Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju (2570 Views)

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George / Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Ezewuzie01: 1:11pm On Mar 04
The worst thing is that it is money that the demented Peter Obi stole from Anambra coffers that he is doling out as bribes to influencers and politicians alike to push his immovable presidential agenda. That's same way he threw away so much of Anambra funds bribing all the south east correspondents of national dailies with cars and cash few months before the expiration of his second term as governor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Wahabfuture: 1:23pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Of course what will you claim before. How will a Pandora criminal like Peter Pandora Obi have time to answer allegations levelled against him when hypocrite like you exist.

Why would Obi do that or don’t you understand what Useless means?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by iamfactor(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04
yarimo:
The fraudster won't attempt doing that, obi is a known serial fraudster.

A fraudster yet EFCC never invited him
A fraudster your irks can't petition him
A fraudster yet INEC granted him election
A fraudster yet APC can't sue him
A fraudster that will say 'go and verify'.
A fraudster that you can't unlace his shoes
A fraudster that is loved by many
Have you seen how foo.lish and stu.pid you have always been on this platform?
My advice, don't let Obiphobia keee u throwaway
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by OredoPikin: 1:38pm On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there

Y not tell your angel obi to sue him?
Lolz
Obi should sue deji🤣🤣

U be olodo
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by OredoPikin: 1:40pm On Mar 04
Ezewuzie01:
The worst thing is that it is money that the demented Peter Obi stole from Anambra coffers that he is doling out as bribes to influencers and politicians alike to push his immovable presidential agenda. That's same way he threw away so much of Anambra funds bribing all the south east correspondents of national dailies with cars and cash few months before the expiration of his second term as governor.
Lolz
If at this stage, u never still get sense,
I'm afraid, you are gone
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Goodnewsforlife: 1:40pm On Mar 04
OredoPikin:

Lolz
Obi should sue deji🤣🤣

U be olodo
yea

He should sue for defamation n false claim now since deji have challenged him

Angel obi can’t sue again abi?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Goodnewsforlife: 1:45pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Of course what will you claim before. How will a Pandora criminal like Peter Pandora Obi have time to answer allegations levelled against him when hypocrite like you exist.

they are d same people that will say the government is afraid to prosecute obi, when the government come for obi they will call it witch hunting

Imagine how they are defending obi, just change the same topic to tinubu n see how those hypocrites will change story

I don’t take any obi mumu serious
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Goodnewsforlife: 1:48pm On Mar 04
iamfactor:

people like u shouldn’t b taken serious, if obi is arrested now n charged for one crime or d other same u will b d one to cry of witch hunt

If not that there were more than convincing stories for that pastor Daniel case, many of u have already start calling tinubu names
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by OredoPikin: 1:48pm On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
yea

He should sue for defamation n false claim now since deji have challenged him

Angel obi can’t sue again abi?
U think if he actually paid Deji,
He won't have dropped the receipt since🤣🤣🤣
Let even assume he paid him cash
How come those that were with him denied it🤣

U be olodo

Because u support a criminal, nor mean say everybody na criminal 😁
Yes, Obi na angel
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by papyjaypaul: 1:50pm On Mar 04
These ones just desperately want attention. I am not fooled by politicians, that includes Obi but what I hate is double standards. They are only crying for attention and Obi should ignore him. If this guy cannot name ALL POLITICIANS that have paid him, he should just keep quiet.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by iamfactor(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
people like u shouldn’t b taken serious, if obi is arrested now n charged for one crime or d other same u will b d one to cry of witch hunt

If not that there were more than convincing stories for that pastor Daniel case, many of u have already start calling tinubu names

But Orji Kalu was arrested and even sent to prison. Was Obiano not also arrested by EFCC?
One Ohaneze chieftain was arrested last year.

If you have concrete evidence against PO APC would have nailed him since.
The guy is a torn on your flesh, Atiku is irrelevant unlike Obi who is the main opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by LeeSmart: 2:41pm On Mar 04
Who even takes this one serious?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Abee79(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04
How is paying influences a fraud? He's supporting local talent - which this Deji guy clearly lacks 😭🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by yarimo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04
Investigation and arrest doesn't have time limit
iamfactor:

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Deltancapo: 3:56pm On Mar 04
MrProlific95:
The Hungryvist Deji is a Lilly weight who does not matter in the affairs of this nation Nigeria unlike PO who can easily pull weight.

Deji does not represent anything, I mean Deji is nothing, no ideologies, no principles, Just a lucky dude made relevant by social media. Dude contributes zero productivity to the economy, no industry nothing. Without Social Media who will know about Deji?

Keep quiet we all know how you erosion ravaged region defence evil.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Deltancapo: 3:58pm On Mar 04
SpecialAdviser:
Mum.u attention seekers everywhere.
Like Reno like many mu.mus.

Will all these reduce the price of cement in the market?. If Obi respond to these kids, he don fall my hand. Simply ignore him like his fellow fuul Reno Omoki stupid.w

Another erosion ravaged member, only good for defending doom.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Nyamiriflathed: 4:05pm On Mar 04
We all know that he is a fraud. Thanks for the reminder though grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Pristine664: 4:07pm On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
but hope u will also say this if the name is changed to tinubu?

Another word for Obidients is double standards. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Pristine664: 4:11pm On Mar 04
Abee79:
How is paying influences a fraud? He's supporting local talent - which this Deji guy clearly lacks 😭🤣🤣

Lmao 😂

Would this have been your comment if this allegation was about Tinubu?? 😂
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by slivertongue: 4:37pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Is that why the Pandora criminal Peter Obi can't come out to deny the allegations

Na small small like this you Igbos will be confessing.

Deji is catching cruise with your mind. Deji denied the same claim last year. Obi still remains obi, opened minded, loving, tolerant and transparent.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by slivertongue: 4:40pm On Mar 04
iamfactor:

obi no get the of Tinubu's supporters
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by SpatialKing(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04
Obiedun:
Peter Obi is a scamer.

He is not the cause of your situation
He is the cause of your hunger

Go and hustle
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by olisaEze(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04
Okay we have heard u, now run along. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by BrodaBenad: 5:46pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Is that why the Pandora criminal Peter Obi can't come out to deny the allegations

Na small small like this you Igbos will be confessing.

Tinubu was also in the pandora papers too grin

Just saying grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Abee79(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04
Pristine664:

Lmao 😂

Would this have been your comment if this allegation was about Tinubu?? 😂
Yes, same. Influencers are not criminals, and these young creatives are doing their best to make a decent living. They should be encouraged.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Goodvibes007: 7:28pm On Mar 04
In the 2027 election, Peter Obi will be lucky to get half of the votes he got in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Chiefpriestt: 9:03pm On Mar 04
yarimo:
The fraudster won't attempt doing that, obi is a known serial fraudster.
leave Peter Obi and think about your miserable life. Your parents deserve better
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Chiefpriestt: 9:03pm On Mar 04
Makunahatata:
thought the Agulu fraudster no dey give shishi 😏
Zombie how's the shege banza hitting you ?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Chiefpriestt: 9:05pm On Mar 04
Obiedun:
Peter Obi is a scamer.
Your father taught him I guess
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Teejaney88(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04
He tried to, but the others had a higher pay. We Gerrit!😎
Re: Peter Obi Is A Fraud, He Tried To Pay Me; I Dare Him To Sue Me - Deji Adeyanju by Makunahatata: 9:59pm On Mar 04
Chiefpriestt:
Zombie how's the shege banza hitting you ?
we dey manage, at least we never start to dey sell our children or dey shoot the gluttons among dem

https://www.nairaland.com/8014461/hardship-man-kills-son-over

https://punchng.com/anambra-mother-of-11-arrested-trying-to-sell-sons-for-n1-8m/?amp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Bags LEEX 2024 Gov, Udom Emmanuel, Umeoji Get Man, Woman Of Year / Police Arrest Suspected Terrorist At Abuja Airport - About To Board Klm / Ondo Has The Most Potent Cannabis, Says Drugs Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.