Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,144 members, 7,949,954 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC (9977 Views)

Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari / Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by FocusedDiva(f): 10:09pm On Mar 04
Wahala!
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by OredoPikin: 10:10pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

100%.
The game Obidient played in Enugu is what is exactly happening in Edo. In Enugu, Enugu Obidients pitched their tents with Peter Mbah.

The Obidients are divided as well in Edo State just like in Enugu. Edo Obidients are on the side of Asue Ighodalo/Omosede Igbenedion.

Olumide has some baggages which is not sitting well with Edo people:

- His name first and last name is a issue to many Edo
locals. Alot are claiming he is yoruba.

- He is from the same LG and ward as Obaseki (the current governor). People are saying Akpata and Obaseki are even distance relations.

- Edo people are claiming rotation, and that it is the turn of Esan people of Edo Central. Asue Ighodalo is from Edo central. APC even stepped down Prof Ize Iyamu because of equity and fairness.

- Olumide Akpata is the least qualified candidate in terms of qualifications.

Edo Obidients are now saying NO to: LP Top to Bottom. They are pointing accusing fingers at Peter Obi on a past video where he said Obidients should vote for candidate over party..

They also mentioned how Peter Obi begged Wike to win the presidency in Rivers, but said Wike can take the gurbanitorial.

APC is out of the equation, but may carry 2nd even. As Edo Obidients are even saying their 2nd choice is the APC Candidate from Edo Central.
omosede what
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by oglalasioux(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04
RainMoreDFARMS:
Any small noise at home, your sleep is disturbed but in church, you sleep in front of 7 loud speakers.

There's no electric power at home. Church is spacious and has fans and air conditioners. Do not disturb. I'll pay through offering and tithe.
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by Jostoman: 10:16pm On Mar 04
APC is a calamity to nigerians
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by ufuosman(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04
Apc/ Pdp dey jones dere self for edo state including labour 😂😂😂 September election go pepper 😂😂
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by Lukane: 10:38pm On Mar 04
Didi2d:
PDP two factions,
APC two factions

They should just allow us have another dancing governor in person of the Labour party candidate.

The guy dey dance well, abeg!

As I see the video today, I just dey smile
Dey play...Edo Central for governor
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by press9jatv: 10:39pm On Mar 04
Congratulations to Asue Ighodalo of Pdp in advance. He wins the Edo State governorship Election in September
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by OVB123: 10:44pm On Mar 04
press9jatv:
Congratulations to Asue Ighodalo of Pdp in advance. He wins the Edo State governorship Election in September
Just watch and see, the way APC we win Edo state convincelly because of the lacklustre performance of Gov. Obaseki in office.
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by press9jatv: 11:04pm On Mar 04
OVB123:
Just watch and see, the way APC we win Edo state convincelly because of the lacklustre performance of Gov. Obaseki in office.
Oshimole will stop Senator Monday from emerging as the APC governorship candidate for the September governorship election 🗳
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by AllTheWayUp: 11:19pm On Mar 04
OVB123:
Lol keep playing.
U forgot Obaseki has reconciled with Oshiomole about a year ago and had been inviting Oshiomhole to various Edo state functions .
If you follow Edo politics s , you will know both Obaseki and Asue Ighodalo were both part of Oshiomole Edo Economic council.
Oshiomole will rather let Asue Ighodalo win Edo North than Deliver Edo North to Ize Iyamu and Edo state APC chairman Jarrett Tenebe backed Senator Monday.

The current Speaker of Edo state House of assembly is Blessing Agbebaku a PDP member also, who is another very strong and influential grassroots politician in Edo North, notably the Owan/Ora towns and villages areas
Edo South Is inevitably Locked and sealed for PDP courtesy of Osarodion Ogie camp (Edo State SSG) .
EDO South is a no go area for APC ..Quote me anywhere
PDP will win Edo South convincingly.
If Senator Monday can't get Oshiomole support for Edo North Votes, it is game over for the APC...Oshiomole men have been going round Edo State for over a
week now after Idahosa's victory
at the Primary was nullified,

saying they will never support Senator Monday..Oshiomole camp feel Ize Iyamu and the current Edo state
APC chairman Jarrett Tenegbe wants to hijack Edo APC from Oshiomole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by Exceed15: 11:19pm On Mar 04
Apc.??. bad luck.
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by Objectivist04: 11:42pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

100%.
The game Obidient played in Enugu is what is exactly happening in Edo. In Enugu, Enugu Obidients pitched their tents with Peter Mbah.

The Obidients are divided as well in Edo State just like in Enugu. Edo Obidients are on the side of Asue Ighodalo/Omosede Igbenedion.

- He is from the same LG and ward as Obaseki (the current governor). People are saying Akpata and Obaseki are even distance relations.

- Edo people are claiming rotation, and that it is the turn of Esan people of Edo Central. Asue Ighodalo is from Edo central. APC even stepped down Prof Ize Iyamu because of equity and fairness.

Edo Obidients are now saying NO to: LP Top to Bottom. They are pointing accusing fingers at Peter Obi on a past video where he said Obidients should vote for candidate over party..

They also mentioned how Peter Obi begged Wike to win the presidency in Rivers, but said Wike can take the gurbanitorial.

APC is out of the equation, but may carry 2nd even. As Edo Obidients are even saying their 2nd choice is the APC Candidate from Edo Central.

If what you said is anything to go by then it means labour party will win Edo because labour won clearly in Enugu but was rigged out, everybody knows this. It is just like saying tha APCt won Rivers presidential election when everyone knows that labour won it.

By the way why are you not worried about your APC that has no chance in Edo election..A defeat of APC in Edo might lead to similar scenario in Ondo and that should be your worry.
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by naijaparrot: 11:45pm On Mar 04
AllTheWayUp:

Idahosa and Adam Oshiomhole's camp have a more valid case than Philip Shaibu of the PDP based on the way their respective primaries were conducted.
On what grounds will APC prove to the courts was the reason for voiding and nullifying Idahosa Victory at the first APC Governorship Primary and also changing the APC delegate list in less than 1 week.

As for Shaibu, he is wasting his time, the elected Edo State PDP delegates for the PDP primaries were at Sam Ogbemudia stadium to vote Asue Ighodalo, how will Philip Shaibu explain to the courts who conducted and voted for him in his self Sponsored Primary in his village.

APC didn't change delegate list... The NWC met and declared the February 17th primaries inconclusive, then fix February 24th to conclude the primaries... Which Monday Okpebholo emerged winner. Hon. Dennis Idahosa has no case... Lawyers wan chop

2 Likes

Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by Objectivist04: 11:47pm On Mar 04
AllTheWayUp:
Oshiomole and Idahosa are fighting back.
Oshiomhole camp vs Ize Iyamu and Edo APC chairman Jarrett Tenebe camp
How can lze lyamu that Oshiomhole single handed brought to APC and made him their governorship candidate have forgotten so quickly and started fighting Osho ? Oshiomhole must be the most betrayed politician in Nigeria
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by RussellRutherfo: 1:41am On Mar 05
RainMoreDFARMS:
Any small noise at home, your sleep is disturbed but in church, you sleep in front of 7 loud speakers.

Church, Church.

Why are you children of Baal so on Church matter so the children of light will stumble?
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by Indispensable85(m): 1:46am On Mar 05
naijaparrot:

APC didn't change delegate list... The NWC met and declared the February 17th primaries inconclusive, then fix February 24th to conclude the primaries... Which Monday Okpebholo emerged winner. Hon. Dennis Idahosa has no case... Lawyers wan chop

Go back and read the letter of Wole olanipekun carefully.
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:24am On Mar 05
AllTheWayUp:

Idahosa and Adam Oshiomhole's camp have a more valid case than Philip Shaibu of the PDP based on the way their respective primaries were conducted.
On what grounds will APC prove to the courts was the reason for voiding and nullifying Idahosa Victory at the first APC Governorship Primary and also changing the APC delegate list in less than 1 week.

As for Shaibu, he is wasting his time, the elected Edo State PDP delegates for the PDP primaries were at Sam Ogbemudia stadium to vote Asue Ighodalo, how will Philip Shaibu explain to the courts who conducted and voted for him in his self Sponsored Primary in his village.
idahosa doesn't also have case with all those kangaroo delegates counting from 20 and jumping to 700 in many videos

Unless he wants apc not to have any candidate at all
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by HRMK: 6:24am On Mar 05
this idahosa must just be so dumb!has he any right to write to the #inec?that duty is for the #apc national chairman!i thought he is a #nass legislator?
is it his birthright to be a state governor?let him go to court if not satisfied!PERIOD!!
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by OVB123: 6:34am On Mar 05
naijaparrot:

I see adolescents making comments and i'm tire of them. First and foremost, Hon. Idahosa is wasting is time by approaching the court to declaring him winner. Secondly, Oshiomhole isn't bigger than the party, he should swollen his pride and support the party candidate and as for the election proper, they is no need for APC to campaign that much because the bismal and dismal performance of Gov. Obaseki's administration in Edo state is enough to send the party packing.

1 Like

Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by senatordave1(m): 6:43am On Mar 05
appini:
Edo is going to be a free ride for the PDP candidate.

Pdp case is already in court with different candidates
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by senatordave1(m): 6:43am On Mar 05
Goodvibes007:
APC sit this one out in Edo. PDP is winning.

The election result.
PDP - 1st
APC - 2nd
LP - 3rd.

Pdp matter is in court already
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by senatordave1(m): 6:44am On Mar 05
Goodvibes007:

100%.

Lp will divide votes esp in Edo south which will enable APC to win

1 Like

Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by corlin2(m): 7:07am On Mar 05
Nigerian Politics cheesy

Very crazy
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by press9jatv: 7:15am On Mar 05
OVB123:
in your dream, ASUE Ighodalo will win the poll. Edo state Pdp is much United now

1 Like

Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by OVB123: 7:36am On Mar 05
press9jatv:
in your dream, ASUE Ighodalo will win the poll. Edo state Pdp is much United now
What has Obaseki done to merit the votes of Edo people for pdp. My dear let us watch and see. PDP is a no go area.
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by li7chang(m): 8:53am On Mar 05
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by aswani(m): 9:19am On Mar 05
Dennis needs to rest on this matter. He hasn't got enough gravitas to be gorvernor.

APC and PDP are splitying Esan votes, APC clearing Ẹdo North and South, the latter because Ọbasẹki must regret his hypocrisy over Godfatherisn amongst other things.
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by TOYNEX(f): 9:28am On Mar 05
Wahala no dey gree finish
Do you have Laser Cutting Machine? Then you can produce Nigeria Made stone pattern board. If you already master the use of your laser cutting machine, all you need to start Nigeria stone board production is available at RotadBD 🌹 . Made in Nigeria stone pattern board is as easy as Get your Laser cutting Machine working, Get you materials, Get your Computer art work and PRODUCE!
We are only a call away at +2348030420l55
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by Dbarrzx: 11:22am On Mar 05
I think apc have a lot of problems and this may favor PDP, although theirs is less complicated.
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05
OVB123:
What has Obaseki done to merit the votes of Edo people for pdp. My dear let us watch and see. PDP is a no go area.
Are you okay? Is Obaseki contesting election?
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05
aswani:
Dennis needs to rest on this matter. He hasn't got enough gravitas to be gorvernor.

APC and PDP are splitying Esan votes, APC clearing Ẹdo North and South, the latter because Ọbasẹki must regret his hypocrisy over Godfatherisn amongst other things.

Nobody will vote Apc in Edo South.PDP and LP will get more votes from South.LP will get their deputy Governorship candidate from North.Pdp would win Edo Central.
Re: Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC by aswani(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nobody will vote Apc in Edo South.PDP and LP will get more votes from South.LP will get their deputy Governorship candidate from North.Pdp would win Edo Central.

APC will clear Ẹdo South and LP will be lucky to get double figures anywhere in any polling unit.

Don't forget the Esan agenda factor that PDP could have used has been checkmated by APC.

Lets wait and see sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) / Enugu State Eyes Soaring Digital Economy With E-Yes / SERAP Tells Buhari To End Six Years Of Disregard For Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.