Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,358 members, 7,967,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion (18193 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Petacephas: 1:06pm On Mar 07
Abeg oooooooo. No abort am. Bring it for me .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by PropertyBuying(f): 1:06pm On Mar 07
What's the way forward?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Loopdeeloopa: 1:07pm On Mar 07
Xenry:
Life is life irrespective of how underdeveloped it is.
Murder is murder irrespective of how it's done.

And the alternative is what? Did u not read where the Op says he is broke? That woman doesn't want that child, OP has no money, Nigeria is dysfunctional and has no future. If the lady births that child, the child will suffer through out their entire life and eventually die. Abi na u go support them financially in raising the child when she gives birth? and also give the child a job when they grow older?.... Try dey reason the child's future and not just your own selfish interests.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by 1Sharon(f): 1:08pm On Mar 07
Gerrard59:

You are a BASTARD!

You knew you were broke, yet you had unprotected sex with a woman and want her to keep the baby because of "I am the only son of my parents"! And so freaking what?! Who effing cares if you are the only son? Didn't you think of the financial implications when you were thrusting?! You promised marriage is pointless because as you stated, you don't have money. To further show how stooopid you are, your being the only son of your parents didn't energise you to work towards financial comfort but rather, you spent that energy ejaculating when both of you are not ready.

I also blame the stoopid girl for allowing unprotected sex. Young women MUST insist on condoms if they are not mentally prepared to raise a child let alone for men who are not ready.

Both of you are stoopid and bastards!

People dey vex for this life oo🤣
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Coconunu(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07
Guy ... You should be thankful that the girl don't want you to run mad earlier...
Guy just do mistake go Price children stuff , I bet u na u go buy her abortion pills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Nato008(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07
true2god:
She is not your girlfriend. She doesn't really loved you. She is using you for the time being until a supposedly better man comes her way.

To women, relationship is a game that must be won. To men, relationship is a commitment that could result to building a home and a family
Lmao so because she is pregnant she is no longer is GF abi but the were fucking raw and bending each other over.....he even said he is broke self, yet u wanna hang another person's daughter upside down with belly......then tomorrow we start shouting single mom's....like if it was ur sis in school, u would agree to this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Cruzmaster: 1:18pm On Mar 07
advanceDNA:

....I actually don't care whose decision holds more weight in determining weda the child lives or dies....

My issue here is .....If u feel u have the total right to deny me an opportunity of being a father when I want it, just because u are not ready want to become a mother, or u have someone else u want to marry, or because u feel i am broke..

Why do u think u have the right to drag me in to becoming a father or ur husband when i am not interested just because u want it....

By the way...Nobody is stuck.....anyone irresponsible enough can leave at anytime. ..and we've seen many women dump their kids after birth

U think it's easy to carry belle? Did you know what women are going through during pregnancy? Our own is to just pour sperm and go while woman will suffer the effect for nine months and still suffering from it till the child grows up. It's a journey a woman should be ready for, before embarking on it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07
Nato008:

Do u know how many ladies have been left with babies all in the name of the guy had intentions of marrying her......like intentions don't change and when it does....u can Walk away but she can't

And do you know how many babies have been killed before marriage for fear of what the society will say for giving birth outside wedlock, and the woman didn't get dumped.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by finallybusy: 1:25pm On Mar 07
Not my first or last time reading a story like this. This na ronu-land; e dey happen every other month. My pain is, after nineteen years of this stupid platform’s existence, people still believe pulling out prevents pregnancy. Make una continue. I sure many of una fit swear say Guinness dey cure malaria. Illiterates.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by limcar: 1:26pm On Mar 07
1Sharon:

Saying he really wants the child doesn't mean anything. OP said he is broke.

And just because he said he wants to marry her doesn't mean anything either.
Lots of women are single mothers based on a man's false promises. OP is using marriage talk to control her and I see through it.

i'm a man and i undestand you perfectly. Most of these teenage boys know nothing about parenting. Its easier to say i want to be a father but when reality sets in, they fail in taking major responsibilities. They will promise A and fail in B. Him for instance is broke and he will be relying on his parents to help him raise a child he birthed becos he sabi fùck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07
1Sharon:

People dey vex for this life oo🤣

The frustration too much.. Na Naija economy i blame.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Ategberoson(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07
There is 50% Assurance that you're not the owner of the pregnancy

Go and carry out the test somewhere else and do your calculations

You're dating a wild lady, she's experienced than you

You're broke and you dey date broke babe, how will you move forward on time?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by travelzcruix: 1:29pm On Mar 07
Birth and taxes no the give warning. But my brother as u admit say u are broke, where do we start, I hand you to the council of elders for further Cross examination.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by frozen70(f): 1:30pm On Mar 07
Ezechi18:
I will go straight on this!

She came to my side on 6th February, we had se'X using the pull out method without protection.
She was supposed to see her period at that month but nothing show, on the 2nd March, she carried out test and told me she pregnant.

We are in our final in school.
I want a child because am the only son of my parent but she want abortion because of shame as to when she will go back to school, She's a churchy kind of girl and people know her very well.

I promised her marriage but don't know how to do it after the abortion.
Although am broke as well.

Just like that

What makes you think that the pregnancy belongs to you

Anyway ,she has the final say
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by lexyclasy: 1:31pm On Mar 07
Ezechi18:
I will go straight on this!

She came to my side on 6th February, we had se'X using the pull out method without protection.
She was supposed to see her period at that month but nothing show, on the 2nd March, she carried out test and told me she pregnant.

We are in our final in school.
I want a child because am the only son of my parent but she want abortion because of shame as to when she will go back to school, She's a churchy kind of girl and people know her very well.

I promised her marriage but don't know how to do it after the abortion.
Although am broke as well.
Young man, in the first place, you are so shameless to tell the whole world that you use raw with a woman that is not your wife meaning that you are a very careless person that doesn't even value your life, apart from pregnancy what about STD, HIV, and other deadly diseases,
Secondly you said you are broke, do you think raising a child is trough broke ass this days, take a walk to babies shop and ask the price of wipes, pampers, baby milk, clothes infact baby showers, then you will come back and termed your 3" one minute man in you.
Finally if your daughter you send to school came back with unwanted pregnancy without doing the normal marriage rites hope you will be happy. if you will be happy then go ahead and vent your venom if not just delete this bullshit of public space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 1:33pm On Mar 07
Cruzmaster:

U think it's easy to carry belle? Did you know what women are going through during pregnancy? Our own is to just pour sperm and go while woman will suffer the effect for nine months and still suffering from it till the child grows up. It's a journey a woman should be ready for, before embarking on it!

Ur point??
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Elohorp(f): 1:36pm On Mar 07
Starboytwo:
You are fucking a churchy girl, hell awaits you.

Oniranu, Oti domolomo kpa

Make she leave school, leave church, carry your belle, cuz you are the only son? You no even get money.

Put a ring on it if he sure for you, or na me gangan go carry her go Comot the Thang
A baby is not a thang, abortion is murder
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Elohorp(f): 1:36pm On Mar 07
Please don't allow her to abort involve your parents and involve her parents as well
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by limcar: 1:37pm On Mar 07
advanceDNA:

There was this nigga back in uni that use to call himself King of pull out...changes women like meals......turns out the werey has very low sperm count....
if you have morning wood everyday, does it mean you must ejaculate?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Greattha: 1:38pm On Mar 07
It never does.

The guy should marry her immediately and his parents, after negotiations with her parents, take over the care of the lady and baby if they really want the baby.

Promises of marriage is a risk too high for women.
By the time the stress of carrying, birthing and caring for a baby stresses out the woman, especially since baba is broke...Na dat time baba go see say she no dey take care of herself again then opt for a more sexy girl.

It's not worth the riisk for her...unless ofcourse baba man-up.

Not in support of abortion pls.

DrFunmisticGlow:
it is never guaranteed for a woman that he will marry her until he does. So she should risk being a single mother, her entire future, based on the promise of a wet behind the ears, man who is still relying on his parents?

It never ends well for women who make such a gamble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by advanceDNA: 1:43pm On Mar 07
limcar:
if you have morning wood everyday, does it mean you must ejaculate?

I don't know.............depends on who owns the penis..... if he wants to ejaculate... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by folake4u(f): 1:44pm On Mar 07
Proserpina:
Women are getting wiser sha although the wisest would make sure she's protected grin grin grin

I know right. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by limcar: 1:45pm On Mar 07
true2god:
She is not your girlfriend. She doesn't really loved you. She is using you for the time being until a supposedly better man comes her way.

To women, relationship is a game that must be won. To men, relationship is a commitment that could result to building a home and a family
commitment when have not banged enough pussy. if i smash you. See im head
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by reiddecuti: 1:52pm On Mar 07
advanceDNA:
Its funny.......and I don't get it...

when a woman doesn't want the baby, the man doesn't have a say.....

..but when its the the man that doesn't want baby... the woman will start threatening fire and brimestone, dragging him for marriage and child support

The irony of life...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by limcar: 1:55pm On Mar 07
OgaRico:
Ohh, so church girls dey knack sef?

Modified:
As a guy that believe in withdrawal method, please pay close attention to this, when next you are having raw sex ehh, bring out your d*ck and press the head small and you will see some amount of sperms; that small sperms you will see have been going into the lady's V all this while you guys have been on it and is enough to impregnant her. That one litre or whatever amount of litre that comes out at the end of the exercise is not the only one that can impregnant her.
Withdrawal method is a fluke but in case you wan argue am, ask this chairman how far?
have you been anxious b4 doing it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by limcar: 1:57pm On Mar 07
enemyofprogress:
Congratulations baba ibeji. Holluwhakemmy is next.
she say na one dude go fùckam this year. That gal too dey pretend. I been wan fùckam
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:00pm On Mar 07
limcar:
she say na one dude go fùckam this year. That gal too dey pretend. I been wan fùckam
be dreaming I don't sleep around, you are not authorised to sleep with me.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by limcar: 2:01pm On Mar 07
Holluwhakemmy:
Amen. My mother had two set too
i want to get you pregnant. I name the child omokemi if its a boy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by winner37(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07
I hate when people mistake intelligent for education ,with your level of education you should understand the damage of putting someone's daughter into a family way without going through the acceptable paved road..

Since you are the only child in your family and you badly need to produce your own kind why not informing your parents get married and stopped to lure someone's daughter who is not ready for your mission..

If I may asked,do you want to marry her or you just want her to born for you ?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by limcar: 2:06pm On Mar 07
Loopdeeloopa:

Imagine him saying the reason he wants a child is because he is the only son of his parents. Like sey children na toy wey u fit just dey create anyhow. In this country with no future, he wants to pass down his poverty to an innocent soul that didnt ask for it.
The kind of selfish illitrates we have in this country eh
only son wey dey pull out
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 07
limcar:
i want to get you pregnant. I name the child omokemi if its a boy
I will marry legally and get pregnant not other way
Re: My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07
She is a bad church girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / Hilarious Breakups Via Letter And Text / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.