Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

"I'm Still Surprised You Suddenly Want To Be Close To Your Child" - Leaked Chats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Still Surprised You Suddenly Want To Be Close To Your Child" - Leaked Chats (1066 Views)

Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post / Davido Confirms Son's Death In New Leaked Chats As Chioma In Tears / #BBNAIJA Nini Just Broke Biggie Rules , House Mate Still Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Still Surprised You Suddenly Want To Be Close To Your Child" - Leaked Chats by Daniel1991(m): 10:56am On Mar 04
On blogger Cutie Jul’s website, a leaked conversation between reality TV queen Queen Mercy Atang and her baby daddy, Lord Lamba, has surfaced online.

During the chat, Lord Lamba pleaded with Mercy to grant him access to his daughter, especially now that she is in a relationship with another man.

Additionally, he expressed remorse to Queen for mistreating her during their past relationship.

A portion of their conversation is as follows:

Lord Lamba:

Hi Queen, I have been trying to contact you. I sent you some funds for upkeep, but you didn't reply. I wanted to see my child, but you didn't respond either. I heard about your engagement, congratulations anyway. But now, I need close attention to my child, so your future husband is not seen as the father. You have to understand I'm doing all this for the sake of my daughter. It is my right. We may need to consult the law for proper co-parenting of our child. Congratulations once again.

Queen:

Since Keilah's birthday to almost the end of January, you have sent only 150k for upkeep. You haven't shown any concern for Keilah's well-being. THE CHAT CONTINUE BELOW:
https://www.innewcl.site/2024/03/im-still-surprised-you-suddenly-want-to.html

1 Share

Re: "I'm Still Surprised You Suddenly Want To Be Close To Your Child" - Leaked Chats by eepeepook: 10:58am On Mar 04
It wasn't the guy who impregnated her that proposed? Where women dey find these simps?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still Surprised You Suddenly Want To Be Close To Your Child" - Leaked Chats by Chukwuka319(m): 11:07am On Mar 04
Woke people and their unending trouble!
I need to ask this question.
Why is it that people who bear Angel as name either are Olosho Gen z or fraudster?
There's a Zimbabwean pastor Uebert Angel who encouraged all manner of indecent dressing in his church.
Just few years back,he was implication in a government investigation on matter of fraud and money laundering.
Here in Nigeria,we have a former two time BBNaija housemate who is always displaying Olosho behaviour,baring her breasts almost all the time in the House.
Then the Nollywood teen actress Angel Unigwe has recently begun displaying the Olosho spirit in her, snapping pictures of herself in pants and bra and posting online, displaying her useless self as a sexual icon for men.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still Surprised You Suddenly Want To Be Close To Your Child" - Leaked Chats by Preciousese(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04
eepeepook:
It wasn't the guy who impregnated her that proposed? Where women dey find these simps?
Do you know the meaning of simp
Or you just like talking
Re: "I'm Still Surprised You Suddenly Want To Be Close To Your Child" - Leaked Chats by We4all: 1:30pm On Mar 04
eepeepook:

Make I vex you again. The guy who proposed is young, comfortable and handsome. He is also based in the UK. Oya, hit your head for wall.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day: / It’s Okay For My Wife To Be Jealous When Women Call Me - Papa Ajasco / I Am Not Ashamed To Say My Father Died Of Aids’ – Bba Winner, Karen Igho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.