Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,678 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:42 AM

Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt (33917 Views)

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara / Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Pootle: 8:39am On Mar 08
Ikaeniyan0:
old format

no mind am expired format
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Cantonese: 8:40am On Mar 08
yarimo:
The governor that understand what is good governernce, unlike that dubious man in ABIA STATE undecided undecided

Your dubious man is better than you, a complete calamity to yourself and those around you.
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Sirmikky1(m): 8:40am On Mar 08
He stopped by.....with those huge cameras and hailers on standby

We go mumu till the end of time, ajeh.
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by jetguy(m): 8:42am On Mar 08
So what is special about this now... Is it not the same cold drink you and I have been buying everyday 😎😉
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by wman(m): 8:43am On Mar 08
Nonsense.
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by barika2011(m): 8:45am On Mar 08
yarimo:
The governor that understand what is good governernce, unlike that dubious man in ABIA STATE undecided undecided
Dubious you....
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Bfly: 8:46am On Mar 08
Just a bundle of cash the jobless victims start hailing
SMH
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Mar 08
grin

Film trick!
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Franking: 8:50am On Mar 08
Ikaeniyan0:
old format

For campaign or for what exactly?
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Bigprik: 8:51am On Mar 08
press9jatv:
STREET CREDIBILITY

Governor Fubara surprisingly stops by some shops on the street to get cold drinks and other items. Our Governor is a leader that understands the street language, a Governor not just for the rich but for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I5mj_J33jc?si=rf_y4Nl7b_V99yDd mumu people how much?

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/yw6RoqS5btLBoRBW/?mibextid=WC7FNe
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:51am On Mar 08
Fayose format it is well
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Kionrae: 8:55am On Mar 08
Nawa o
Una dey hype anything
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by veeceesynergy: 8:58am On Mar 08
Governor just created a problem here and left, how will they share that money now
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Brenn594(m): 9:00am On Mar 08
Nobody:

Fubara:👻

Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by easiest(m): 9:00am On Mar 08
Fayose did pass this one.
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by GindoX(m): 9:03am On Mar 08
But why that camera? I guess for record purpose
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by penearth(m): 9:03am On Mar 08
yarimo:

Ogogoro don increase?
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by stevedeey(m): 9:04am On Mar 08
Should he have bought it from a mosque?
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by collinsy2: 9:06am On Mar 08
The main issue here is the trouble and fight that sharing the money would bring.
All those people hailing the governor would want a share of the money.
Maybe they're still quareling about the sharing formula. grin grin
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Trustmea: 9:09am On Mar 08
yarimo:
We like the dubious man in abia state focus on ur own governor. Anumpam
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by femi4: 9:10am On Mar 08
chatinent:
On camera or in camera?
Depending on the context

E.g

I will see you IN CAMERA (privately)

He was caught ON CAMERA (filmed/televised/recorded)
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by jesmond3945: 9:11am On Mar 08
press9jatv:
you hate Alex Otti of Lp no be small
he is a troll. Dont take him serious.
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by jesmond3945: 9:12am On Mar 08
yarimo:
you will earn more on twitter trolling than on nairaland.
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by opera1(m): 9:13am On Mar 08
And what is so special about it?
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Fearyourcreator: 9:15am On Mar 08
Kukutenla:
This man is behaving like a looter
How can you buy a bottle of sprite and pay with a bundle of notes?
I'm sure that money is not from his accountant general days or gov salary.
It is from "security votes"
And see the average citizens hailing such open display of waste
The leaders are truly reflection of the citizens
Why me I dey always laugh those pointing to governments for everything... Yeye people ...
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by AllahOfBlood: 9:15am On Mar 08
yarimo:

Las las na pains go kill you
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by adecz: 9:19am On Mar 08
And this is BREAKING NEWS❓❓😮😮😮
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Goodlady(f): 9:19am On Mar 08
yarimo:
Ok. Now I know you are a bad recruit for APC. This isn't governance. I can't imagine if your wife or gf knew you do dirty jobs online to badmouth those doing well to suit ya paymasters. Hope you find heartbreak soon. Cos ya eyes no blind to all those bad performing govs especially from APC. See his head like black Amala

Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by ppogba: 9:19am On Mar 08
yarimo:
l

Though I am not from ABIA state but na dis one dem dey call trouble sleep, yanga go wake am.

Why ABIA?

You too like wahala bros.
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:20am On Mar 08
press9jatv:
STREET CREDIBILITY

Governor Fubara surprisingly stops by some shops on the street to get cold drinks and other items. Our Governor is a leader that understands the street language, a Governor not just for the rich but for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I5mj_J33jc?si=rf_y4Nl7b_V99yDd

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/yw6RoqS5btLBoRBW/?mibextid=WC7FNe
this was what that drug baron did in lagos for 8yrs to buy their loyalty
Give them fish but never teach them how to fish
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by FashionCookie(f): 9:21am On Mar 08
No b human being he be?
Re: Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt by sniperr007(m): 9:23am On Mar 08
yarimo:

Abeg wetin Otti dey do cos I dey bear his name everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana, Agbakoba: Ikpeazu No Longer Abia Governor by Law / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! / Ken Saro Wiwa Memorial Park In Khana Rivers State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.