Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,359 members, 7,904,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Ex Can’t Afford To Be Where I Am Without Me - DJ Cuppy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Can’t Afford To Be Where I Am Without Me - DJ Cuppy (517 Views)

Covid Did Not Kill Me, DJ Cuppy Will / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / “with The Way I Love D**k, I Can’t Afford To Be A Lesbian” – (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Can’t Afford To Be Where I Am Without Me - DJ Cuppy by enemyofprogress: 12:50pm On Mar 07
Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has said that none of her ex-boyfriends can afford to be in places where she is without her.

According to her, because they can’t be in places that she goes to, she doesn’t run into them.

Cuppy said this via her X handle on Wednesday, March 6.

She wrote: “I never run into my ex’s… They can’t afford to be where I be without me 😃”

Responding, Cuppy’s ex, Ryan Taylor, wrote: “Neither can you. 😂😂😂😂”

Source: X | cuppymusic

1 Like

Re: My Ex Can’t Afford To Be Where I Am Without Me - DJ Cuppy by nstore: 12:55pm On Mar 07
Re: My Ex Can’t Afford To Be Where I Am Without Me - DJ Cuppy by fourboys: 1:04pm On Mar 07
This leftover shld just shut dfvck up
Re: My Ex Can’t Afford To Be Where I Am Without Me - DJ Cuppy by NoSmoking: 1:58pm On Mar 07
🤕
Re: My Ex Can’t Afford To Be Where I Am Without Me - DJ Cuppy by Cassandraloius: 7:30am On Mar 08
She's always looking for attention, if she's really ready to settle down, she should learn how to be humble.
Re: My Ex Can’t Afford To Be Where I Am Without Me - DJ Cuppy by MisterBanny(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08
No disrespect, but this DJ Cuppy girl is the Most Senseless and classless daughter of a rich man I have ever seen. She lacks class and has a very poor social circle. I pray she's able to get married to a good spouse cos I can't see her settling down anytime soon. She's also immature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Long Are You Planning To Suffer? / Seeking A Submissive Lady For BDSM Role – Generous Compensation And Care / If You Had A Chance To Get Back With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.