Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,907 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

We Walk Through The Edges Of Hell Fire Beneath: Take Heed Lest You Fall - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Walk Through The Edges Of Hell Fire Beneath: Take Heed Lest You Fall (119 Views)

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Take Heed Of False Prophecies! / Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Walk Through The Edges Of Hell Fire Beneath: Take Heed Lest You Fall by PCHC(m): 12:11am On Mar 06
DANIEL 3:23

[Daniel 3:23 TLV] — And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego, fell bound into the midst of the furnace of blazing fire.

[Daniel 3:23 FBV] — Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, still tied up, fell into the furnace of blazing fire.

WE WALK THROUGH THE EDGES OF HELL FIRE BENEATH: TAKE HEED LEST YOU FALL

In this Bible verse above, what is written is that Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, "Fell" into the midst of the furnace of fire still bound when they were falling. This means, they were not just cast, thrown or pushed, into it but they fell into it.

Kindly understand this: — Those soldiers who were killed by the fire did not completely cast or throw them into the midst of the fire though they had its intention and had the honor of completing the task because they died doing it. And in this Bible verse above, those three men eventually fell bound into the fire even though those soldiers already died and were not alive when the three Christians fell bound into the midst of the fire in this Bible verse.

The preceding bible verse said those soldiers excorted or took the three Christians "upwards" (not downwards) to the furnace of the fire; and no record of the soldiers pushing them downwards into the pit of the fire before the fire killed the soldiers. So there was a strange thing that happened between where the soldiers reached in bringing the three Christians into the furnace and how the three Christians fell bound into the midst of the fire. Before I explain what the strange happening in the Bible verse above, let me illustrate with an excerpt from a movie I saw decades ago.

Kong, that giant Gorilla that was in love with a woman, was eventually captured and transported in the deep basement of the great ship to America. The basement where the Giant Kong was in chains had opened roof partially covered with grill or burglary proof against the giant, but through which a man-sized person could pass or fall through. While onboard the sea, the woman whom Kong was in love with decided to go and calm the agitated Kong, and she was up there looking at it from the proof or roof grill. The woman's fiance saw her at that dangerous position and called her to come back or leave there; and as he was approaching her to draw her back, she ran further on the grill taking more risk. Then Kong, the giant Gorilla jumped up to shake the basement, so that she would fall down; and she fell down through one of the holes. But as she was falling, Kong caught her with its giant palm. Later, Kong let her climb up and go free from the basement or dungeon.

*1* The same Kong, which loved her, made her fall into the trap to catch her.

*2* The same Kong, which caught her, suddenly let her go free without forcing her to remain in the prison with it or forcing its will/choice on her.

If it was her fiance, whom Kong hated, that came close or fell into Kong's hand, Kong would have killed the man instantly.

Now, to explain the strange happening that made it appear that those three men, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the fire. What I am about to say may not be written visibly in the Bible verse above, but I have seen a dream or vision of what I knew as lake of fire and the behavior of the fire. Before I tried to reach my hand in trying to pull someone out and the Lord stopped me, I had observed no one that was cast or condemned to the fire could ever escape from the fire. I also saw some smokes trying to escape from the fire, and the fire was calmly watching the smoke ascending; and then to my great shock, the fire leaped up and grabbed all the smokes violently and brought them back down: and then the fire became very furious, raging and violent, because of those trying to escape it.

I got understanding there that once anything is cast into or given to the fire, it can never again be taken out or escape the fire for all eternity: That even God Himself would not pull out anyone or anything He has cast into the lake of fire, which is the reason God is very careful before casting anything/anyone into the lake of fire, for that act is irreversible. Look, if God cast anyone into hell, into Abyss (Bottomless pit) or into any dungeon/pit/prison, God may certainly bring the person out one day: but if God cast anyone into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone [Second Death] there shall never ever be a bringing out for that person in all eternity.

However, with the body of immortality or body of those who pertook in the first resurrection, one can enter the lake of fire and still come out. This is because the Lake of Fire (second death) has no power over the Bodies of those who pertook in the First Resurrection or clothed in immortality [Revelation 20:6]. I will discuss more on this when we come to the Bible verse where they saw the furnace of fire had no power over the body, the hair and clothes of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego [Daniel 3:27].

But focussing on the top Bible verse above, I say fire caused the fall of the three men, the way Kong caused the fall of the woman. By the way, when fire burns heavily through platforms, it's easier for those platforms to suddenly collapse under the weights they would have carried if there was no fire that burnt them. So those men fell downwards, bound or tied, into the midst or center pit of the fire after they were taken upwards by those soldiers that tied them up and died in the process of taking them up to the fire.

We walk through the edges of hell fire beneath: Take heed lest you fall

God put the Path of life like a Bridge above for the wise to walk through that Bridge without falling into the fire or hell by either sides of the edges of the Bridge: but the fools and the careless do fall off into the fire or hell off the Bridge (Path of Life). As it is written,

[Proverbs 15:24] — "The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath."

Re: We Walk Through The Edges Of Hell Fire Beneath: Take Heed Lest You Fall by PCHC(m): 12:12am On Mar 06
+

Re: We Walk Through The Edges Of Hell Fire Beneath: Take Heed Lest You Fall by Iamanoited: 5:49am On Mar 06
THE MANUAL FOR LIFE IS FEELING THINKING REASONING ACTING INTERACTING AND MOVEMENTS.
Re: We Walk Through The Edges Of Hell Fire Beneath: Take Heed Lest You Fall by PCHC(m): 7:47am On Mar 06
Iamanoited:
THE MANUAL FOR LIFE IS FEELING THINKING REASONING ACTING INTERACTING AND MOVEMENTS.

No way! The true manual for life is meditating on the words commanded by God and living in obedience by every Word of God.
Re: We Walk Through The Edges Of Hell Fire Beneath: Take Heed Lest You Fall by Iamanoited: 3:00pm On Mar 06
"The true manual for life is meditating on the words commanded by God and living in obedience by every Word of God".

COOOOOOOORECT.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/2024 / FAITH & PRAYER: Winners Chapel To Start Distribution Of Palliatives 27March24 / Prophetic Hall Of Fame: Prophet Godwin Ikuru Speak Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.