Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,914 members, 7,909,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:11 AM

A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? (922 Views)

I Need A Webdesigner/web Developer / A Webdesigner Needed Urgently / A Webdesigner Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by ngmilitant: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2007
a webdesigner and residing on the mainland,preferably ikeja and environs? got a PC of your own? here is a chance to earn an extra 6,500 NAIRA .
my name's ameh,a green horn in webdesigning and proposal writing.the deal is i sort for those who need website(got about three individuals interested in having a website),host and provide u with all the softwares u'd need and all u do is put together (design) the website.all i'd require from u is honesty and keeping to deadlines.call dro or ameh 08065258258 for a meeting.peace
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by webemerald(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2007
hi, your post seems a bit confusing, are you saying ull pay 6500 for templates designed for you or the entire website.
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2007
webemerald, i just checked your website and it seemed a little bit crowded, with all sorts of stuffs. Can you do a redesign for some people's sake. Am not stepping on your site ooo! before the VULTURES descend on me.

One more thing, kick those white people off your website.
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by timmy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2007
cry cry cry
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by ngmilitant: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2007
didn't get my trainin from the 4 walls of an academy or sort and homeboi u taughtt me the basics was really go with classroom teaching style.the website needed is to put an outfit profile online,i'd do the graphics-flash and otherwise.the point is i ain't got a system of my own and school work.i use to do em browsing overnight at a cybercafe

lest i 4get is http://www.webemerald.com/ swell,really colourful and cool.just subscribed to your ezone.peace
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by webemerald(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2007
Not that it matters but thanks adeniyi, i also feel the same way about my website but believe me when i tell you that site was designed in my early stages of webdesign, over 3yrs ago.i sincerely do not have the time to sit down and do a redesign when i have jobs im working on for my clients.
Believe me, im way way better that that.

ngmilitant, lets talk privately, heres my email; webemerald@gmail.com
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by my2cents(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2007
webemarald,

I know this might make me sound like a busy-body, but I can't help it grin -

clicking on the "home" links in both your nav bars results in "page not found". Whether or not you do a redesign, at least make sure your links work. You never know who might be poking around looking for clients.

As always, my 2 cents wink
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by webemerald(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2007
my2cents, i guess you didnt read my post directly above urs, tht was my first try out with design over 3yrs ago, and not updated or even touched it in 2yrs( my bad).

but thanks anyway,ill take note
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by my2cents(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2007
web,

I did read it actually, loud and clear. Again, as I stated in my post, designing something 10 years ago shouldn't be an excuse for not making sure that your links aren't working. At the very least, your links should work.

Damn. I try to help out (for free wink) and I get rebuked. Note to self: Learn to keep quiet next time. grin
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by webemerald(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2007
Funny enough i chked the link you said wasnt working and it worked well here, this probably is one of those browser,internet connection issues.
You guys forced me to open my site, ive not even visited it in 1half yrs. grin
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by webemerald(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2007
Funny enough i chked the link you said wasnt working and it worked well here, this probably is one of those browser,internet connection issues.
You guys forced me to open my site, ive not even visited it in 1half yrs.  grin
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by Afam(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2007
Accept honest criticisms when they are made.

Some of the links on your site don't work including the Webmaster Forum.

And whether you designed it 10 years ago or last week it has nothing to do with the links not working.

Sometimes it is better not to reply at all to certain posts than for one to offer replies that are very bad.

We should learn to throw in a little bit of seriousness in what we do.
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by webemerald(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2007
afam, afam, when im my posts did i not accept, if u chk my posts, i said i myself feel thsame way u feel about it,i guess you just felt like saying something,
Ive read some of your posts and i believe u shld watch how u talk, now lets see if u can accept honest criticism.
Re: A Webdesigner Residing On The Mainland,preferably Ikeja? by Afam(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2007
We are not competing for anything to begin with, so get that straight. Anything you put down on a discussion forum is meant for public consumption and as such people are free to comment on them.

I should watch how I talk? As long as my comments are in good faith I don't give a damn and I lose no sleep over any comments I make on this forum.

Correct the broken links and stop looking for a fight as you won't get one from me.

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Web Designer Pls Give Me A Call. I Can Give You A First Class Desi / School Web Template - Help / Get That Website For Just 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.