a protest against Jonathan regime claiming there was nothing like fuel subsidy.

That explains a lot now. If I had known you are still a kid I’d have just ignored your comment.

Oh yes. I was still breastfeeding when Jonathan was president. But I was already old enough when Tinubu mentioned removing fuel subsidy during the campaign.
Other candidates also promised to do the same including the imPOssible sore loser.

1 Like

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by BrighterSyde: 7:47am On Mar 03
ElSudani:

Oh yes. I was still breastfeed when Jonathan was president. But I was already old enough when Tinubu mentioned removing fuel subsidy during the campaign.
Other candidates also promised to do the same including the imPOssible sore loser.

Exactly as I said. You will ignore the fact that I mentioned that Tinubu did not know that fuel subsidy existed. How daft can you be to support such a man?

Now as for Pitobi…I know you think I support him and that will be your only line of thought as you cannot reason beyond sentiment. But let me say this clearly Pitobi would have done nothing much more than Tinubu is doing. I’m not as daft as you are to support any of these politicians.

Now if you have small sense you can tell me the excuse for Tinubu not knowing that fuel subsidy existed. Let’s see how much you prefer removing your brains so that you can defend rubbish to thinking with a clear mind.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:52am On Mar 03
ElSudani:

Obingo doofus. Keep on munching on knee-jerk. Olodo.

Shut up!!! Ozun nwuranwu!!! Say thank you to everyone who pointed out your chronic ignorance. Mpama!

1 Like

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by IfnobeGod20: 7:56am On Mar 03
Burob:
Lazy man you no get shame, how 1 man go save 220 million people?

Even Almijiri from birth way dey Road, go still dey blame Tinubu, everything Tinubu?

Why do you think we have a Federal, state & Local Government system?

No wonder you dey suffer, keep waiting, you go they suffer more, & more, if you like no go help yourself.
See this olodo. Was it the state or local government chairman that removed subsidy or float naira that resulted in excruciating economy? Can any state governor revert the policies if they are not contented with them? Capital NO. Olodo, the FG controls the economy in all material sense and not the state government. Federal government policies affect all and sundry.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by ElSudani: 8:03am On Mar 03
BrighterSyde:

Exactly as I said. You will ignore the fact that I mentioned that Tinubu did not know that fuel subsidy existed. How daft can you be to support such a man?

Now as for Pitobi…I know you think I support him and that will be your only line of thought as you cannot reason beyond sentiment. But let me say this clearly Pitobi would have done nothing much more than Tinubu is doing. I’m not as daft as you are to support any of these politicians.

Now if you have small sense you can tell me the excuse for Tinubu not knowing that fuel subsidy existed. Let’s see how much you prefer removing your brains so that you can defend rubbish to thinking with a clear mind.

You are clearly Obidient and brazen lies is their signature and you are clearly a dumb liar.
So, Tinubu didn't know about subsidy and you are saying thid nonsense boldly.
Who do you think you are chatting with, one of your dimwitted friends?

1 Like

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by BrighterSyde: 8:11am On Mar 03
ElSudani:

You are clearly Obidient and brazen lies is their signature and you are clearly a dumb liar.
So, Tinubu didn't know about subsidy and you are saying thid nonsense boldly.
Who do you think you are chatting with, one of your dimwitted friends?

So I will be obedient and deny him in public to gain what? Or you will beat me if I claim to be obedient? Lmao…you really are a kid.

Go and do your research. Tinubu claimed there was no subsidy and led a national protest that grounded the nation for one full month. Ask those older than you around you. Again let me talk to you based on common sense. Leave obedient aside. Or better still if it makes you feel better you can assume I’m obident. So that one is settled Abi? Good. Now let us reason with common sense.

Find out if Tinubu actually claimed there was no subsidy. If he did not then case closed we can end this discussion. But if he did then explain how he did not know there was subsidy then but has now come to remove it. This is common sense and simple reasoning. It has nothing to do with obidnet. But if you want to use that as an excuse to hide the fact that you can’t reason with your own head then I’d understand. Confirm what I said first before making noise about what is not necessary.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by KillahPriest: 8:16am On Mar 03
ElSudani:

What does knee jerk mean especially in the context of what I posted?
Please don't run away because I really need to know. I hope you are still in junior secondary school though. If you are not, then your English teacher robbed you.
what a shame cool
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by ElSudani: 8:23am On Mar 03
BrighterSyde:

So I will be obedient and deny him in public to gain what? Or you will beat me if I claim to be obedient? Lmao…you really are a kid.

Go and do your research. Tinubu claimed there was no subsidy and led a national protest that grounded the nation for one full month. Ask those older than you around you. Again let me talk to you based on common sense. Leave obedient aside. Or better still if it makes you feel better you can assume I’m obident. So that one is settled Abi? Good. Now let us reason with common sense.

Find out if Tinubu actually claimed there was no subsidy. If he did not then case closed we can end this discussion. But if he did then explain how he did not know there was subsidy then but has now come to remove it. This is common sense and simple reasoning. It has nothing to do with obidnet. But if you want to use that as an excuse to hide the fact that you can’t reason with your own head then I’d understand. Confirm what I said first before making noise about what is not necessary.

Classic Obidient senseless rants. What am I even supposed to take from the nonsense you wrote up there?
Who cares about what Tinubu said about subsidy under Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by blessgreg: 8:38am On Mar 03
But that's just the sincere truth.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Tochi360: 9:09am On Mar 03
ElSudani:

Lies.

Expecting a man who doesn't believe in Nigeria to do well for Nigeria is not being logical at all.
Wait from now till eternity, Nigeria is nothing but politics to tifnubu and his evil APC structure of pain,shame, reproach, backwardness,hunger, suffering, Insecurity and unseriousness.

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by BrighterSyde: 10:15am On Mar 03
ElSudani:

Classic Obidient senseless rants. What am I even supposed to take from the nonsense you wrote up there?
Who cares about what Tinubu said about subsidy under Jonathan?

Exactly my point. No brain to analyze things with sound reasoning. Just to support nonsense. You are no different from the brainless obidients you hate. As long as they can point out to you the stupidity of the man you support then the person is an obedient. There is really no point engaging you. One day when you are older and this Tinubu you support can not give you one appointment or lift your family from the poverty and mental insanity that is making you forget the ability to reason then you will realize all I’m saying today. There is no way you can care about tinubu’s denial of subsidy back then as you have to support him like a zombie.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by ElSudani: 10:26am On Mar 03
BrighterSyde:

Exactly my point. No brain to analyze things with sound reasoning. Just to support nonsense. You are no different from the brainless obidients you hate. As long as they can point out to you the stupidity of the man you support then the person is an obedient. There is really no point engaging you. One day when you are older and this Tinubu you support can not give you one appointment or lift your family from the poverty and mental insanity that is making you forget the ability to reason then you will realize all I’m saying today. There is no way you can care about tinubu’s denial of subsidy back then as you have to support him like a zombie.

Just another dumb, expletives laden rants. If cursing can help Obidients in any way Pitobi would have been elected.
Nope, he is roaming around like an orphan now and he will never see Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by BrighterSyde: 10:32am On Mar 03
ElSudani:

Just another dumb, expletives laden rants. If cursing can help Obidients in any way Pitobi would have been elected.
Nope, he is roaming around like an orphan now and he will never see Aso rock.

lol…if you like abuse Pitobi from now till tomorrow that one no consign me. Na obidients e go pain. Sadly you can’t hold a sane conversation so na to Dey abuse Obi you sabi. But at least you have said one thing that makes sense. Obi will never smell aso rock…you will need to find something else to hinge your ignorance on than this one you are shouting Obi Obi. I can boldly tell you you don’t have the ability to reason and I see it hurts you so bad. But abusing Obi as a way to get back at me is pitiable…like I feel for you…you are so frustrated that you think abusing a man who is also a failure like your Tinubu will pain me…it will no be well for the person that made you this brainless o…lmao…you are so pathetic…

Oya drop another Obi rant…a lot of people are following our conversation and they can see clearly how daft you are arguing with a person who doesn’t give a shyte about Obi but still you are ranting Obi Obi just to get back at him. That tells you how empty and mentally broke you are up there. If truly you had better things to say you’d have said them. But apparently …you are amusing us…keep it up…
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by ElSudani: 10:39am On Mar 03
BrighterSyde:

lol…if you like abuse Pitobi from now till tomorrow that one no consign me. Na obidients e go pain. Sadly you can’t hold a sane conversation so na to Dey abuse Obi you sabi. But at least you have said one thing that makes sense. Obi will never smell aso rock…you will need to find something else to hinge your ignorance on than this one you are shouting Obi Obi. I can boldly tell you you don’t have the ability to reason and I see it hurts you so bad. But abusing Obi as a way to get back at me is pitiable…like I feel for you…you are so frustrated that you think abusing a man who is also a failure like your Tinubu will pain me…it will no be well for the person that made you this brainless o…lmao…you are so pathetic…

Oya drop another Obi rant…a lot of people are following our conversation and they can see clearly how daft you are arguing with a person who doesn’t give a shyte about Obi but still you are ranting Obi Obi just to get back at him. That tells you how empty and mentally broke you are up there. If truly you had better things to say you’d have said them. But apparently …you are amusing us…keep it up…

E dey pain you so much you have to deny Pitobi. Who holds a sane conversation with a shameless ignoramus Obidient.

1 Like

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by gabbytabby: 11:05am On Mar 03
Obasanjo refused to pay lagos allocation but despite that Lagos did not collapse but we re strategised, thought out of the box and the rest they say is history and Lagos will continue to benefit from it.

I stand with Tinubu Gidigba.

nony43:
BAT is a good politician but a terrible leader. He is the worst Governor Lagos state has had democratically. Even Marwa that came before him was 100x better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Okoroawusa: 11:07am On Mar 03
A thread for Peter Obi supporters and IPOB members to wail.... what an opportunity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Burob: 11:12am On Mar 03
IfnobeGod20:

See this olodo. Was it the state or local government chairman that removed subsidy or float naira that resulted in excruciating economy? Can any state governor revert the policies if they are not contented with them? Capital NO. Olodo, the FG controls the economy in all material sense and not the state government. Federal government policies affect all and sundry.
With this kind of mentality, no wonder you people are in hardship, I leave you in your ignorance, enjoy your suffering.

Name 1 commodity that your state, or Local Government in its comparative advantages exported for foreign exchange to add value to the existence of you lazy docile minded things.

It is the Federal Government’s fault that there is no forex in Nigeria, yet you or your state add no value on how to generate any foreign exchange for Nigeria?
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Burob: 11:18am On Mar 03
nony43:
BAT is a good politician but a terrible leader. He is the worst Governor Lagos state has had democratically. Even Marwa that came before him was 100x better.
Mr Nonny my ndi Igbo brother, Charity they say begins @ home, please just mention 1 legacy of Gringory Obi in Anambra State, whilst @ it, also mention 1 person that worked with Obi that has achieved anything politically, whether they became a Governor, Minister, Senator, House of Rep Member etc.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Burob: 11:25am On Mar 03
Tochi360:

Expecting a man who doesn't believe in Nigeria to do well for Nigeria is not being logical at all.
Wait from now till eternity, Nigeria is nothing but politics to tifnubu and his evil APC structure of pain,shame, reproach, backwardness,hunger, suffering, Insecurity and unseriousness.
Nonsensical Nonsense, oblivious minded pikin you are posting a newspaper article from 1997 when Tinubu was in political exile in the west, agitating for the return of democracy, & Abiola’s stolen mandate, this same period that Gringory Obi was working with General Sani Abacha in Nigeria the same military dictator that stole our democracy & Abiola’s mandate?

Quite obvious Tochukwu that you no get genuine discuss.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by nairamaniac: 11:59am On Mar 03
ElSudani:
Knee jerk indeed. When Buhari was slow he was labeled "Baba go slow.
Tinubu is now taking prompt and needed actions but he is too fast for them.
Ask them for their own ideas about moving the country forward, nothing, zero, zilch.
You are right. Tinubu is taking prompt and fast actions that leads to instant-destructions. Like how he announced the removal of fuel subsidy on his very first day in office.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by blueAgent(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03
jmoore:
Tinubu with a disasterstroke.

The Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic of Nigerian committed economic suicide by removing petrol subsidy and floating naira.

After he floated naira, the cost of importing petrol has increased because of devaluation of naira. He decided to bring back subsidy through the backyard and Nigeria is now paying more subsidy than ever in the history of Nigeria.
Yet he foolish supporters would claim he was the smartest and best presidential candidate grin grin grin
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by blueAgent(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03
Image123:

You that claims to have life have not and cannot control 1% of what Mr. President has been controlling for over 40 years. No be juju be that?Use your brain, not just your emotions.

Control what?

What's the benefit of what he has been controlling fir 40years to the ppl?
Capital ZOMBIE.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by blueAgent(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03
Burob:
Lazy man you no get shame, how 1 man go save 220 million people?

Even Almijiri from birth way dey Road, go still dey blame Tinubu, everything Tinubu?

Why do you think we have a Federal, state & Local Government system?

No wonder you dey suffer, keep waiting, you go they suffer more, & more, if you like no go help yourself.

My friend shutup, you sound naive, is obvious you don't know the work of a president.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Burob: 12:50pm On Mar 03
blueAgent:

My friend shutup, you sound naive, is obvious you don't know the work of a president.
Lazy man dey wait for Mr President like your Almijiri brothers for Yobe & Gombe State they wait, your suffer never start.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Burob: 12:53pm On Mar 03
blueAgent:

Control what?

What's the benefit of what he has been controlling fir 40years to the ppl?
Capital ZOMBIE.
Go & help yourself, nobody owes you anything, na wail you go dey wail.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by nony43(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03
gabbytabby:
Obasanjo refused to pay lagos allocation but despite that Lagos did not collapse but we re strategised, thought out of the box and the rest they say is history and Lagos will continue to benefit from it.

I stand with Tinubu Gidigba.

obj did not with held Lagos allocation. Who is selling that to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by nony43(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03
Burob:
Mr Nonny my ndi Igbo brother, Charity they say begins @ home, please just mention 1 legacy of Gringory Obi in Anambra State, whilst @ it, also mention 1 person that worked with Obi that has achieved anything politically, whether they became a Governor, Minister, Senator, House of Rep Member etc.

Did you just type this? I will tell you one and I expect you to tell me one of BAT as a Gov. in terms of academic OBi took Anambra from number 24 to number in Nigeria during his tenure.

Obi does not work with Career politicians all his commissioners and SA’s got other jobs Most Nigeria Politicians are career politicians.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by blueAgent(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03
Burob:
Go & help yourself, nobody owes you anything, na wail you go dey wail.

Says a clown, who is still been feed and sheltered by his parents.
Capital ZOMBIE.
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by Burob: 1:51pm On Mar 03
blueAgent:

Says a clown, who is still been feed and sheltered by his parents.
Capital ZOMBIE.
You still dey look 👀 yourself for mirror since morning?
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by gabbytabby: 2:12pm On Mar 03
Speak with your uncles and father you might not have been born then

nony43:

obj did not with held Lagos allocation. Who is selling that to you?
Re: No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko by nony43(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03
gabbytabby:
Speak with your uncles and father you might not have been born then

BAT tenure was my second time in Lagos . I knew what Obj did to BAT you are not putting in good context.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President / Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused / Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.