Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,207 members, 7,974,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion (331 Views)

My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast! / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by Alterboi: 9:32am On Mar 05
For me I don't really like that shawarma.. but it seems to be very popular.

1 Like

Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by superintendents(m): 9:35am On Mar 05
Eba
Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by philiancoop(m): 9:45am On Mar 05
Ewedu

1 Like

Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by EreluRoz: 9:48am On Mar 05
Ewedu , tasted it once and vow never to try it again.

Whenever I see people hyping it I just look at them with nyamanyama eyes
Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by EreluRoz: 9:48am On Mar 05
philiancoop:
Ewedu
Same here, I dislike it ehn.
Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by philiancoop(m): 9:54am On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
Same here, I dislike it ehn.

Because first time I saw it made, it was made with a short broom resembling the short broom in those olden days toilet
Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
Ewedu , tasted it once and vow never to try it again.

Whenever I see people hyping it I just look at them with nyamanyama eyes
Even five Jehova witnesses cannot convince me to try it
Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by EreluRoz: 10:01am On Mar 05
Tallesty1:
Even five Jehova witnesses cannot convince me to try it
😂😂😂😂
Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by EreluRoz: 10:02am On Mar 05
philiancoop:

Because first time I saw it made, it was made with a short broom resembling the short broom in those olden days toilet
Wetin bdis 😂. I don't even want to know how to prepare it kos I'll never ever try it
Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by Jewessgratitud3: 2:14pm On Mar 05
Fresh fish.

Every food vlog I watch always has fresh fish in it ..like it's a thing for everyone both online and offline meanwhile I detest it. Including fish head.

Then that yamarita nonsense.
Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by Jewessgratitud3: 2:20pm On Mar 05
superintendents:
Eba

Na him make you go jack two cartons of indomie shey grin

1 Like

Re: What's A Food Everyone Loves That You Just Hate With Passion by Jewessgratitud3: 2:22pm On Mar 05
Alterboi:
For me I don't really like that shawarma.. but it seems to be very popular.

I like shawarma but the way they make it here doesn't encourage me to buy. They mise their ingredients and fillers. You'll now be eating only mayo and little shreds of cabbage.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Cup Of Beans? / Common Specifications Of Container Foil Manufacturer / Advertise To Over 80 Million Active Nigeria Numbers And Over 20thousand Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.