Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG (5797 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges – Shariah Council / Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better / Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by Mayoisemj4real(m): 9:06am On Mar 06
Tinubu knows their cute
Just send em money and see their mouth shut
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:09am On Mar 06
Nikoli:
I don't understand this judgment
they're hiding behind Nigeria to advocate for the hungry Northerners and Almajiris. Ofcause they're not talking about Easterners.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by just2endowed: 9:09am On Mar 06
tiswell:
I wonder this group suddenly found their voice .

Where were they during buhari's eight years of misrule and nepotism.

That's Nigeria for you. When bubu was there, these mofos said nothing. Tinubu is there now, CAN and other pastors are not saying much.

Vice versa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by Nokio2: 9:11am On Mar 06
Wait for Fg to come to mosque next tomoro n tell dem na shou!
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by PinkTape2113: 9:15am On Mar 06
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by Preferito(m): 9:22am On Mar 06
Are you not surprised that the north has suddenly found its voice under this government? When Buhari was still in power they never protested, never complained, and we're always carrying out pro-government protests. What has now changed? A lot, I say a lot. Under Buhari the northerners were constantly receiving government stipend. They make up the majority in the social register. I saw a lot of unemployed northerners going to the bank monthly to make withdrawals. I personally know someone that received close to 250k. But now they're no longer getting it.
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by WeddingParol: 9:25am On Mar 06
Where were these mofos when Buhari was empowering bandits and herdsmen taking cows to destroy peoples farms and investment?

I no want Nigeria again, make everybody go their separate ways

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by Codes151(m): 9:26am On Mar 06
Is like these ones don’t know Buhari house
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by erniok(m): 9:29am On Mar 06
tiswell:
I wonder this group suddenly found their voice .

Where were they during buhari's eight years of misrule and nepotism.
They were deaf-mute then. They are now healed. That's Nigeria's politics for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by Ade2k(m): 9:38am On Mar 06
Day169:
It would've been logical to have heard you caution the previous government too.

It is very funny how these folks lost their voices when Buhari was president, even the so called NLC could not organize 1 protest......suddenly everyone can talk. Rubbish indeed............

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:02am On Mar 06
The hypocrisy with this group is funny.
When they were handing out pardons to their herdsmen brothers they did not forsee all this food shortages.

When herdsmen will let their cattle run amok on farms, kill and rape farmers at will they were silent and blind ba?

May we train our minds to see things logically and as they are always.
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by ufotunang: 11:33am On Mar 06
What did you expect from a president that only told nigerians that..it's my turn,?
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by NAC1666: 11:48am On Mar 06
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by Kionrae: 12:11pm On Mar 06
Only Yorubas are hungry
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by adewale408: 12:19pm On Mar 06
All I know is that Tinubu should continue to watch Shettima like a hawk. The North is up to something.All I know is that Tinubu should continue to watch Shettima like a hawk. The North is up to something....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06
BigDawsNet:
List of countries that may donate foods to Nigerians soon

Afghanistan
Iraq
Syria
Lebanon
Lybia
Madagasca
Zimbabwe
Laos

Keep calm... food is coming

You didn't add mozambique..
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by Leo588(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06
Bunch of lairs and mediocres. You didn’t say anything during Buhari’s tenure. They said MM ticket was sunnah Init?
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by drsmut: 1:24pm On Mar 06
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06
If this group mean business and ready to forfeit any Presidential gift, they ll shake the table. it is a very powerful committee.
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by Mrpojj(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06
Re: Nigerians Shouldn’t Be Hungry, Insecure, Shariah Council Tells FG by PropertyBuying(f): 6:30am On Mar 07
But it's the reality on ground now in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

36 Governors Endorsed Fuel Subsidy Removal - Sule Lamido / Riot In Ede Land, Osun State As Elemo Dies / Check Out List Of Obasanjo’s 21 Children Mothers And His Other Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.