Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup (797 Views)

Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup / Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. / Why Do Girls Like These Do Hookup? [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup by Blacklion3: 11:04am On Mar 06
Seems the most common business now among the female folks is hookup. When you ask they first tell you they are into Business. When you ask them what kind of business, they ignore and not reply you..

Then when you ask, you can "are you available?", they are quick to say yes and ask if it's short time or TDB.

I keep asking myself, what is the name of the first woman to do HookUp?
Re: Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup by TheZeezle(m): 11:22am On Mar 06
Lol, craze dey worry u hahaha

Blacklion3:
Seems the most common business now among the female folks is hookup. When you ask they first tell you they are into Business. When you ask them what kind of business, they ignore and not reply you..

Then when you ask, you can "are you available?", they are quick to say yes and ask if it's short time or TDB.

Re: Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup by TheZeezle(m): 11:22am On Mar 06
Lol,Wetin dey worry u hahaha

Blacklion3:

Re: Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup by bendaniel1616: 2:57pm On Mar 06
Rahab
Re: Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup by Adonko(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06
bendaniel1616:
Rahab
The harlot
Re: Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup by oglalasioux(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06
Genesis 38:14-19.

That's where hookup started.
Re: Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup by FitCorper: 5:12pm On Mar 06
Princess Moremi the Yoruba queen. We don’t teach history in schools again instead we repeat what the white man told us.
Re: Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup by Blacklion3: 9:07pm On Mar 06
oglalasioux:

Judah noticed her and thought she was a prostitute, since she had covered her face. So he stopped and propositioned her. “Let me have sex with you,” he said, not realizing that she was his own daughter-in-law. “How much will you pay to have sex with me?” Tamar asked.
Re: Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup by Blacklion3: 9:08pm On Mar 06
oglalasioux:

Judah noticed her and thought she was a prostitute, since she had covered her face. So he stopped and propositioned her. “Let me have sex with you,” he said, not realizing that she was his own daughter-in-law. “How much will you pay to have sex with me?” Tamar asked.

Was it for short time or Till Day Break?

Ignore These People! / Romantic Chicks;are They Stil Around? / Find Your Soul Mate. Meet Serious Singles Around The World