Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,049 members, 7,939,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah (348 Views)

Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) / Capital Oil And Sen Ubah Make Statement On AMCON Dispute / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 11:14pm On Mar 05
2025: I’ll take Anambra to a higher level – Sen Ubah
Ifeanyi Ubah

By Vincent Ujumadu

A governorship aspirant on the platform of All Progressives Congress, APC, for the 2025 election in Anambra State, Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, has promised to take the state to a higher level if given the mandate.

Speaking in Awka, Ubah said that he knows the expectations of the people and would meet their.

According to him, Anambra State, which was created in 1991, should have attained certain level of development, but lamented that the reverse had been the case.

“Anambra has reached à point where business acumen and strategic leadership skills must be brought to the table to radically transform her current position to a formidable economic powerhouse.

“I have no doubt anymore that despite the challenging times, the various trials and tribulations that we have collectively gone through as Anambra people, brighter days lie ahead of us.

“I pledge to lead an economic revolution that will harness the innate capacity and entrepreneurial spirit of our people to reposition Anambra as the gate way to Eastern Nigeria, and also, a formidable economic hub for West Africa,” he said.

Ubah said he had already assembled a team of distinguished Anambra men and women with capacity to brainstorm on the way forward to get it right, including those living outside the country.

The governorship hopeful said that in everything he does, he looks up to God for direction and wisdom, adding that Anambra is lucky to have men and women with excess capacities in different fields to direct her through the right course

Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by yarimo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 05
Jubilations all over Anambra state, as senator IFEANYI UBAH promise to take Anambra state to higher level if elected governor
Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by Blackfire(m): 5:48am On Mar 06
So what was and is soludo doing to anambra state since 3 years?

2 Likes

Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by successmatters(m): 5:52am On Mar 06
With the way APC is killing IMO state, we are saying you are a liar Sir. You just want to scatter our state with the help of terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 9:18am On Mar 06
Blackfire:
So what was and is soludo doing to anambra state since 3 years?

He has been busy harassing our traditional rulers, the poor market women.
Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 9:18am On Mar 06
successmatters:
With the way APC is killing IMO state, we are saying you are a liar Sir. You just want to scatter our state with the help of terrorists.

It's obvious that you are not properly informed
Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by christejames(m): 9:23am On Mar 06
First take Capital Oil and FC Ifeanyi Uba to higher levels...

CORNfused 🌽 Man.
Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 9:30am On Mar 06
christejames:
First take Capital Oil and FC Ifeanyi Uba to higher levels...

CORNfused 🌽 Man.

You are not informed
Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by Malroux: 9:35am On Mar 06
Even though Soludo is a big failure, but Ubah will never be Anambra state governor. Man is a Rochas Okorocha promax. He will just loot and scatter our peaceful Anambra. He might even hand us over to the caliphate
Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by Malroux: 9:36am On Mar 06
yarimo:
Jubilations all over Anambra state, as senator IFEANYI UBAH promise to take Anambra state to higher level if elected governor
This one only support evil things. I wonder the kind of human you are.
Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by Ezewuzie01: 9:45am On Mar 06
If Ifeanyi Ubah is the best that Nnewi people can put forward to govern Anambra, then it is safe to say that the town celebrates fraudsters. That is a man who used FC Ifeanyi Ubah football club to scam his way to political office and up till now 12 years after, he can't even complete the caricature stadium he built on the land he stole from Gabriel Chukwuma. Now someone who can't complete his kwashiokor stadium within 12 years is saying he needs only 4 years to develop Anambra to world class status. What a story!

1 Like

Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by grassrootsig: 10:35am On Mar 06
Ezewuzie01:
If Ifeanyi Ubah is the best that Nnewi people can put forward to govern Anambra, then it is safe to say that the town celebrates fraudsters. That is a man who used FC Ifeanyi Ubah football club to scam his way to political office and up till now 12 years after, he can't even complete the caricature stadium he built on the land he stole from Gabriel Chukwuma. Now someone who can't complete his kwashiokor stadium within 12 years is saying he needs only 4 years to develop Anambra to world class status. What a story!

Contextlessness implies meaninglessness. When something is taken out of its context, it loses its meaning.
Re: 2025: I’ll Take Anambra To A Higher Level – Sen Ubah Ifeanyi Ubah by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:11am On Mar 06
grassrootsig:

Contextlessness implies meaninglessness. When something is taken out of its context, it loses its meaning.
This one dey Hussle for daily bread

(1) (Reply)

FG Soon To Start Producing Military Hardwares At Ajaokuta Steel Company / Information About President Tinubu's Close Door Meeting With Babangida Surfaces / Abure To Ajaero - There Is No Honour Among Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.