Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Story Will Not End Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story Will Not End Well (423 Views)

Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake / This Story Will Leave Single Ladies Without A Boyfriend Hateful (bad Romance) / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story Will Not End Well by ChildOfDoom: 6:31am On Mar 04
After the passing of Mr IBU, I begin to think in sober reflection about the futility of our actions in this life.

At times, we take carefree risks without thinking about the repercussions.

I decided to activate my annual leave early enough to reflect on my life.

Currently at my mum's place, where I won't have to worry much. She, to a large extent, is taking care of my needs.

Can't help but think of how glad she would have felt if the over 500k I have spent on Olosho and flexing this year, had been spent at home.

Due to basking in the euphoria of our addictions (drinking, smoking, womanising, betting etc), we fail to look out for our health (likely what led to the death of John Okafor).

For three days now, I have been resting and eating mainly. Now I am noticing how I have badly damaged myself.

1) I am addicted to carbonated drinks. I take up to four or five daily to recuperate energy. After stressful work, romp or self-service. This intermittently gave me pile or diarrhoea. I noticed I urinate often. I occasionally get numb feet. I feel pains in the right side of my stomach. At times round the stomach and back. I can not boast of a full erection for long

2) I have obstruction in my throat messing with my composure and nerves. This is likely from junk/poorly cooked food I patronised or due to mouth action I performed on random girls

The only positive is that I have avoided betting for 70 days (10 weeks). Time to extend it to other addictions. I hope to avoid patronising prostitutes (that gives risk of STD or AIDS) and limit self-service to once a week. Then reduce the in-take of soft drinks to once a day. If I must eat junks, it should be the ones free from much sugar or well prepared.

I hope to be able to save for contingencies. At times I wonder, how would I have survived now I am broke, if my mum was no more

5 Likes

Re: My Story Will Not End Well by BOSSkesh(m): 6:49am On Mar 04
Self realization journey
Good for you 👏👏

1 Like

Re: My Story Will Not End Well by otipoju(m): 6:52am On Mar 04
ChildOfDoom:
After the passing of Mr IBU, I begin to think in sober reflection about the futility of our actions in this life.

At times, we take carefree risks without thinking about the repercussions.

I decided to activate my annual leave early enough to reflect on my life.

Currently at my mum's place, where I won't have to worry much. She, to a large extent, is taking care of my needs.

Can't help but think of how glad she would have felt if the over 500k I have spent on Olosho and flexing this year, had been spent at home.

Due to basking in the euphoria of our addictions (drinking, smoking, womanising, betting etc), we fail to look out for our health (likely what led to the death of John Okafor).

For three days now, I have been resting and eating mainly. Now I am noticing how I have badly damaged myself.

1) I am addicted to carbonated drinks. I take up to four or five daily to recuperate energy. After stressful work, romp or self-service. This intermittently gave me pile or diarrhoea. I noticed I urinate often. I occasionally get numb feet. I feel pains in the right side of my stomach. At times round the stomach and back. I can not boast of a full erection for long

2) I have obstruction in my throat messing with my composure and nerves. This is likely from junk/poorly cooked food I patronised or due to mouth action I performed on random girls

The only positive is that I have avoided betting for 70 days (10 weeks). Time to extend it to other addictions. I hope to avoid patronising prostitutes (that gives risk of STD or AIDS) and limit self-service to once a week. Then reduce the in-take of soft drinks to once a day. If I must eat junks, it should be the ones free from much sugar or well prepared.

I hope to be able to save for contingencies. At times I wonder, how would I have survived now I am broke, if my mum was no more

Splendid. The day a mad man realizes he is indeed mad, he is on the journey to wholeness.

Na that olosho own worse pass. You put yourself at risk for disease, mingling with strange women and spirits and loosing money in the process.

May God help us all and heal us in the places we need healing.

1 Like

Re: My Story Will Not End Well by willi926(m): 8:57am On Mar 04
So now u get the gist.
Re: My Story Will Not End Well by Snowx: 10:38am On Mar 04
May God help you. Try living right and ask God's grace to guide you.
Carrying prostitute is worst thing that can happen to a man..I don't care what other guyz forming woke think. But after the race we count miles
Re: My Story Will Not End Well by Therock5555(m): 11:27am On Mar 04
Yen yen yen

Saying rubbish because you dey your mama house so you can't indulge in it.

Finish your leave go back house make I see whether no be 5 ashawo you go use do welcome back.

Imagine sucking ashawo toto and still pay her, BTW you say your erection no dey last, so how do you Bleep multiple girls in one night with your useless stop and start erection.

Oga start to smoke Igbo, half of your problem go finish.

At least you won't have the strength to go out and follow any ashawo.

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Lunar Zodiac Sign Matters / I Have Added Weight / Crazy This Didn't Hurt As Much As My Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.