Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth (41432 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by bigdammyj: 7:20pm On Mar 02
Okay.
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by 1Sharon(f): 7:23pm On Mar 02
Seunpapa65:

A rich man will pick a girl from poor home without thinking twice but woman it will turn to another thing

That's because it's in a man nature to do that for the RIGHT woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Real2088: 7:23pm On Mar 02
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
poverty is not the problem here, greed/insanity is.

Poverty is a big problem ooo, don't say that again ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Rechargeam247(f): 7:24pm On Mar 02
She was unfortunate to marry a useless man, enough reason not to blame women who marry men who have their money.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by SalamRushdie: 7:27pm On Mar 02
post=128743040:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Jigawa

Lol
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Chukwuka319(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02
In this life, only the Grace and Mercy of God can save us from the evil machinations of the loved ones around us,be it husband,wife, children, siblings, parents,or cousins.A man's worst enemies are members of his family.
Obviously the lady was in good terms with her Maker and that's why she detected the evil husband's plan and the poison he administered to her food.
A lot of people have been eliminated under such circumstances, but this lady scaled through by the Mercy of God.
PSALMS 91:1-3 SAYS " He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High,who abides in the shadow of the Almighty,
will say to the Lord,"My refuge and my fortress;
my God in whom I trust
3. FOR HE WILL DELIVER YOU FROM THE SNARE OF THE FOWLER, AND FROM THE DEADLY PESTILENCE.
God has indeed delivered her from a Fowler masquerading as a"Husband "
May God deliver us all from potential Fowlers.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by callmevirus(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Where's the hell is Jennyclay when you need her

Useless and lazy man
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Demiurgos: 7:42pm On Mar 02
If na woman poison her husband this thread for don reach 5 pages

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by JealousCobra(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You mean that damaged illiterate Jennyclay ... that one no be feminist, person wey dey chop prick to survive.

cheesy

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by baralatie(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02
He wanted her goats,sheep a d cows.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02
Real2088:
Poverty is a big problem ooo, don't say that again ooo

YES poverty is a problem in Nigeria, but poverty has nothing to do with this story (unless you are talking of poverty of the mind)....

A) you are "assuming" that this man is poor
B) if his wife had all this wealth, then their family/husband aint suffering from poverty
C) a person suffering from POVERTY would kill the cow or goat to eat it; a person suffering from GREED/INSANITY would kill the owner of the livestock to steal her wealth.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Benwallt(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02
1Sharon:
This is why women should avoid men poorer than them. It leads to resentment.

What's leaking to the floor there.
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02
This country called Nigeria is at mess as it stand.

Everybody find way to survive in a wrong way
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by AfonjaConehead: 7:52pm On Mar 02
Yarimo raskimonojendor chibuzoripob koshcad spaghettiluv muchado FreeStuffsNG ttalk flokii totit christiantruth03 thefacelessman please come and chook mouth here and leave Abia state alone 😁

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Benwallt(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02
1Sharon:

That's because it's in a man nature to do that for the RIGHT woman.

Bullcrap. Load of bullcrap
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Melonsmasher: 7:57pm On Mar 02
Daniel7543:
dat olosho feminist dat her name start with J is coming to drag u like..
You mean Demilade aka Jennyclay grin
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Jossibest(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02
As them take see bad man na so them see bad woman too
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by engrchykae(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02
Learnt from the Best.
Mohammed their prophet married a rich widow, Khadija,the woman died.
Mohammed married Aisha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by jojothaiv(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02
Food Don land for J and her geng of Lagos.
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by 1Sharon(f): 8:32pm On Mar 02
Benwallt:

Bullcrap. Load of bullcrap

I hear you my princess! 👸

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Reelmii: 8:33pm On Mar 02
U poison someone because of goat,sheep ...hausa people will not let larf kill me
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Chinedumejoooo: 8:34pm On Mar 02
Lazy Man
Wicked man
Greedy man
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by ukzenlumbs(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02
Which kain wealth the wife get wey make this man kum loose guard laidis... Chai! Some people are so heartless tho
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Oghene86: 8:37pm On Mar 02
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Sirianese: 9:10pm On Mar 02
Killing someone because of goat and cow? Damn! Northerners are sooo fúcked
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by kayyyy44: 9:13pm On Mar 02
And you will pretend not to know that women do same and even worse. Talking trash[qu kissote author=1Sharon post=128743458]This is why women should avoid men poorer than them. It leads to resentment.[/quote]
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Emvico247: 9:25pm On Mar 02
Lazy youth
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by frankyychiji(f): 9:27pm On Mar 02
1Sharon:
This is why women should avoid men poorer than them. It leads to resentment.
I'm telling you.
Even if you kill yourself for him, he still won't be happy deep down that you are better off financially.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Benwallt(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02
1Sharon:

I hear you my princess! 👸

Who's your princess? U better seek for help
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Redstorm(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02
Nothing is really happening inside this jigawa.

Stop this your sensational stories all kn a bid to attract traffic to your blog.

post=128743040:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Jigawa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics / Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.