Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,140 members, 7,880,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn (28941 Views)

Chinese President To Chinese Women: "Have More Children" / Ghanaian Protesters Demand President Resign Amid Economic Problems. / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by 1000angstroms(m): 5:44am On Mar 08
DystopianMuse:
Alfa mail in the mud. Can't come up with basic intellectual stuffs. Please rest. Don't come for me . You guys are one of the reasons i lost my relationship with your toxic teachings. Though redpill is good for males but you guys have inserted toxic elements.

You are a comedian, I swear.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by DystopianMuse(f): 5:49am On Mar 08
Foolishness! Atleast try to do basic reasearch first before trying to launder you ignorance in a public domain. Mr. Itk. Your genetic whatever might be right but it is the reality in. China that there are more males than female of marriageable age. The sex-imbalance is as a result of the evil one-child policy and various other factor. Make una try to dey learn real life . No be everything be those una academic shenanigans. You don run carry one genetic rubbish to rubbish reality. Mr professor. Smh
komzy589:

Nonsense!
You’re trying to make your wishes a reality. There’s no country in this world that has more men than women.
You don’t need to deeply study genetics to have this understanding.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by DystopianMuse(f): 5:51am On Mar 08
The post is self explanatory. The alfa malu just want to troll and take jibes. You get a glimpse from his first and second reply.
Negroid001:

This is extreme.
Don't be so quick to judge.

You coulda broken it down for him.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Ezyp(m): 5:58am On Mar 08
luminouz:
Na to go china be that na

Enough oyel wells!!!🤣

On a serious note, No matter how loudly women scream about being happy alone, deep down they regret it. They want companionship, of a man. Those who have in the past driven their husbands away and taken the kids come to realize this fact after their kids are all grown up and left the nest. Now, they are online looking for any form of consolation so they won't die alone. Yahoo boys and fûck boys are cashing out money and pussies respectively. I see them around me all the time. The loneliness in their gaze, their desperate attempts to come to your house and 'secure' their space. They will agree to cook, clean, promise you heaven and earth but you don't get convinced because they still showed the stinking attitudes that made them Alpha widows in the first place. Will I marry them? Hell No!!! Do I fûck them? Your guess is as good as mine🙂

N.B: isn't it ironic that all these Chinese women are
educated, yet unhappy? They get the perks of education but are not willing to sacrifice anything to the society that funded them. The society that MEN built, bled and died for!! How will they think China will be if no one gives birth? Yet the so called uneducated ones are
marrying and thriving. That's the good thing about men. We don't scream and complain to take care of our duties. We just do it, education or not. It's only women who believe education and /or money makes her above marriage, men and child-bearing.

Your last sentence carry heavy weight. No be lie
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Cutehector(m): 6:18am On Mar 08
these heartless murrafeckers
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by efemena5050(m): 6:19am On Mar 08
HonNL:

SOURCE
irony of life .....GIVE A WOMAN A CHANCE TO ACCESS EDUCATION OR MONEY ......her disdain for men and children comes out immediately....she begins to crave for self actualization..........GIVE A MAN ACCESS TO POWER AND MONEY .....his gluttony for women and weirdly and wordly foolishness comes in ....

More so .....GIVE THE WOMAN POWER......she will hate the man and trample on him for life........power money and education .....brought about the greed and let down of the world .....from competition to strive.

2 Likes

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by EmekaBlue(m): 7:26am On Mar 08
Sammydee01:
Here our women see relationship as a source of livelihood
Gbam
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by membranus: 7:51am On Mar 08
DrFunmisticGlow:
funny enough their culture is not promiscuous.

Every culture is promiscuous, that's why prostitution was a common ancient career choice for women.

It is only that some societies do it blatantly, while some do it under cover.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by drlateef: 8:10am On Mar 08
HonNL:

SOURCE

Please let all women embrace that in China. Very soon, the large crowds from Africa will be begged to come and occupy a Chinese population going into extinction.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by nesphil(m): 8:18am On Mar 08
If your did think along this line, I believe you may not have come into existence.

Adebaba1:
"I think it's okay to date or cohabit, but children are a huge asset investment with minimal returns"

True
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by CorrectionFLuid: 8:37am On Mar 08
luminouz:
Na to go china be that na

Enough oyel wells!!!🤣

On a serious note, No matter how loudly women scream about being happy alone, deep down they regret it. They want companionship, of a man. Those who have in the past driven their husbands away and taken the kids come to realize this fact after their kids are all grown up and left the nest. Now, they are online looking for any form of consolation so they won't die alone. Yahoo boys and fûck boys are cashing out money and pussies respectively. I see them around me all the time. The loneliness in their gaze, their desperate attempts to come to your house and 'secure' their space. They will agree to cook, clean, promise you heaven and earth but you don't get convinced because they still showed the stinking attitudes that made them Alpha widows in the first place. Will I marry them? Hell No!!! Do I fûck them? Your guess is as good as mine🙂

N.B: isn't it ironic that all these Chinese women are
educated, yet unhappy? They get the perks of education but are not willing to sacrifice anything to the society that funded them. The society that MEN built, bled and died for!! How will they think China will be if no one gives birth? Yet the so called uneducated ones are
marrying and thriving. That's the good thing about men. We don't scream and complain to take care of our duties. We just do it, education or not. It's only women who believe education and /or money makes her above marriage, men and child-bearing.

Lol I think you're the only person on page one that actually read the article.

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by eepeepook: 10:15am On Mar 08
Education is the best form of birth control. Only an educated person can draw out future lifestyle projections based on their current earnings. Children are not a cheap affair. Costs rise as they grow older. High birth rates are a degree to ascertain how literate a population is. It is a double-edged sword, however. The white man can drop population numbers by educating rival nations. The outcome will see an influx of literate migrants ready to compete with former masters for jobs.

3 Likes

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by wany(f): 10:25am On Mar 08
DrFunmisticGlow:
This movement should come to nigeria.

One thing I agree with wholeheartedly.Having Children is a very expensive endeavor with little return on investment.

Marriage is becoming a scam for educated women because the things trapping a woman in a marriage are removed when she gets an education and becomes financially stable. The men unfortunately aren't willing to meet halfway.
Women are going some where and they will surely get there undecided
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by wany(f): 10:33am On Mar 08
efemena5050:
irony of life .....GIVE A WOMAN A CHANCE TO ACCESS EDUCATION OR MONEY ......her disdain for men and children comes out immediately....she begins to crave for self actualization..........GIVE A MAN ACCESS TO POWER AND MONEY .....his gluttony for women and weirdly and wordly foolishness comes in ....

More so .....GIVE THE WOMAN POWER......she will hate the man and trample on him for life........power money and education .....brought about the greed and let down of the world .....from competition to strive.
Do you now agree with me that most men have low IQ
Women seeking for self-actualization and men............ undecided
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by GodHimself: 10:52am On Mar 08
The government needs to produce new taxpayers.

HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by gforce5: 3:48pm On Mar 08
You have said all there is to be said. Education is the best form of birth-control. The more educated a population is, the more self-aware they become. Societies with high literacy rates tend to have lower birth rates. If you observe countries with literacy rates above 70R%, they tend to have issues with marriage and child bearing. It's the same way people who are rich and educated tend to have fewer children than people who are poor and illiterate. Nevertheless, education is crucial for the prosperity of any country.

eepeepook:
Education is the best form of birth control. Only an educated person can draw out future lifestyle projections based on their current earnings. Children are not a cheap affair. Costs rise as they grow older. High birth rates are a degree to ascertain how literate a population is. It is a double-edged sword, however. The white man can drop population numbers by educating rival nations. The outcome will see an influx of literate migrants ready to compete with former masters for jobs.

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Uchesis: 3:59pm On Mar 08
Akalia:
Yet she is happy because she understands that happiness is immaterial while the ones working their asses off to build successful careers are drowning in depression and dissatisfaction.
African mentality.

No wonder oyibo people dey ahead of us.

You can be married and still pursue a career. Stop defending lazy women
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by slimmax: 6:28pm On Mar 08
DrFunmisticGlow:
funny enough their culture is not promiscuous.
Doubt that, are you aware that they have a market for meeting single men in China? watched the video once and was shocked, they even like africans
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Okhuadams(m): 1:35am On Mar 09
pendragonbladgo:
But here we are now in this world, what is the deal? if i was ask next time if iam interested to come to the world, ill say no. uptill now am yet to see the purpose we come for. i personally i am not willing to ve wife or kids. I ll adopt 5kid when i get to 40, train them and die when i expire. d porpulation is just too much. if our parents no born us,we wont be here, if we aint here, wahala no go dey. the world was empty before sir and their was no war or politics. The world can remain empty
Hmmm indeed your own personal opinion.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by efemena5050(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09
wany:

Do you now agree with me that most men have low IQ
Women seeking for self-actualization and men............ undecided
And who is this .......if only u don't lack abilities when it comes to comprehension u would have been able to decipher my statement and not come to quote me ....mu square....
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by GUNITGuy: 11:41pm On Mar 18
Gerrard59:

Preach to me sir, what do you know about rubber and its export trends? That is, does Nigeria produce enough rubber and how much of it is exported?

Thanks.
The rubber appears plastic and I don't know why it's dedicated to women ....I keep seeing the advert on Alibaba...
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by Gerrard59(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19
GUNITGuy:

The rubber appears plastic and I don't know why it's dedicated to women ....I keep seeing the advert on Alibaba...

I researched on rubber plantation, that stuff has a long gestation period. The best plan is to research into superior seeds. Also, it needs the government's support to grow as an industry.
Re: More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn by GUNITGuy: 9:10pm On Mar 19
Gerrard59:

I researched on rubber plantation, that stuff has a long gestation period. The best plan is to research into superior seeds. Also, it needs the government's support to grow as an industry.
It's a very lucrative industry....Once you can strike a deal with companies that requires the raw materials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riots Erupt In Dublin After Children Stabbed(photos) / ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban / Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.