Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,123 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Is Her Plan? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Her Plan? (426 Views)

What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student / I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Her Plan? by KeyEndurance: 12:05pm On Mar 05
Yesterday night when i came from bath room without cloth on my body (fully naked) i entered my room for dress up, so somebody shouted from the back of my furniture, i got scared and covered my body immediately she came out with smiled on her face. I said to my self, " this girl must have seen my G_wagon". She told me that her father sent her to call me, but she hid to scared me not knowing that i will come back with empty body. But i told her not to worry, but what is disturbing my heart till now was that she made a statement that put me in thinking. According to her, " the woman is enjoying oo, God when??". Is even the God when that i dont really understand, she even burst in laughter before she left the room. Can this mean that she really see me and she like what she seen?
Re: What Is Her Plan? by Bahamas95(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05
Yes, she like what she seen.

Why was there smiled on her face? Just wondering why she hid to scared you thereby making you come out with empty body. That girl must be very mischievous, she even had the guts to burst in laughter.
Re: What Is Her Plan? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05
Na express u want go so u better bekiaful
Re: What Is Her Plan? by KeyEndurance: 6:37pm On Mar 05
Bahamas95:
Yes, she like what she seen.

I tell u bro

Why was there smiled on her face? Just wondering why she hid to scared you thereby making you come out with empty body. That girl must be very mischievous, she even had the guts to burst in laughter.

Re: What Is Her Plan? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45am On Mar 06
SyrusdeHansome:
Na express u want go so u better bekiaful

Correct man. Your binoculas eye dey work

(1) (Reply)

Anger Management:role Of Culture In How Men Treat Women / Reasonable Advice Needed / Sexy Marriage Revolution- Keeping Your Spouse In Your Heart, Home And Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.