Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman (811 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyโ€ (Video) / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11
Emusan:

That's you and Kumuyi cup of tea cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So it's not Jehovah who started it, right?

It's not Jehovah that started the use of cars, wine, many other things we use and enjoy. He did not start the use of necklace which your wife is using (that is if you could afford any for her or even allow her use any)
Rings can be used for fashion. I wear a ring for fashion
Wedding ring is a symbolic object showing commitment, marriage, loyalty (even though many still go ahead and live unfaithfully)...

Aemmy: Show us one instance of pagan using wedding rings or how it began with them or for superstitious uses

Emusan:

Aemmy: Did weddings rings began with pagans or they used them and does pagan using something that others do make that thing evil? No

Emusan.

What about the exchange of vows and kisses in a wedding and bride price paid... Is it Jehovah that started it? If not, that makes them pagan too shey?
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11
Emusan:

See this empty skull.

I should drop evidence after I dropped the same evidence. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Just agreed you've been following Pagan practice of wedding ring.

One thing about you is that you always stay focus about the work of your father the Devil.

Despite the fact that I challenge you and your deluded brother to provide where I said WEDDING RING is celebrated and you couldn't, you're still repeating that lie.

And you keep exposing your ignorance the more not when I have even tutor you about Pagan.

We mentioned celebrating birthday is Pagan. Instead of Mumu to dispute and prove us wrong. He brings up wedding rings grin grin grin
If we don't use wedding rings, you'll be the one saying nowhere in the world shows that wedding rings were rooted in paganism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11
Aemmyjah:
We mentioned celebrating birthday is Pagan. Instead of Mumu to dispute and prove us wrong. He brings up wedding rings grin grin grin

This is the evidence that you lack knowledge.

No one ever claim Birthday isn't pagan origin which means it's the practice STARTED BY PAGAN (people who doesn't know THE TRUE GOD) but the point is does God against it?

The answer can't be said Yes or No because Bible silent about it.

The real mumu here is you because calling something A PAGAN means doing things the people (who doesn't know the true God) by worshipping an OBJECT as the latest meaning even though this is not the initial means as the word Pagan came from the Latin word Pagus meaning country/country side.

So you can't say Birthday celebration is a worship of any God even the screenshot you provided says "That spirit 'had a mystic with THE GOD on whose birthday the individual was born'"

People who are celebrating their Birthday in your neighbourhood, which God did they tell you they celebrate their Birthday to?

If we don't use wedding rings, you'll be the one saying nowhere in the world shows that wedding rings were rooted in paganism

Wedding Ring is pagan origin the same way Birthday is pagan origin.

Very simple. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11
Aemmyjah:
It's not Jehovah that started the use of cars, wine, many other things we use and enjoy. He did not start the use of necklace which your wife is using (that is if you could afford any for her or even allow her use any)

GOOD I LOVE THIS!

Which means God is not against everything not originated by Him.

So, where did God reject/against Birthday celebration?

Rings can be used for fashion. I wear a ring for fashion

Just as Birthday is just a celebration, I celebrate the DAY GOD ALLOWED my parents to give birth to me.

Wedding ring is a symbolic object showing commitment, marriage, loyalty (even though many still go ahead and live unfaithfully)...

Birthday is a day chosen by the celebrant to appreciate God who created him/her, though many still used the day for evil things.

Aemmy: Show us one instance of pagan using wedding rings or how it began with them or for superstitious uses

Emusan:

Aemmy: Did weddings rings began with pagans or they used them and does pagan using something that others do make that thing evil? No

Emusan.

You never discuss this, so stop the lie.

What about the exchange of vows and kisses in a wedding and bride price paid... Is it Jehovah that started it? If not, that makes them pagan too shey?

Definitely you don't even understand what you're discussing.

O ma se ooooo
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11
Emusan:

GOOD I LOVE THIS!

Which means God is not against everything not originated by Him.

So, where did God reject/against Birthday celebration?

Just as Birthday is just a celebration, I celebrate the DAY GOD ALLOWED my parents to give birth to me.

Birthday is a day chosen by the celebrant to appreciate God who created him/her, though many still used the day for evil things.

You never discuss this, so stop the lie.

Definitely you don't even understand what you're discussing.

O ma se ooooo

See this fool
If you like
Go and worship ifa and claim Christian, I won't stop you
Me and my Household will worship j
Jehovah and give him what he deserves
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11
Emusan:

This is the evidence that you lack knowledge.

No one ever claim Birthday isn't pagan origin which means it's the practice STARTED BY PAGAN (people who doesn't know THE TRUE GOD) but the point is does God against it?

The answer can't be said Yes or No because Bible silent about it.

The real mumu here is you because calling something A PAGAN means doing things the people (who doesn't know the true God) by worshipping an OBJECT as the latest meaning even though this is not the initial means as the word Pagan came from the Latin word Pagus meaning country/country side.

So you can't say Birthday celebration is a worship of any God even the screenshot you provided says "That spirit 'had a mystic with THE GOD on whose birthday the individual was born'"

People who are celebrating their Birthday in your neighbourhood, which God did they tell you they celebrate their Birthday to?

Wedding Ring is pagan origin the same way Birthday is pagan origin.

Very simple. cheesy grin cheesy

Define mystic
Olodo
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 9:05am On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:
Define mystic
Olodo

Meaning of mystic is attached below.

So what is your point?

Watchtower has really done a lot of damage to you.

Imagine watchtower making you reject paganism in one way but the same watchtower is making you to go deep into paganism in another way. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 9:12am On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:
See this fool
If you like
Go and worship ifa and claim Christian, I won't stop you
Me and my Household will worship j
Jehovah and give him what he deserves

At least I'm happy you couldn't refute any of my points which means this topic of discussion is far beyond your dull brain.

Again, Birthday and wedding ring are of pagan origin.

Even though Pagan introduced many practices doesn't mean God is against all their practices as you can see in case of wedding ring and Birthday.

Reading the laws God gave Israelites through Moses one can see the practice of Pagan God against i.e human sacrifice, worshipping of idols e.t.c
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 9:43am On Mar 12
Emusan:

At least I'm happy you couldn't refute any of my points which means this topic of discussion is far beyond your dull brain.

Again, Birthday and wedding ring are of pagan origin.

Even though Pagan introduced many practices doesn't mean God is against all their practices as you can see in case of wedding ring and Birthday.

Reading the laws God gave Israelites through Moses one can see the practice of Pagan God against i.e human sacrifice, worshipping of idols e.t.c

Ok
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 9:44am On Mar 12
Emusan:

Meaning of mystic is attached below.

So what is your point?

Watchtower has really done a lot of damage to you.

Imagine watchtower making you reject paganism in one way but the same watchtower is making you to go deep into paganism in another way. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Na today I sabi say you be big fool
Janosky
MaxInDHouse

Come and see his definition of mystic. He worships a mystic god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 9:54am On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:
Janosky
MaxInDHouse

And you're a bigger fool

When simple comprehension is lacking this is the result.

Here is what your screenshot says "That spirit 'had a mystic with THE GOD on whose birthday the individual was born'"

Even the screenshot you provided says MYSTERY

What is so difficult to understand here?

O ma se oooo
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Emusan(m): 9:54am On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

Ok
๐Ÿ˜‚

Good as accept your paganism cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 10:23am On Mar 12
Emusan:

And you're a bigger fool

Here is what your screenshot says "That spirit 'had a mystic with THE GOD on whose birthday the individual was born'"

O ma se oooo

I know who I worship
Go and worship your mystic god

Like MaxInDHouse always said, you're not a worshipper of my God
Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Aemmyjah(m): 10:26am On Mar 12
Emusan:

And you're a bigger fool

O ma se oooo

Based on your highlighted
That means there are different god for different days

Again, you're not a worshipper of my God
You worship a mystic god
Interestingly, your church is beginning to embrace paganism... Like Xmas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman by Janosky: 1:58pm On Mar 12
Aemmyjah:

Janosky
MaxInDHouse

Emusan dim wit done pass speedometer of dim wits Tay Tay Tayy grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Post / Political-economy Of Hajj! / Buy Christian Books Online At Cheaper Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.