Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,296 members, 7,947,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Can One Set Up A Marketing Firm In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Set Up A Marketing Firm In Nigeria (489 Views)

How Does One Set Up A Computer And Printing Business / How Does One Set Up A Filling Station In Nigeria? / What Business Can One Set Up For His Wife With 200K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Set Up A Marketing Firm In Nigeria by nsi224: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
Hello pals,

I need an advice on how to set up a blue chip targeting firm firm in island to meet the marketing needs of blue chip companies.

The types of staff to employ,
There years of experiences in the field needed
What to do to attract those blue chi company
the average salarry for staff
the average number of staff needed to take off

All advices will be welcome.

Thanks pal.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Corporation To Replace All Marketing Boards Nationwide / Hi There! I Invite You To My Contraversial Blog: I Am Somali: And Im Opinionated / Consolidators!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.