Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,120 members, 7,943,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Areas In Port Harcourt Has Constant Electricity And Is Safe To Live In? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Areas In Port Harcourt Has Constant Electricity And Is Safe To Live In? (259 Views)

What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom / Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) / Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Areas In Port Harcourt Has Constant Electricity And Is Safe To Live In? by Bluefield(f): 3:00pm On Mar 04
Hello guys, I will be relocating to Port Harcourt this week and I am looking for an area that is safe and has constant electricity to rent an apartment.

Please what areas in Port Harcourt has constant electricity and is safe to live in?

My budget for a 2 bedroom apartment is N1million.

I would really appreciate your suggestions. Thank you.
Re: What Areas In Port Harcourt Has Constant Electricity And Is Safe To Live In? by Aleem26(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04
Akpajo/Elelenwo
Re: What Areas In Port Harcourt Has Constant Electricity And Is Safe To Live In? by dawnomike(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04
Bluefield:
Hello guys, I will be relocating to Port Harcourt this week and I am looking for an area that is safe and has constant electricity to rent an apartment.

Please what areas in Port Harcourt has constant electricity and is safe to live in?

My budget for a 2 bedroom apartment is N1million.

I would really appreciate your suggestions. Thank you.
Ordinace/Peter Odilli way
Re: What Areas In Port Harcourt Has Constant Electricity And Is Safe To Live In? by Bluefield(f): 4:26pm On Mar 04
Aleem26:
Akpajo/Elelenwo
Thank you.
Re: What Areas In Port Harcourt Has Constant Electricity And Is Safe To Live In? by Bluefield(f): 4:26pm On Mar 04
dawnomike:
Ordinace/Peter Odilli way
Thank you. I'm guessing you mean Peter Odili road?
Re: What Areas In Port Harcourt Has Constant Electricity And Is Safe To Live In? by Bluefield(f): 4:27pm On Mar 04
I hear Woji is safe and has constant electricity too. How true is this?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Nnewi... Someone Please Guide Me / A Place Where The Rich And The Poor Enjoy In Nigeria �� / Accident Victims Rescued From A SUV That Tumbled In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.