Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,711 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride (15606 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn / Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by FashionCookie(f): 9:38am On Mar 03
Make una rest abeg. Yen yen yen yen yen
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Indigbo: 9:43am On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Why do I feel this guy isn't holy. I always feel some kind of way about him

We're in the same picture but mine is not about his holiness. I just felt something is not right about him for the following reasons:

Proposal.. he did Engagedment, wedding immediately

More like: I just need to have a test if this lady's kpekus. He can't wait at all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Starhearts: 9:46am On Mar 03
Madam Jennyclay will not be happy
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:51am On Mar 03
BodyCount:
BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

Nothing sweeter than marrying a VIRGIN

A modest girl with good morals

NOT A GIRL THAT HAS LOST COUNT OF HER BODYCOUNT

NOT A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN USED TO DO PRACTICE BY MANY GUYS

NOT A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND LIKE FOOTBALL BY DIFFERENT MEN...

NOT A GIRL THAT HER PARENTS AND YOU THE UNFORTUNATE MAN CAN'T EVEN BE PROUD OF OR SHOW OFF

VIRGINS ARE LESS LIKELY NOT TO BE LOYAL AND COMMITTED.

IT TAKES A LOOOOOOT FOR A GIRL TO KEEP HERSELF IN THIS GENERATION.

There's absolutely nothing like LOW-BODYCOUNT, it's a scam used by all these wayward LEFTOVERS.
IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN, NA HOELOWSHOW SHE BE grin grin grin

MARRY A VIRGIN
MARRY PEACE OF MIND cool cool cool cool

Check the topics on FP, either 1&2.
Read the experience of one that married a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Savedday2: 9:53am On Mar 03
What this guy did is very annoying.

Can't even think of any reasonable thing to do with his life, is marriage.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by zedegit: 10:07am On Mar 03
BigDawsNet:
This life ehn, just haf money

[url][/url]

God bless dere Union

Some foolish people still believe say na because of her dance make Moses Bliss marry am. Guy wey don plot him graph well. Locate x already. Dey play. grin

Meanwhile una notice say no Male celebrity near the wife? Why Deacon famous no organize a Ghanian male gospel artist for her nah?

Make she go gaga like Ekene.
embarassed
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by ezegenigbonine: 10:07am On Mar 03
idongesit88:
Who is he?

Former governor of lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Kingzjayzee: 10:08am On Mar 03
KingDash09:
Carry them bring back mr ibu
Mr. Ibu won't live forever. Something must definitely kill a man. Once again R.I.P to one of Nigeria's finest actors, Mr. IBU!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by princeFAD: 10:10am On Mar 03
Checkwell:
Is he singing or performing or just dancing?

Too much hype for this guy. What does he even sing? Frank Edwards I know. Sammy Okposo I know. Asu Ekiye I know. Who be Moses Bliss? Wetin him dey sing?

Social media, sha ... so many people wey suppose dey for village are now social media celebrities.

The same running through my mind. Singing? Performing or dancing?
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by zedegit: 10:11am On Mar 03
KingDash09:
Carry them bring back mr ibu

You dey craze? Show me receipt where you contribute to Mr Ibu hospital bill make I double am send am back to you.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by zedegit: 10:14am On Mar 03
Indigbo:

We're in the same picture but mine is not about his holiness. I just felt something is not right about him for the following reasons:

More like: I just need to have a test if this lady's kpekus. He can't wait at all grin

You no read where dem tell you make you get money. Nobi money dey make people delay?

If money dey you fit run every immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by zedegit: 10:17am On Mar 03
You go ask our Naija girls what are you doing? Dem go say nothing.

Yet for their little mind, dem don ready to marry because dem carry front and back.

Some of dem go say dem dey school. Naim make you suppose wait make girls finish school so you go know lazy ones.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by zedegit: 10:20am On Mar 03
Savedday2:
What this guy did is very annoying.

Can't even think of any reasonable thing to do with his life, is marriage.

Mumu don drop quote. Person wey buy cars give him friends naim you dey reason him matter?

Person wey fit travel any part of the world.

You don see UK before? You even get passport?
Na you pay him wife dowry for am?
Shift!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Elinosweet143(f): 10:29am On Mar 03
I really didn't see anything worth mentioning here, just two couple that just got married and I wish them well by the way but not worth a news sha. Nothing new there

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by StraightGaay: 10:31am On Mar 03
Never heard of em
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by spencekat(m): 10:43am On Mar 03
Indigbo:

After proposal/engagement, you will wait for years abi?After proposal,don't waste time to marry please.
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by KingDash09(m): 10:53am On Mar 03
Why
zedegit:

You dey craze? Show me receipt where you contribute to Mr Ibu hospital bill make I double am send am back to you.
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by onadana: 10:54am On Mar 03
Oga ..has secured his future....Ghanian citizen by marriage.. British citizen by marriage...carry go..no be some entitlement Ladies wey I know.I no call any name ooo.
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by godwon01(m): 10:58am On Mar 03
Checkwell:

Too much hype for this guy. What does he even sing? Frank Edwards I know. Sammy Okposo I know. Asu Ekiye I know. Who be Moses Bliss? Wetin him dey sing?

Social media, sha ... so many people wey suppose dey for village are now social media celebrities.

Celebrate with him and stop using your comment to bring him down.
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by BodyCount: 11:20am On Mar 03
NPFLADMIN:

Check the topics on FP, either 1&2.
Read the experience of one that married a virgin.
Or deh
Go marry girl wey different men don pass around like football na.
How proud will you be now if you found out that your mom used to be a runs girl?
Make una dey use una brain small small...
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by blahc007: 11:22am On Mar 03
Chigozie321:

See envy and bitterness

Moses Bliss we know, the real question is who are you?
My brother ask am o😂
Who is his father?
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by SaturnNick(m): 11:41am On Mar 03
Rhado:
T
T for thank God
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by 2isokay(m): 11:53am On Mar 03
I wish them happy blessed marriage life.
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03
BodyCount:

Or deh
Go marry girl wey different men don pass around like football na.
How proud will you be now if you found out that your mom used to be a runs girl?
Make una dey use una brain small small...

No need for insult, just go and read it.

As if women who got married as a virgin don't become coded olosho after marriage.
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by zedegit: 12:35pm On Mar 03
KingDash09:
Why

You think you fit lap internet cap nonsense without thought?

How you reason make a couple die so Mr Ibu go fit live abi you no think before you post?

You no love Mr Ibu pass me naim I ask make you post receipt of all your contributions to him make I double am give you back.

No jokes.
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by zedegit: 12:36pm On Mar 03
zedegit:

You think you fit lap internet cap nonsense without thought?

How you reason make a couple die so Mr Ibu go fit live abi you no think before you post?

You no love Mr Ibu pass me naim I ask make you post receipt of all your contributions to him make I double am give you back.

No jokes.

Once I credit you, I go post evidence.
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Pootle: 12:58pm On Mar 03
idongesit88:
Who is he?

me too no know o
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Kingson28: 1:16pm On Mar 03
Checkwell:

You need healing and deliverance from your problem with despising anyone you don’t know.
Learn to be happy with everyone doing something good, even if you don’t know or like them.
Get help ASAP.
Jesus Christ is willing to help and heal your condition.

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Kingson28: 1:17pm On Mar 03
[quote author=Checkwell post=128749785]Is he singing or performing or just dancing?

You need healing and deliverance from your problem with despising anyone you don’t know.
Learn to be happy with everyone doing something good, even if you don’t know or like them.
Get help ASAP.
Jesus Christ is willing to help and heal your condition.
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Azazyel: 1:27pm On Mar 03
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This Moses Bliss's wedding hullabaloo is getting stale and annoying every passing day.

In the nearest future, they will surely show us;
1 Moses Bliss's wedding shoes.
2 Moses Bliss's wedding clothes.
3 Moses Bliss's wedding ring.
4 the person that designed Moses Bliss's wedding outfit.
5 Moses Bliss's wedding cake
6 Moses Bliss's wedding cake maker
7 Moses Bliss's Bride's and groom's maids
8 Moses Bliss's toilet paper tissues
9 The toilet where he pooed just before the wedding.
10 Moses Bliss's wedding organizers
11 Moses Bliss's wedding wrist watch etc.

The hype of this guy and the hullabaloo of his wedding is just too much.

This kind of marriage won't stand the test of time.
Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Azazyel: 1:28pm On Mar 03
kevwemike:
and have money again

No! Have wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of Moses Bliss And His Bride by Nmezor(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” / [leaked] 2017 Taylor Swift Nude Photos Leaked / Kobe Bryrant's Illuminati Sacrifice Shown In Simpson Cartoon 21 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.