Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,421 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Japa To Slavery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa To Slavery (1394 Views)

Cost Of Japa To Uk For Family Of 4 Via Study Route / Lagos Ride Is An Advanced Slavery Scheme - Otaigbe Imadegbelo / Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa To Slavery by AntiZikist: 8:14am On Mar 05
Richard Hoskins author of "War Cycles, Peace Cycles." maintains that every instance of slavery abolition in recorded history can be traced to the influence of a banking systems which must keep the money system circulating at all costs. Hence, slaves are abolished whenever the economy begins to contract and fresh new borrowers are needed to get the wheels of commerce rolling again. Writes Hoskins, "I have never encountered a case in history where slaves were freed en masse for humanitarian reasons. First usury causes high prices (inflation), then heavy debts, a landless people, lower birth rates and declining population, and finally immigration of new peoples needed to borrow money into existence and pay taxes, or slaves are emancipated to achieve the same object." As Hoskins relates, a debt-free potential borrower is of far greater value than a heavily indebted native citizen.

Now you know why they are granting you visas.

You are needed as both fresh tax cattle and debt customer to their banksters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa To Slavery by AntiZikist: 8:16am On Mar 05
"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves."

- Andrew Jackson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa To Slavery by AntiZikist: 8:18am On Mar 05
After having rejected offers by private bankers to lend money to the United States government at interest rates varying between 24% and 36% per annum, Lincoln had on the advice of his friend Colonel Dick Taylor issued $347 million of currency at no cost to the American people except for the expense of printing and distribution. Lincoln’s defiance of Lionel Rothschild and his uncle James resulted in his assassination on the night of 15 April 1865 by John Wilkes Booth (real name Botha) at the behest of the Rothschilds’ local agent named Rothberg.

Booth was said to have been a speaker of the “Hebraic tongue” and frequently attended synagogue services.

(A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind - pg 66)
Re: Japa To Slavery by Asonaijaaso: 9:49am On Mar 05
JAPA IS SLAVERY.
AFRICANS HAVE BEEN JAPA-ING FOR OVER 100 YEARS.
THERE IS NO SINGLE AFRICAN FAMILY WITH GENERATIONAL WEALTH IN USA OR UK.
WHY ??
BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO TAKE IT ALL BACK EVENTUALLY.
THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO BE ALLOWED TO EXIST IS MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE ALLOWED TO KEEP.
IF YOU ARE OLD ? SICK ? NOT DEEM PRODUCTIVE, YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO AFRICA UNDER ONE GUISE OR THE OTHER.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa To Slavery by AntiZikist: 11:05am On Mar 05
Asonaijaaso:
JAPA IS SLAVERY.
AFRICANS HAVE BEEN JAPA-ING FOR OVER 100 YEARS.
THERE IS NO SINGLE AFRICAN FAMILY WITH GENERATIONAL WEALTH IN USA OR UK.
WHY ??
BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO TAKE IT ALL BACK EVENTUALLY.
THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO BE ALLOWED TO EXIST IS MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE ALLOWED TO KEEP.
IF YOU ARE OLD ? SICK ? NOT DEEM PRODUCTIVE, YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO AFRICA UNDER ONE GUISE OR THE OTHER.

The current system in the west is meant to enslave an individual for life under the yoke of debt and taxes.

The average American earns $25 an hour , has less than $500 in their account, is ears deep in debt and is just one lost paycheck away to being homeless.

The median cost of a single family home in the US is around $500k. Renting is worse as the average monthly rent for a studio apartment across all US cities is around $2,000.

The American dream is dead and buried and it is all down to the greedy banksters.

They are promoting illegal and legal migration to flood the west with more tax and debt slaves.

If you must japa , ensure you are young , single and have a professional skill set that will put you directly into the crumbling and fast vanishing upper middle class.

Don't even consider Canada, UK or any EU country. They are far worse than the US.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa To Slavery by flokii: 12:01pm On Mar 05
There are two categories of people in every society..

1. Builders, who want to stay back and build their country. People under this category don't even see it as part of their plans to 'japa';

2. Reapers, who are only after personal gains and are willing to jump on the next flight to ready-made places and cities to live in, leaving their home countries behind.

From your interaction with people, you can tell the class they belong to.. You really can't blame the ones only after their own enjoyment and gains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa To Slavery by LordIsaac(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05
Hmmmm…I looked and I noticed some truths in your submission, one that the heart motivated by poverty will war against!

1 Like

Re: Japa To Slavery by Nice2023(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05
This platform is going to be interesting if sane minds make their contributions known here.

1 Like

Re: Japa To Slavery by RickyJesus: 5:06pm On Mar 05
AntiZikist:

The current system in the west is meant to enslave an individual for life under the yoke of debt and taxes.

The average American earns $25 an hour , has less than $500 in their account, is ears deep in debt and is just one lost paycheck away to being homeless.

The median cost of a single family home in the US is around $500k. Renting is worse as the average monthly rent for a studio apartment across all US cities is around $2,000.

The American dream is dead and buried and it is all down to the greedy banksters.

They are promoting illegal and legal migration to flood the west with more tax and debt slaves.

If you must japa , ensure you are young , single and have a professional skill set that will put you directly into the crumbling and fast vanishing upper middle class.

Don't even consider Canada, UK or any EU country. They are far worse than the US.
That dead American dream is better than any Nigerian dream.
Re: Japa To Slavery by AntiZikist: 5:07pm On Mar 05
RickyJesus:

Of course a slave will say that.

4 Likes

Re: Japa To Slavery by RickyJesus: 5:23pm On Mar 05
AntiZikist:

Of course a slave will say that.

You are a slave in your own country.

5 Likes

Re: Japa To Slavery by papyjaypaul: 5:30pm On Mar 05
flokii:
There are two categories of people in every society..

1. Builders, who want to stay back and build their country. People under this category don't even see it as part of their plans to 'japa';

2. Reapers, who are only after personal gains and are willing to jump on the next flight to ready-made places and cities to live in, leaving their home countries behind.

From your interaction with people, you can tell the class they belong to.. You really can't blame the ones only after their own enjoyment and gains.
What about destroyers? Those who destroy the small buildings builders build If omonile keeps destroying your building, you either fight to claim it or buy land somewhere else. I think those who chastise reapers ignore the hardwork migrants do out there and how they have been saving people back home. Let japa people stop sending money home and you will see the result. Or haven't reapers sent money back home to builders who remained in Nigeria only for those ones to spend the money lavishly? There is no place like home but I would be foolish to tell people with families to stay home with hope. If they can be appreciated somewhere else, let them go and work there. I hope you know the immigrant has to work 2x the local to prove himself so if you have not walked the journey, keep putting them into boxes. Life is not always x and y. Even our President claims to have gone abroad to reap where he did not sow and now he is building renewed hope grin

when you are old enough, you will make decisions as an adult to live life not to satisfy internet user's opiniom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa To Slavery by Asonaijaaso: 6:04pm On Mar 05
AntiZikist:

You are a genius ? How do you know all these details, these are secrets they keep away from people. I am happy that some of us know these.

4 Likes

Re: Japa To Slavery by surgical: 8:46pm On Mar 05
RickyJesus:

Don't mind the nay sayers,what will they call tolu ogunlesi type of wealth abi no be for abroad him make am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa To Slavery by HugeElephant(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05
Money, peace, war, Banks and Banks
Re: Japa To Slavery by pansophist(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06
Japa is not slavery. Migration is as old as humanity.

But Japa can be slavery if you are unskilled, went through stoway or by boat, engaged in endless immigration battles, or married your ancestors for legal residency.

8 Likes

Re: Japa To Slavery by AntiZikist: 11:57pm On Mar 06
pansophist:
Japa is not slavery. Migration is as old as humanity.

But Japa can be slavery if you are unskilled, went through stoway or by boat, engaged in endless immigration battles, or married your ancestors for legal residency.

Jews need more goyim to get into their ursury debt.

The government is happy to have you wage cuck till you drop dead and squeeze every shekel from you via taxation

Japa is modern day slavery

(1) (Reply)

Does This Sound True / False? Please Advise! / Do I Need Transit Visa? / Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.