Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,951 members, 7,924,974 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:40 AM

Hardware/digital Design - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hardware/digital Design (527 Views)

Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! / My Laptop Make Beeping Noise When I On It,when Diagnose It Say Hardware Problem / My Laptop Does Not Detect New Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hardware/digital Design by Nextoption: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
I just will love to see myself designing something like automatic door opener - a door that will be able to recognize voice or be able to sense that someone is coming and opens the door automatically or will be able to accept some characters as a code or password and opens the door.
Again may be something that can switch all the lights in the house by recognizing a voice of the owner or one of the occupants in the house and switches all or some of the lights in the house or in a room.
It could be something else but I thing I will love to do such.
My question is:
1. What kind of technology is this called so that I can be specific while searching for clues on the Internet?
2. How do I start learning about it?
3. What are the electronic components involved and what are their functions?
4. Has anyone done such a design before, can I learn from you? May be by helping me with the models or samples of the one you’ve done before.
5. Is there anyone that have such interest may be we can partner and learn together?
I will appreciate your sincere support/help in this my desperate search.
God bless nairaland.com, God bless Nigeria, God bless you all.

Marven.

(1) (Reply)

Telenor Usb To Unblock / Starcomms Network Wahala / Please Help Me My Laptop Mouse Siezes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.