Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? (5897 Views)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
I have made up my mind to constructively engage anyone involved in Homosexuality with a view to change their position. I would like to examine the most powerful arguments of Gays. 1, They were born that way. This literarily means that their heterosexual parents went to bed and gave birth to a Gay child. There is no person under the Sun who would say that he has never been fond of a friend of the same sex one time or the other but even as we enjoyed our close relantionship and fond for them, we knew deep down that there are line that cannot and should not be crossed. Gays are those who would willinly cross those lines without qualms and blame it on genetics. Bottom line nobody is born Gay. The truth is that some people were molested at infancy by Adults of the same sex. 2. They can't help it. Believe me they can! Research the story of Rev Don Mclurkin. He was molested at age 8 by a male Uncle and he developed homosexual desires from there. Eventually, by giving his life to Christ he kicked the habit. In addition, wouldn't God be wicked to punish you as a homosexual if he made you so? Finally if homosexuality is to be allowed what do we tell Adult family members who are in love and want to marry? What moral justification do we have to stop them?

1 Like

Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
So have raised medical issues about children born to incestous couples but what of a situation where the couple dosent want to have children by either the sister getting a vasectomy or the brother uses condom? What do we tell those who want to consumate their relationship with mature and consenting animals ? Why do we frown  so much at Adultery after all many people believe that men are born cheaters. What then is so wrong with polygamy?
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Outstrip(f): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
I believe that people are born gay. I am not sure why people find this hard to understand.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
@ Outstrip why do you believe that people are born Gays? What of born cheaters? And adult twins who grow up to find they are in love? What is your take on that?
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Outstrip(f): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2011
This has been discussed on this site before. my personal belief is that just because someone presents physically as a man or woman does not make them male or female. There is more to being a particular sex than just looking at someones private parts
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2011
In all honesty, I personally believe that homosexuality is people who took their fondness to the same sex too far. It is just a function of depraved imagination. It just like someone who takes his fondness for an animal too far and says to himself why not try out my warped fantasy? How come suddenly almost every young woman is a Lesbian? If you doubt me visit any all girls school hostels. Your sex is your sex organs. How you decide to use your mind determins who you end up with. You have not really tackled my question. If homosexuality is okay what then is wrong with bestiality, polygamy, incest etc between consenting Adults who are in 'love'
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by 9to5365(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
Most homophobes and other bigots really don't understand the fundamentals of this issue. IT IS ABOUT RIGHTS. The gays and lesbians and others have a fundamental right to persue sexual hapiness between two consenting adults. Why should some semi illitrate like the OP have a say in their sex life? What really amuses me is that most of the white people that are anti gay are also rasists and CONSIDER you a little better than a monkey.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by freshera: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
op, why not focus on your own life and let others do whatever they want. abi you are interested in joining them?

regards homos, its their choice so far they don not affect me or my family. e.g. no advert or media image of man-lover people kissing where kids will see them.

even man and woman intimate images, i am not in support. all these music videos that destroy young people's minds and the musicians think they will use their income to train their own 'special' kids.

all these Same-sex marriage issues are distractions by our super-smart politicans. whetehr its legal or not, people will never accept it.

IN A COUNTRY WHERE WOMEN, CHILDREN AND POOR PEOPLE HAVE LITTLE RIGHTS, WHY JUMP THE QUEUE FOR HOMOS?

and africans live inclusive lives so most gay.s will remain discreet for a long time except they wan use am escape from nigeria.

if you are sure its wrong, then do your own right thing and focus on and reap the benefits of doing right. you can't force other adults to live to your own standards.

homosexuals may be suffering from hormonal imbalances, hermaphroditism(due to diff spiritual and medical causes), after-effects of por.n at strategic periods of their lives, lack of well-rounded, well-balanced and well-adjusted upbringing, ETC.

there are more serious evils to worry about in nigeria like BURYING PEOPLE WITH DEAD KINGS, RITUAL KILLING BY POLTICIANS, RITUAL ACCIDENTS BY POLITICIANS, selling of human organs,

note pls i do NOT support homosexualism and WILL NEVER EVER do but i believe people should not be maimed or killed for personal bedroom stunts when politicians who are crushing and bulldozing millions of destinies are allowed to plough on.

2 Likes

Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
Freshera and Outstrip, you've summed it up just right.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
Why do homosexuals and their supporter always refer to superior opposing views as illiterate? Could it be a subconcious realization of their personal inadequacy? If you ask why, I am interested in other peoples sexual choice, then I will now ask why you bother so much about polticians looting our treasury. You tend to forget that every member of society has stakes in that society. @ Freshera You may say you and your family is not at risk. Have you forgoten so soon that evil takes roots when good men/women keep quiet. Is this not the same attitude some families had until it hit them in the face America legalised Gay marriage(many States). Now many parents who kept quiet now found themselves trying to tell their children why the are against the government position. Right now the issue in America is about an ivy league proffessor who has been enjoying consensual intimacy with his own daughter. This issue raised another question about incest. The point I am making is if you allow homosexuals go you open the flood gates for many other sexual deviants. God forbid what happens when you catch your daughter making out with your pet dog? Will you let her exercise her rights then? What happens if you see your two sons making out, would you let them? My brother this issue concerns you and me because you dont know when the next sexual deviant would pounce. Beside your principled stand in a public forum like this may help someone who is at the verge of making a decision. Pls. be bold and stand for what is right. You will be glad you did!
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Outstrip(f): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
Having sex with a dog has nothing to do with two consenting adults making love
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
All of them Incest, Bestiality, Homosexuality are deviant sexual behaviour why take one and leave the other? What of the fundamental rights of those who practice Incest and Bestiality. Is it only homosexuals that have rights? My point is that if we let one go very soon other forms of sexual deviants would spring as it is happening in America with people questioning why incestous couples shouldnt be legaly married. @ Outstrip you are always so vocal in defending the rights of sexual deviants in practising their abominable acts. I really wonder whether you would proudly disipate the same energy for incest and bestiality practisioners as you have willinly done for homosexuals.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Outstrip(f): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
ok
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
Okay.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by N101: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2011
dinachi

We are all entitled to our own opinions, if people don't agree with you, they are simply exercising the same right as you - to have an opinion.

This obsession with homosexuality is often misguided - as freshera has said, there are more significant things that need attention in Nigeria and homosexuality isn't one of them.  And please, don't bring God into it this; the Bible is very clearer - "fornicators", adulters AND homosexuals will be judged with the same yardstick.  God is no respecter of persons nor sexual inclination.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
@101 please dont miss the point. The issue of criminising homosexual marriage is before the National Assembly as we speak. As a Nigerian if you run a check on me you will find out that I coment on other issues apart from homosexuality. As a christian, I dont hate homosexuals but I totally disagree with this way of life because I know that it can be avoided. Recently though I have had to take the battle to them because they are becoming bolder even in church. It is very clear from the Bible, only heterosexual relationship in the context of marriage is allowed. Now what do you expect me to do when even christians are begining to accept this aberration?
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^^brotha, take it easy and stop taking the bible literally. the good book also says we should stone to death adulterers, when was the last time you stoned someone? if you are going to take every single word in the bible about sinful acts then i suggest you take EVERYTHING written in the bible literally and stop being an hypocrite.

but since you clearly have some spell of amnesia, let me give you some of the verse that you can dwell on:
Deuteronomy 20:14
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Isa 13:16
1Samuel 15:3
Joel 3:8

as i always say, so long as they dont IMPOSE their lifestyle unto you, let them live their (sinful) lives, just like they did back in biblical times in Sodom.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
Last time I checked no adulterer asked that adultery should be legalised! Bros people hide to commit adultery, nobody in his right mind flaunts adultery because they know it is wrong. Why do homosexuals always ask to be left alone? If you hear of incest wont you condemn it? Why are you so protective of homosexuals? Are you one? Keep to the point, the only kind of sex permited by God is heterosexual sex. The only problem with fornication and adultery is that it done outside matrimony. But under no circumstances or condition will homosexuality be allowed by God. Adultery and fornication both are sinful, but homosexuality is not just a sin, it is also an abomination! How come anytime homosexuality is mentioned you are quick to defend them but you hesitate to extend the same concern to practisioner s of Bestiality and Incest? Remember that divine condemnation awaits not only homosexuals but also people like you who support them! Romans 1:24-32
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by N101: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
dinachi:

@101 please dont miss the point. The issue of criminising Same-sex marriage is before the National Assembly as we speak. As a Nigerian if you run a check on me you will find out that I coment on other issues apart from homosexuality. As a christian, I dont hate homosexuals but I totally disagree with this way of life because I know that it can be avoided. Recently though I have had to take the battle to them because they are becoming bolder even in church. It is very clear from the Bible, only heterosexual relationship in the context of marriage is allowed. Now what do you expect me to do when even christians are begining to accept this aberration?

I get your point very well.  Again I say everyone is entitled to their opinion, including you.  And we are entitled to agree to disagree.  By all means if you feel the need to "change their position" newsflash, it rarely works!

Being a Christian is not a reason to be selective when it comes to s/e/x/u/a/l immorality, whatever form it takes.  I hope you are this zealous with the so-called Christians who are sleeping with people who aren't their spouse, and the "fornicators".  Do you accept this aberration, or is it more acceptable because it's male/female?

These adulterers, child molesters and fornicators (add bestiality to that if you like) are the ones who've become bolder in many Nigerian churches without anyone batting an eyelid.  But I'm sure it's easier to selectively take on one group and ignore the other.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2011
@MRbrownJAY I fail to understand why you dont want to disturb homosexuals in their sin but you are very willing to disturb politicians who are ravaging our economy in public forums like this. Are they imposing their lifestyle on you! Must everything be about money? Can't you speak up on issues of morality? What use is your christianity if you cant speak up on this matter?
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2011
And please the question is if we let homosexuals go what moral right do we have to reject incest and bestiality practisioners? The same argument homosexuals advance also favour them. Are we going to open the floodgates and let in every kind of sexual deviancy on the premise of respect of human rights and privacy.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2011
@101 always enjoys your superb analysis but I must say that I dont support any kind of sexual immorality. But Iam this outspoken againt homosexuality because they are the only ones demanding legitmacy among the lot. The rest of them Adulterers, fornicators, incestous couples, paedofiles etc hide in shame to perpetrate their abominable deeds. Homosexuals are trying to hoodwink us with genetics to support them!
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
dinachi:

@MRbrownJAY I fail to understand why you dont want to disturb homosexuals in their sin but you are very willing to disturb politicians who are ravaging our economy in public forums like this. Are they imposing their lifestyle on you! Must everything be about money? Can't you speak up on issues of morality? What use is your christianity if you cant speak up on this matter?

bro, if a politician thief the money that will make Nigerian lives better THEN they are directly imposing their lifestyle unto you (aka people are DIRECTLY suffering because of their thieving). . . . . . . . .get it?!
now on the other hand, if they are into witchcraft etc then i dont give a damn because their lifestyle doesnt directly affect me. also i am safe to say that someone who is an elected individual HAS a duty to serve the people rather than filling their own pockets. NOW, why you would put these thieves in the same context as the ¨tutti fruttis¨ is amazing.

btw i rarely speak about these politician but thanks for the comparison.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
Does better life only mean provision of physical infrastructure?
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^better life means whatever works FOR YOU, stop thinking and focusing about what OTHERS are doing.
you do YOU and let them do THEM, instead of trying to IMPOSE your views unto others.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Johndoe100(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
Why are you guys wasting your time with this dinachi? He is really unbalanced and is hiding it behind religion. He reminds me of some post here on Nairaland about the born again girl searching for a gay man to hurt (really she means kill) as this is what her God wants. Nut cases one and all.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
@johndoe100 thanks balanced homosexual! Inbalance to homosexuals like you is moral resistance to deviant sexual behaviour. Any time homosexuality is mentioned, you abandon your religion and morality so that you be 'balanced' @ MRbrownJAY doing me involves commenting on vital issues like this in public forums. God forbid! What happens the day your adult son walks up to you and announces he's gay? Be honest will you pat him on the back and say welcome to the clubs or will talk sense to him African style? Remember the question Cain asked God in the Bible. Am I my brother's keeper? Commenting on critical social issues like this is part of your social responsibility as a good citizen. Meanwhile, I am just trying to persuade those who have taken this moral low road and reconsider their stand. And my question still remains what is wrong with other forms of sexual deviancy if homosexuality is okay. Incestous can also tell us to mind our bussiness that it's nobody's bussiness what they do in their privacy. In keeping an eye on your environment you are doing you.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^listen bro, i dont know about you but if my son/daughter came home and told me they were hom[b]o[/b]sexuals i would simply ACCEPT that fact and live life AS WE HAVE IN THE PAST.
i have no problem with hom[b]o[/b]sexuality, i have MANY friends who are g[b]a[/b]y/le[b]s[/b]bian or bi. . . . . . . .it doesnt change my life ONE BIT. what they do in their own bedroom is THEIR BUSINESS.
here is a clue for you: whatever you do wont change a DAMN THING!

here is another clue for you: hom[b]o[/b]sexuality is NOT a crime, having sex with a child IS. . . . . . . .so, if a girl is 18yrs old and ¨willingly¨ has s[b]e[/b]x with her daddy then WHO AM I to tell her not to? thats THEIR DAMN LIFE and THEIR DAMN BUSINESS. so long as it doesnt interfere with YOUR life, who are you to tell these people how they should live THEIR lives?!
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 3:13am On Nov 17, 2011
@MRbrownJAY thats exactly the point! Supporters of homosexuals support other sexual deviancies like incest, adultery, beastiality, gay incest etc. That has finally proved my point. Suppport for homosexuality is support for anything goes morality. I hope you will do your daughter one day and say it is not anybody's bussiness? With this kind of arguement paedophiles will be welcome to society very soon cause it is not your damn bussiness! Because it is not your child that is involved. Well I think you are wrong! Homosexuality is a crime against nature. It is a crime against God. It is a crime against good moral reasoning. It is a crime against good conscience. According to the Bible no homosexual will ever make heaven. It will always remain an abomination in the eyes of God.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
well pls tell me what NOT supporting them has achieved so far? by the look of things, it seems they are living their lives regardless. . . . . . . . . .so i suggest you do the same with yours, dude, if not you may hurt yourself with some stress related illness, lol.

again, i see you are intellectually lacking so i will repeat myself ONE MORE TIME: if an adult woman decides to have s[b]e[/b]x with her father then who are you to stop her from doing it? what "crime" is she committing, if i may ask? why should bust a vein about what two consenting adults are doing in their own privacy?! you make no damn sense when you are comparing this with p[b]e[/b]dos. use your brain, pedos are committing a crime, g[b]a[/b]ys dont.

as your bible tells you: let he who has no sin cast the first stone. . . . . . .and since a sin is a sin i suggest you use that same energy to punish ALL SINNERS (yourself included), rather than focusing on others when we all know that you are no better.
Re: If Homosexuality Is Okay What Is Wrong With Bestiality, Incest, Adultery Etc? by dinachi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
Why dont you just admit you are gay so I can address you directly. In any case, speaking up this way has effectively put at my last count twenty six ladies from the satanic clutches of Lesbianism and several other guys too. My wife's book on Lesbianism will be out soon. It dosen't matter what you think now eventually you will see the folly of your ways! Sorry bro there are still those who believe in good moral standards. Thank God you have admitted that you have admitted that homosexuality is a sin. Don't also forget what Jesus told the woman who was caught in adultery, ' go and sin no more! I think you should make that the focus of your message to your fellow homosexuals, believe me it will save some souls there! Many people(including you) conveniently quote the first part of Jesus speech' he that is without sin cast the first stone'and then refuse to acknowledge the last part of his speech which is a direct message for the adulterer'go and sin no more'.Note that Jesus never supported the sinner, he gave her a second chance. That's the message I have for you . MRbrownJAY, go and sin no more!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Should We Date/court Before He Introduces Me To His Family? / See The Left-over My Wife Gave To Our Daughter / What Names Will You Give Your Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.