Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,104 members, 7,977,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Job Search Journey: From Doubt To Dream Job With Appt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Job Search Journey: From Doubt To Dream Job With Appt Jobs (151 Views)

How I Used Appt Jobs To Get Up To 10+ Job Interviews In 30days / Creative Intern Needed At Appt Jobs / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Job Search Journey: From Doubt To Dream Job With Appt Jobs by Janesow: 3:24pm On Mar 04
Last December, scrolling through Twitter, I stumbled upon an ad from Appt Jobs. Intrigued, I clicked on the link, which led me to their WhatsApp job hunter in December 2023. They offered a free week of job alerts, but as the week ended, I hesitated to commit.

However, everything changed when I saw a glowing testimonial from Anita Ojieh on their community group. Inspired, I slid into her DMs seeking advice on landing my dream job. Anita was incredibly welcoming and helpful. She recommended I optimize my CV with Appt Jobs. I contacted their support team, impressed by their affordable fees. I ended up getting both CV optimization and subscribing to their monthly job alerts leads, which came with a free cover letter.

Armed with a polished CV and a list of relevant opportunities, I started applying with renewed confidence. The initial silence was normal, as companies typically have internal timelines for contacting shortlisted candidates. Then, two weeks in, the floodgates opened! Interview invitations poured in, both locally and internationally. While I had to decline some international opportunities for personal reasons, I received several local invites. Some companies even acknowledged my impressive CV, the one Appt Jobs ultimately did. Within three weeks, I landed my dream job! It offered not only the position I craved but also managerial responsibilities, exceeding my expectations.

Looking back, I realize the significance of a well-crafted CV and the power of perseverance. If you're searching for employment and haven’t considered Appt Jobs, especially their CV optimization, I urge you to take the leap. Their services are affordable and effective, and their support team is exceptional. TO chat with Appt Jobs, save this number +2348092926438 on your phone and just text "Hi" on WhatsApp to get started, reply with 1 to start getting job alerts and make sure you follow the instructions. It offers a 5day free trial if you want to try it.

Remember, never give up on your goals. Like they say, "If you must go to the battle field, you must first arm yourself with the necessary weapons and strategies to succeed."

You can find more testimonials on the Appt Community right here:https://apptjobs.com/. I also stay in the loop with their freshest news, tips, and updates from community.

Special thanks to Appt Support and Anita Ojieh for their invaluable guidance and support!
This testimonial is based on my personal experience and may not reflect the results of every individual using Appt Jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Assitant Needed In Ikeja / Have You Been Frustrated And Depressed / The Untold Secret Of Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.