Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,268 members, 7,964,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People (24631 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Professor822714: 10:07am On Mar 05
yarimo:
Oni of ife went there to mock Alex otti with style as worst Governor in Nigeria grin grin

Buhari's sick idiot's are awake

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by santaclaws: 10:08am On Mar 05
oluztx:
I don't trust this guy based on the envy coming from that side of the country towards Igbos. If Otti falls sick after this visit, hold him responsible.

Honestly, I love Igbos, but you guys have a false sense of importance that you think everyone is envious of you.

Is it the spare parts, okrika clothes or gala your people are selling in traffic that makes Yoruba envy them or the phone cases and fake sunglasses they sell under the bridge? Is it the Igbo women who are the major prostitutes in Lagos brothels they want to envy? ๐Ÿฅด

You people and your arrogance never cease to make me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Blacktruth: 10:29am On Mar 05
JayPeeOham:

Jeeeeeezzzz!

Broz you ain't got no chillz at all... Dayuum!!

Him dey para like paramedics Lol
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Patojargz: 10:30am On Mar 05
Ooni lap success ona dey yarb am... Normally, nobody wants 2 associate with a failure. So make haters rest
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by AbujaLagos: 10:31am On Mar 05
oluztx:
I don't trust this guy based on the envy coming from that side of the country towards Igbos. If Otti falls sick after this visit, hold him responsible.
eeeeeyah sorry guy!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by toneroforever(m): 10:39am On Mar 05
amazingspiderma:
Suddenly everyone wants to identify with Otti.

To be honest, the power plant is making the current Federal Government look bad.

It is evident to what is achievable if there is no corruption.

They are working hard to make it look like it is not a [b]Labor Party(LP) achievement. But Nigerians can now see the difference.
[/b]
This is bad news for APC.

They can't claim this one. They never ruled in Abia.

Only fools argue with facts.

It's not a LP achievement. It's Barth Nnaji's project with funding from different sources especially Afrexim and AfDB. Abia govt holds a 3.5% stake in the investment & it was done during the PDP era.
Let's be factual while disseminating information

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by EmekaBlue(m): 10:41am On Mar 05
Alex Otti should employ a good currebt high tech photographer to put him out there for the world to see. Now this Ooni of Ife visit i can't spot a shot and the video quality is poor. We are in 2024 sir
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by moshino(m): 10:53am On Mar 05
yarimo:
Oni of ife went there to mock Alex otti with style as worst Governor in Nigeria grin grin

...what was your father doing when his mates became governor and Ooni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by ObalendeCMS: 11:25am On Mar 05
I dislike this king the more when one of my wicked & toxic aunty wanted to use the man's opinion about all women being manipulative & susceptible to witchcraft, to justify her own wicked & evil ways of manipulation. I blasted the man anyhow for her presence for having such bottom shelf orientation. I doubt if the Yoruba race will go far or be held in high esteem under his reign because na so so yellow women (prophetess join) & attending unnecessary functions uninvited na im you go see am for. Misplaced priority king!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by villa9555: 11:43am On Mar 05
Former Governor of Abia State should be battling with Shame
If actually he has an atom of shame in him

Barely one year and see wat his successor is archiving
He lied to people of Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Chem2020: 11:43am On Mar 05
The hype for this Otti is getting much.
Abeg make una rest jare
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Pascal9: 11:50am On Mar 05
This man really loves Igbo people
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Elusive001: 11:56am On Mar 05
Tellmeastory:

Must everything be partisan?

Relax yourself, Mr Man.

No but you blame PDP for the woes of Nigeria and Abแป‹a State.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by maxiuc(m): 11:57am On Mar 05
yarimo:
just acting like a kid

Are you not tired what kind of childish and shameless propaganda is this
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Naijanascam: 12:23pm On Mar 05
GreaterFuture:

Is this comedy? Or a Paid Sponsored Post?

Purely from my heart๐Ÿ’œโค.. ..
Nothing attached
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by GreaterFuture(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05
jerryklopp:

Why do you hate South easterners while northerners Fulani are killing you people in your land?
You are wrong in who you think I am?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Emco1: 12:40pm On Mar 05
I so much love that Ooni he doesn't know the meaning of tribalism.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Tochi360: 12:47pm On Mar 05
175:

The guy na compound idiott. No single sense for him head. 30k monthly troll. While the big boys of APC government dey ball hard.

Besides, if he were to be in that ballers circle, him no go get this 24hrs time to dey run amok on NL. So you can see he's amongst the lowest of lows in the scheme of things.

Him salary no even reach half bag of rice sef grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Neoteny(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05
What's the use of these Oonis and Obas and Obis and Emirs and Kings and Chiefs sef?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by ATTAH012(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05
If mohammed no go mountains,, mountains go cum look 4 mohammed,, he came 2 collect his own cut dats y.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by Cantonese: 1:45pm On Mar 05
yarimo:

Maybe you do not have some shame.
Responses to your comments here show that you are regarded as worthless and irresponsible.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by blabulu2000: 2:07pm On Mar 05
amazingspiderma:
Suddenly everyone wants to identify with Otti.

To be honest, the power plant is making the current Federal Government look bad.

It is evident what is achievable if there is no corruption.

They are working hard to make it look like it is not a Labor Party(LP) achievement. But Nigerians can now see the difference.

This is bad news for APC.

They can't claim this one. They never ruled in Abia.

Only fools argue with facts.

....As if the power plant was started by Alex Otti....go and do your research very well and see whose idea is the power plant....overhype governor.....

And it is high time Alex Otti stopped accepting the credit that doesn't belong to him alone.... because this is also corruption from a corrupt midget

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People by OreMI22: 4:58pm On Mar 05
Masterstroke4:
https://www.facebook.com/reel/3185562741745412?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9wqBWjivsQ?si=bO0TgNwuFaCWSq8l

The Oni Of Ife Visited Governor Alex Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia people

God bless Kabiyesi!!!
A detribalized Nigerian consistently working for the unity and progress of Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead / Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.